Our guy?

our guy?

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yes

Wow

>it's a fat spic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EVERYTIME

Wanna know how he got to the McDonalds from his house?

The Bus

>it's a fat spic

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>EVERYTIME

its not a pajeet

Dis you talk to him, lad?

Holy fucking autism, Batman!

>be me
>watch drive
>literally defined my life
>became my favorite movie
>decide to become more like the driver
>order a jacket
>out of XL scorpion jackets
>can only get the large, which is more like a medium with my big bones
fuck this gay earth

of course hes fat

>big bones

>be me
>well paid job, bit autistic, no friends
>too skinny to attract females
>work out till I'm buff
>still too autistic to get girls
>watch drive
>decide to just copy ryan gosling's character down to a t
>start dressing exactly like the driver (no scorpion jacket though I'm not that autistic)
>get a nice old chevrolet like the one in drive
>start acting like the driver
>aloof, saying little, telling people I like to drive when they ask what I do etc.
>start going out to bars and standing around on my own drinking whisky trying to look wistful
>actually get a girlfriend from doing this
>take her out driving in my car
>I pretty much am the driver by this stage
>I think like the driver
>I talk like the driver
>I act like the driver
>she introduces me to her friends
>they all think I'm the coolest person ever
>I notice over time some of her friends start to dress more like me (the driver)
>lmao holy shit
>this week
>one of her friends asks us if we have heard of the movie "drive"
>she has heard it is really cool and thinks we should watch it together at her place next time we have a movie night
>dangerously close to everyone realising I'm just some weird autist who copied his entire life from a movie

what do

not him bit i have phelps shoulders. large t shirts make it look like im trying to show off. xl for that comfy boxy fit.

Big bones covered in meat and gravy.

Drive

He's a big guy.

hm

i know this pasta is really old but i would have told the guy to just pretend that drive copied him

Is this Ottawa?

That isn't pasta though

Toronto why

A middle-aged one with glasses to boot.

>tfw actual fat spic
>tfw me n best friend already ordered Driver jackets for Halloween