Louis CK

>4 different rumors
>no actual accusers
>all hear-say
>Tig Norato angry that Louie threw money at her shit film for a producer credit
>Jen Kirkman literally said it's not Louis

why is the media trying to hurt Louis CK Sup Forums?

hollywoodreporter.com/news/louis-ck-declines-discuss-sexual-misconduct-rumors-ny-times-interview-1037911

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/wex/assault
complex.com/pop-culture/2015/08/jen-kirkman-louis-ck-comments-clarified
youtube.com/watch?v=wAxOh2gpeX0&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Da5VYSPsoE0
youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk
youtube.com/watch?v=AxApg0pgX2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a dumb cuck lol

>We wanted to show that you can be assaulted without even being touched

Almonds activated

>why is the media trying to hurt Louis CK Sup Forums?

He tried to hurt the kikes by undermining ticketmaster for his shows by directly selling to the consumer and self distributing his tv show Horace and Pete on his website without the Jews as a middle man. They never forgave him for trying to hurt them this bad.

law.cornell.edu/wex/assault
>The definition of assault varies by jurisdiction, but generally falls into one of these categories:

>1. Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact.

often assault is the threat, whereas battery is the act

When you're as popular as Louie is, anything you say is funny. It becomes a kind of super power. It happens to all of the greats eventually.
Sooner or later, every little thing you say is funny. You can literally say anything and it's okay. He says anything.

>Niggers
>Cunt
>I showed my dick to a retarded girl behind a dumpster
>No I won't rape you!
>woman once ruled over men until one day one man punched a woman in the face and realized, "We can hit them!"

He can do anything, and he does. Naturally woman are extremely russeled, so they start rumors. It's more effective than just admitting you're russeled.

>Jen Kirkman literally said it's not Louis
When?

She never clarified in any way. It all boiled down to her feeling uncomfortable but never violated while on tour. Basically nothing.

complex.com/pop-culture/2015/08/jen-kirkman-louis-ck-comments-clarified

It's brilliant marketing. Louie is getting his friend Tig to stir up controversy and therefore publicity for Louie's new film...the subject of which just so happens to deal with the sort of thing that Louie is now being accused of. It's brilliant marketing. Seriously. Ask yourself EXACTLY what Louie is being accused of? It happens to be an act that doesn't involve actually touching anyone.

Genius.

He is not gay, not a dark color skin, and not female. Worst of all he is old.

He is the enemy of numedia no matter what.

>Sup Forums went from shitting on him daily to defending him in two years

Even if they're fake rumors the cuck king should still rot. GoTfags killed this board

Sup Forums used to love Louie until meme spammers like yourself decided to attack him for literally no reason. Kill yourself.

>Sup Forums defending Louis Cuck King
What a time to be alive

>nu/tv/ loves this

The C.K. stands for Cuck King

>Sup Forums used to love Louie

Its like when when you thought you were 1 of maybe 100 people who liked Dane Cook and were friends on myspace, come to find out every faggot is constantly spouting his jokes at parties, so you bash him for the "shit jokes" you once loved.

Nice samefag

fuck off Cuck

Couldn't be more wrong reddit

Unless I called you straight

The cuck meme aside, Louis does seem like the kind of guy who is so bad with women that he'd think it's a good idea to still whip out his dick. Baron mind he wasn't always fat and ugly, and that tactic might have worked when he was younger and less physically repulsive to women.

>Baron mind

>he denied it so it's fine
Just like when Woody Allen raped his girlfriends daughter then married her adopted gook daughter?

It's a doggy dog world on Sup Forums newfriend, you should go back because you can't take anything for granite here

He was good on O&A, but he had to sell his soul to the left in order to be successful.

I like the way they put rumors in quotes
what total cunts

You finger a girl without her consent and suddenly it's sexual misconduct

I agree with this. Dane Cook eventually just stopped telling jokes altogether and just preached to the audience for an hour. I happened to Bill Burr too.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAxOh2gpeX0&t=2s

Rumours abouy Louis CK discussed by people who know him. He seems like the type, but then again it could be female comedian conspiracy which is a thing since Amy Schumer became famous and ripping off better female comediennes' jokes on her special

>I got here two years ago
>I'm such an oldfag

1:13:50
youtube.com/watch?v=Da5VYSPsoE0

>“All I can tell you is I’ve worked with Louie for 30 years and he’s a wonderful man and person and I’ve never heard anything about this, and we’ve all known Bill Cosby was a prick for a long time. Yeah, sorry.”

