DC vs Marvel

Really made me think

Word

Are you feeling lonely, boy?

And the bottom is a much better movie, what's your point?

Nice cherry picking b8.

>everything I don't like is reddit

>deep kino vs a movie for 10 year olds

The majority of movie goers have the mindset of a child and making them think about a situation in a film results in a bad review/response from them

this is the world we live in now

Ya feel that man,
Nowadays sjws hate movies that. makes them use their neurons.

Yes marvel is terrible but these threads always draw out the cockroaches to Mickey Mouse's defense. Then still huffy about Marvel being laughed at they scurry into neighboring threads and make a bigger mess. Just stop making these threads.

DCuck literally on suicide watch

>movie made by a religious right-wing conservative director who emplys deep stories, myths and moral objectivisty without jokes and with serious characters whose actions have concrete afftecs on the world (aka DC, Snyder)
>reddit
choose one

This is all I care about.

>snyder
>right wing
choose one and only one

>trump is now right wing
>harassing women is now right wing

trump just happens to be the better choice, he's objectively a pretty shit choice.

Gross

Lmao is this for real?

>objectively a pretty shitty choice
Fuck off reddit.

That's not Zack's account

LEL

>ITT fags say BvS is good because it was dark and had angsty dialog for 17 year olds.
I'm not going to defend Disney's mass produced shit aimed at plebs, but let's not pretend the Man of Shit or BvS weren't god awful. At least those of us old enough to post here.

Sup Forums is so fucking delusional

Is Fox Reddit or Sup Forums?

The people on this board actually pretend those movies are good

dc
>too serious
marvel
>not serious enough, I'm going to take a wiz

At least they made an interesting villain for once, before they went Hollywood at the end.

>This is an embarrassing night for America
Sure as hell wasn't wrong there

She was hotter like 6 years ago. I hate that mush mouth smile she does.

Objectively true even if you're a Trump supporter

her skull shape is so fuckin weird. is she from innsmouth?

but doesn't belong on the Sup Forums side

Nice shop

Left is objectively superior though.

I believe the image is a joke user and even if it's not regardless of his politics Evans has the best Sup Forums memes

i agree with op. dc is angstygirlmovie and marvel is enyoyablefunmovie.

>we've seen what promises are worth
>how many good guys are left
>how many stayed that way
i just realized something

>what falls... is fallen.
B R A V O

China saved homecoming and you here popping off. Disappointed bro, apply yourself.

The one with the gun is funnier

Using your logic BvS and Wonder Woman needed to be saved by China too

Even Ww was better than homecoming bro. Get over your fan boy shit.

>snyder
>religious right-wing conservative

Also...
>implying reddit isn't swarming with pseudo-religious larpers who think they're conservatives as a reaction to the popularity of liberalism

go back to r/the_dolan

What did you realize?

Marvel vs dc, really made me think

>MCU tries to copy capekino and even fucks up with the posters

sad

Weedon is DC for a long time, my retarded friend.

>dc tries to start a movie """"'universe""""" like MARVEL, but fails miserably, they couldn't even make his first movie decent (man of shit)

There's a scene in Thor: Wannabe Zackarok that lines up perfectly with BvS's shot of Doomsday/Superman fight. Of course the Marvel one looks like garbage but you can tell exactly who they ripped off.

After months of smearing Snyder, Marvel decides to hire some hack to steal Snyder's shit. The fucking balls on the mouse I swear.

Man of Steel is one of the greatest comic book films ever made only slightly under Unbreakable & Watchmen

any other opinion is absolute trash

Kek

Also, Moore himself hated watchmen, I can't blame him since his work was in the hands of a hack

>Kek
How old are you?

Forgot pic related

Moore hasnt fucking watched the film you idiot he's a stubborn prick who thinks if anyone touches his work its automatically shit

he actually went on to say years later that he's sure Zack made an enjoyable film he just doesn't want to watch his work adapted.

Old enough to realize man of shit is, unironically, shit

Nice try, faggot, we all know Moore doesn't like almost anythind, do you really think I'm going to believe he liked the work of a hack? Kek

>What falls... is fallen.
What did they mean by this? And wouldn't it be "What falls... is falling" since the action of falling is not yet complete?
Also, whats a HONKA HONKA?

just sad

If you're old enough to post on Sup Forums, then you're old enough to differentiate yourself from memespeak, you overgrown corporate whore. Marvel drones have a constant case of eternal manchild.

>man of shit
>Nice try, faggot
>thinks Man of Steel and Watchmen are terrible

Does your mum still cook you dinner

What the fuck, everything in that lower pic looks like shit. The pose of the big guy looks like he's not even trying, and who the hell gave the green light to the design of that sword?

his CG reminds me of Incubus from Suicide Squad

I thought those were the dc faggots actually, crying "muh ''''universe''' is good, Rotten Tomatoes is full of paid critics!"

