You don't get to bring no homies

You don't get to bring no homies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for killing baneposting, Sup Forums.

is there a way to do this on pc

8 more years, cuckie

>algorithm actually does a really good job
>gets shut down

An agent falls in love with a terrorist.

Unable to confess, he is gifted three extra terrorists at no charge. Never minding who they work for, he immediately calls it in, and is overjoyed at the opportunity to enact his flight plan.

But, while on the flight, when he decides to interrogate the terrorists, they provide no information. After some further interrogation, he finds out that one of the terrorists disapproves of the idea of shooting a man prior to throwing him off the aircraft. In fact, that man is Bane. Bane is the agent's political counterpart, who has fallen in love with a nuclear physicist, who too is blissfully unaware of having provided no valuable information to the agent.

Hijinks ensue as the agent tries to physically remove Bane's respirator, in an extremely painful way, in order to prevent the terrorists being equipped with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of Gotham. While Batman chases pussy, DRAMA ensues as the agent and Bane begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

technology is racist

BAN ASSAULT SCIENCE

Legitimately my favorite iteration of this forced Sup Forums meme.

Had me laughing the entire time

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

>da boogey manz
lmao, thanks for killing Sup Forums millennial

>8 more years, cuckie

it's seven if he wins again you fucking idiot

This is the funniest banepost ive seen in a while you fucking special snowflake cunt

nigga you big as fuck

mothafucka maybe he's wondering why you'd cap that nigga before pushing him off the plane

ay whats good doc I'm CIA

fo' y'all

Sup' yall dis is runnin from po'po
WEEEEED REVIEW

dey aint my homies

Don't worry yall throwin no dough fo them

Nigga why'd I want them?

They was tryna nab yo prize, they work for tha mercenary.. The mayusketta mayne

>literally redd it

Why are you even here?

Dont post bait

I just stumbled across the original baneposter.

hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/the_disumbrationist_schoo

Enjoy, Big Guys.

your a brown guy

Full link.

/archive/permalink/the_disumbrationist_school_of_art

>your
Apply yourself.

shiiiiiiiiiiiet nigga dis fresh meme mufucka

Dr. Pavel, I'm KFC.

>Ayo! Hol it up! You ain't getta brang yo homies dawg!

dey bitchasses ain't ma boys, bitch

>Dey be working fo' dat noface nigga

tha homie bane?

>das right

Get these fools into mah ride, I'mma holla at mah homies.

>Nigga that flight plan I just dun fixed wid da agency lists me, my homies, my nigga Dr. Pavel, but only one of youz creepy ass crackas.

First honkey to fess up can stay in ma bitchin ride, nigga

>WHICH NIGGA BE PAYIN' YO CRACKER ASS T' SNATCH MY BITCH PAVEL

LOTTA SLAVERY FOR AN UNCLE TOM!

>Or perhaps he’s wondering why someone would ‘pop a cap in yo ass’, before throwing them out of a speeding vehicle?

Ayo! One a' da niggas can talk afta all. Who da fuck is this punk-ass biayotch?

>'It don't matter who we is! What matters is our plan nigga'

No one cared who I was until I put on the hood.

>If I pull that muthafuckin shit off yo head would yo ass stop breathing for gud?

ID BE VERY HURT YO CRACKA ASS NIGGA

>Yo a big-ass nigga!

FO' MA BROTHA, MA NIGGA, MY KANG

>Wuz gettin' busted pah oh yo plan?

Thas rite

>Dat lil' biayotch pavel pussed outta our deal an hola'd ovar ta yo's, wes had ta smash his punk-ass legs fo weaslin' on us

Fuck you, mothafucka! I dindu nuffin!

>[Stares in nigger]

Good job mothafucka, yo got ya ass busted. Whatchu gonna do now bitch?

>STEALZ DEZ BIKE

WIZ NO NIGGAZ ALIVE!

>Sit yo punkass down nigga, they gon' be lookin for one of our asses in the crash

AYO MA NIGGA WE BE LIT DA FLAME UP?

>Sheeit, the flame goin up

NIGGA BE CALM DAWG DOC NO TIME T BE AFRAID YO BITCH ASS

>SHEITS BE COMIN SOON

pfft no

sorry I forgot I was in charge of scanning reddit for duplicates of any post I make on Sup Forums

Do you feel in charge?