How do you think he earned the title of Cuck King?

If it's word against word, there's not much you can do, so though shit. I do think the accusations are fucked up and I'm not going to defend him if they're true, but someone has to actually come forward with something.

>GoTfags killed this board
hahaha thats funny, you must be new here. This board died wayyy before that.

You havent seen the carnage during baneposting

>Almonds activated
use your imagination. there are an endless amount of ways to sexually assault someone without touching them. if you don't agree with that then you're failing to understand the definition of sexual assault

>man pulls a gun out on a woman
>tells her to strip naked
>orders her to masturbate

bam. sexual assault without touching someone

>I pull my cock out in front of this user
>fap in front of him while blocking any possible exit
>order him to masturbate too

bam. sexual assault without touching someone

Good times

I miss Jon Stewart.

how is he left? he literally just tells dick jokes.

So /nu/tv/ regress back to old Sup Forums?

must have been the twin peaks

greasy mexo-jew louis ck sexual assaulted someone? never

What a faggot, wasting the last question on that bullshit.

He made a movie about a Hollywood pedo producer

Just hearing him speak disgusted me, just the air of weakness and cuckyness about him.

Even the moderator was visibly annoyed with him.

"If you vote for Hillary you're a grownup; if you vote for Trump you're a sucker; if you don't vote for anyone, you're an asshole."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM

He has like 3 jokes out of his entire catalog of material that touch on themes like that. Stop being so fucking triggered.

That's pretty funny actually, but again I'm not a Sup Forumstard that gets triggered into a frenzy at the mere suggestion that saying the word nigger might not be the pinnacle of greatness.

He's Jewish and that gives him supercat levels of immunity against Jewish media interference. No other liberal privilege trait can overrule being Jewish because the oppression Olympics was invented by Jews.

I read the article and it's still not clear to me what are these rumors accusing him of, jerking off in front of someone?

>Get rich
>Be probably at the top three in the business currently
>Some mediocre nobodies try to shoot you down
Once you make it, there always is someone bitching and making shit up.

I get the impression that he was pulling a prank and giving women too much bantz credit.

This is what happens when Sup Forumsmblr takes over your board and you genuinely believe this type of humour is funny

>It's a doggy dog world
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn’t take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It’s clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother’s mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Except the top half is supposedly a quote from Mark Twain and the bottom is from a fucking book, that is, a completely fictional narrator with no possible connection to Mark Twain. Louis is only showcasing his ignorance and a very embarrassing kind of literary atavism.
Basically one of the reasons I don't really watch stand-up because they're all fucking stupid.

>the left eats their own, AGAIN
never gets old

i think insect are the only taxa to engage in the practice more

>this dainty little twig is your typical Gawker subscriber.
>Probably also posts a Blacked thread anytime someone mentions Trump.

that guy is how i imagine most of reddit

Sup Forums thought that Louie S1 and S2 was one of the best shows airing. It wasn't until after that the IBG cuck stuff happened and he became a meme.

wtf tv is one person now

>if you don't vote for anyone, you're an asshole
youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk

>"If you vote for Hillary you're a grownup; if you vote for Trump you're a sucker; if you don't vote for anyone, you're an asshole."

BASED

Candidate 1 and 2 do not represent your views but youre a bad goyim if you dont choose one

How come it's always the liberal faggots?

>no actual accusers
>all hear-say

literally did nothing wrong

>he thinks blacked posters arent MAGA teens

Horace & Pete was pure kinò. I love Louie.

>liberal faggots?
I am pretty sure its the right win politicians that are always caught in bathrooms giving blowjobs and right wing religious zealots that fuck little boys

What if user refuses? You still gotta make him

thanks grandma

>Has anti-SJW opinions in 2009
>Becomes SJW by 2014 for industry
>The jews still fuck him over

As Patrice said
>Knock knock knock, 'you owe'.