See: Also, I don't think microwaving a hot pocket counts as cooking, user

None of Snyder movies even make it to the top 10 of best cape kino.

The top 5 is as follows
The dark knight
Hellboy 2
Logan
Spiderman 2
The Incredibles

What the fuck went wrong with Marvel? There was hope before Disney bought them.

basically, what that pic says is that marvel then is not popular enough to make money while marvel now is very popular and very lucrative. there's nothing wrong with being successfully popular. only anti-social foreveralone contrarians think popular is wrong.

Basically what you're saying is quality has no importance so long as your overlords at Disney can collect big pay checks. You are corporate drone who have long forgotten to think for yourself.

Sad!

basically, what you're saying is quality has to be boring and unpopular while films that are well-made they become successully popular are not. You are an anti-social foreveralone contrarian who mindlessly parrots contrarian views and mindlessly hates what's popular.

Pathetic!

Blade is not boring you quipshiteater. Sorry you're entertained by assembly-line productions approved by a committe but film can be more if you learn to stop corporate cock.

Did DCucks already forget Man of Steely?
>even Skelly Go-dot is good for them
Gee guys, just because other group can't eat shit doesn't mean it's good.
Also, seen Logan? It's better than BvS and doesn't require a director's cut with bunch of deleted scenes to feel complete.

This fuck Disney. They killed Marvel. They killed Star Wars. And their shills are getting more and more obnoxious.

>implying assembly-line and committee

contrarian memery are so shallow

>implying blade does tryhard to be like popular films but just fails

your butthurt tears nourish me

I'm more enjoying the lengths you'll go to to protect your precious Disney, setting all doubts aside of astroturfs on Sup Forums. But go on. Keep defend the state of the MCU.

when enough retards pretend the real retards start to believe.

are these the console wars threads I always hear about?

Trying to apply static art composition rules to moving cinema. Oh wait no those are just posters.

Why does DC have to pay for so many shills and then the disney kids do it for free? Even when they shill DC shills are ineffective and boring while the disney kids bring energy and fun much like the movies they get hype for.

Disney Marvel studios has yet to make a good movie but shit it's still better than any of the WB DC content. The best version of batman superman I saw was a friend fast forwarding through the 3 hour film giving me the briefest description "ok so yeah they introduce the flash aquaman and cyborg in a 30 second youtube montage. . . fast forward time travel future batman for sequel bait. . . fast forward lois throws a spear underwater to protect superman fast forward remember that spear lois threw underwater yeah they need it to beat big bad, oh wait rewind batman shooting people, they both have mommies and they love their mommies they are friends now" saved me from seeing a shit film.

Meanwhile marvel movie, loud, colourful, filled with movement, its almost like a cartoon. Whoa this is closer to the source material than """""other""""" comic book movies.

what falls is considered fallen, regardless of what happens afterward. Basically, if you fail once, youre always a failure even if you succeed afterward. Or with batman, oonce you go to the dark side, there is no redemption.

>and what falls... is fallen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DKEKS

Not a fan of the watchmen movie myself but Moore hating it doesn't really mean anything. The guy hates everything, he's a bitter old man that thinks way too highly of himself for writing "serious, adult themed" comic books. He needs to get the fuck over himself.

Sure is. Enjoy your stay, friend.

This thread must be filled with marvelfags. I have a question.
At the start of thor two odin starts talking to loki about trying to take over earth or something. I don't remember anything like that in thor 1.

How many close-ups of Batfleck beinng furious is there in that movie. It was just ridiculous. dark and gritty the movie.

Also I am a little disapointed they just fixed the bifrost offscreen.

yeah but guardians of the galaxy was watchable all the way through

by the start of BvS it was fucking tiresome already

>another origin story that we already fucking know

>sparring match between superheroes finally together after 10 years of solo flicks

not even a superhero cuck but hmmm really makes u think what goes through DC heads

is the bottom one from the finale of Suicide Squad???? :|

I prefer bottom.

Who the fuck gives a fuck about some philosophical stuff when you're dealing with aliens with superstrength and laser eyes from different planets.

Comedy and silliness suit it better. It's more realistic to laugh at someone named taserface than to sit around giving philosophical monologues. Also a lot harder to write.

Don't engage me about dc or marvel by the way, I don't give two fucks about comics or capeshit, I just go to the movies to watch movies. Some Marvel movies (GotG, Ant-man) really hit the sweet spot of silly comedic adventure, so I liked them.

Why are marvelpajeets so butthurt everytime they get BTFO with facts about what patrician intellectualism is like?

That MoS quote is so fucking pretentious.

Just like the rest of that terrible script.

This is also bullshit, Blade was silly and over the top, Marvel movies nowadays are also silly and over the top.

Blade also had shitloads of quips. The only differences are that Blade had a lot of blood. And wasn't as successful.

but the opposite is true