>being this dumb

define "sjw opinions," you can find clips of him pre 09 talking with anthony about blacks and slavery and crime etc

well he talks about fucking WHITE PRIVILEGE in his acts now

There's a difference between being a rational northern Democrat and being a full blown cock worshiper.

Seriously, neck yourself

21:20
>entitled rich white gun owning americans
youtube.com/watch?v=AxApg0pgX2U

Is Chris Rock retarded?

>Louis sits atop a rickety wooden throne, ornately carved to resemble black phalluses intertwined
>"My children."
>the crowd is tense and hanging on his every word
>"My most noble servants of the BBC."
>the zebras tied up in the back of the auditorium start stamping their hooves
>"Bring out the first victim."
>the crowd erupts in cheers and screams of excitement
>greased nubian slaves shout instructions angrily in a foreign tongue
>a bruised white woman, is led out on all fours, naked and weeping and with a chain afixed to her neck
>the nubians howl with laughter and whip her buttocks with dried grass
>"Is it true that you are in fact a white woman, the most inferior of all Great M'Buto's races?"
>"y-yes"
>"And is it also true, that when me and K'tokba here approached you in the parking lot, you *refused* to take his mighty African seed into your supple pink womb?"
>"i-it's true"
>"THEN BY THE COURT OF THE BBC, I FIND YOU GUILTY OF RACIAL INJUSTICE!"
>the crowd is exploding with lust
>Louis spits into her face
>"RELEASE THE TIGER!"
>a crack team of pygmy servants undo the padlock to a rusty cage hidden stage right
>a 300lb Sumatran tiger is released onto the stage and bounds towards the woman, raping her irreperably
>"TIGER PEEN! FOR THE QUEEN! TIGER PEEN! TIGER PEEN!"
>the crowd, many of which are African fauna, begin screaming and murdering each other
>thunder and lightning crashes outside
>Louis is carried off the stage by monkeys, while being wanked off by a snake

Powerful men are enemy feminism. The more powerful the man, the more points you get for taking him down. Bonus points if he's on your side, since it's like discovering a spy.

Never evangelize movements that are against your own interest. You don't see gay men flocking to feminism because it has absolutely 0 benefit to them: they don't need pussy and they don't need the moral bonus points.

Remember folks, the nu-male gets the bullet too under feminism.

>all hear-say
what do you think that word means, exactly?

Second hand information, i.e. its definition.

CAREFUL user, CAREFUL

>tfw voted for harambe

i hope someone smashed this bent cunt's teeth into the back of his head

also

>that guy in the background who rolls his eyes as soon as he hears the twink say Gawker

>america is a place where you will earn money for practising a profession you have studied and workled hard for

woooowww only famous people should be rich!!

fucking retarded shitstain

>everyone is what they don't like
shoo fly

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>he's a dentist
he's probably a jew let's not kid

This statement kinda outs blacks as not being able to do anything other than shuck and jive for white people. They don't value studying, that's why you see so many more Mexican tradesmen, white/Asian doctors, or other business owners, but rarely any black ones. There are like 50 million of you guys, seriously some of you must be ekeing out a living with some respectable degree, why does Chris not talk about them?

this is why you lost and will continue to lose

t, redneck that fucks his cousin

He is a successful white Mexican who came to the country legally. Goes against the limousine liberal doctrine

t. perpetual loser

trumptards please go

t. cousin fucker redneck white boi

Why don't you go, get a job or something and move out the ghetto, try to relieve yourself of victim status? I know a black dude who just started his own business, successful guy with a white wife actually. Successful black people can't wait to start white washing their family trees once they start making money, wonder why?

>white boi
shoo ape. don't reply to me

see

What a good little goy our Chris has become. To be able to take that leap from what he's obviously really describing.
>I only live around mega rich black people and medical professionals
>Isn't it funny that jumping around like a monkey can put you well above the level of the medical professional
>And no, of course I wouldn't move to a black neighborhood
>And the dentist is probably a jew
>f-f-fuck w-whitey

Pathetic cuck

(((For some reason)))

there's been rumors for years lmao