What the fuck is happening to this country?

What the fuck is happening to this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2017/09/12/were-not-clowning-around-pennywise-from-it-is-the-new-gay-icon-for-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha, fuck, I hate faggots.

jews

>pinknews

americans, can you fuck off for a while?

>we're not clowning around

>The towers are gone now, reduced to bloody rubble, along with all hopes for Peace in Our Time, in the United States or any other country. Make no mistake about it: We are At War now — with somebody — and we will stay At War with that mysterious Enemy for the rest of our lives.

Hunter S Thompson 9/12/01

By this country you mean Great Britain? Because you posted pinknews.uk, you know....

Also, why not stop browsing obscure shit pages. You only do that for cheap screenshots for your little Sup Forums posts here on Sup Forums. You try to trigger people, but it's you who's triggered the most, Sup Forumserina. All the time

>gay people are child murdering monsters
I'm ok with this agenda

>muh Sup Forums
Obsessed

The more connected we become the more that crazy opinions can be made public. The more outrageous they are the more attention they attract. This is the nature of our society.

You have been found out Sup Forums

Obsessed

>Pennywise the Clown is Teaching Your Kids That Being Gay is A-Ok and Why Thats a Good Thing.

doesn't he kill a gay in the book

This is a joke right?

A monster that lives in the sewers and eats children doesn't have a sexuality, I don't think there are any other Its for it to be gay with

The gays like to take horror elements and apply them to themselves.

The Babadook, for example, was a gay icon for a bit.

>find weird, isolated article with isolated premise
>use it as proof that all liberals are morons
Totally brilliant stuff

This has to be a parody. The child killing, child eating demon is a gay icon? This can't be real.

It's like openly admitting that homosexuality is demonic and satanic.

gays can be scary deal with it alt right

But here's the thing. Pink News has an Alexa ranking of 14,465, which makes it one of the most viewed sites in the world. Easily one of the most popular gay websites on the web.

This isn't some Tumblr blog. This is a major website.

>abducts and murders children
>gay icon
If you read the article they're just doing it to spite the person who sent homophobic DMs to the original poster of this shit meme on Twitter

They're cutting off their noses to spite their faces

How is a child killer a gay icon?

>A monster that lives in the sewers and eats children doesn't have a sexuality
yes they do, and they're allowed to pick whatever icon appeals to them

Well, gays are the majority of child molesters. And molesting kids is sorta like killing them inside. I guess that's how they're making the connection.

Probably because he eats small boys

I google "pennywise gay icon" and only got 2 results, buzzfeed and pinnews.
Do Sup Forumsfags really like to cry about everything? it's like they go out of their way to be ofended

>They're cutting off their noses to spite their faces
Thank you for teaching me my new favorite idiom.

pinknews.co.uk/2017/09/12/were-not-clowning-around-pennywise-from-it-is-the-new-gay-icon-for-2017/

Seriously, fuck you. This has nothing to do with Sup Forums you insecure faggot.

John Wayne Gacy was a faggot clown too so it checks out

>pinknews.co.uk

OY VEY

Katana is pretty cute

Rolling for Victoria!

I wonder if he counts as gay icon.

>Gays prey, scare, and kill children

sounds about right

>Pink News has an Alexa ranking of 14,465

I just want to point something out. When it comes to Alexa, the lower your ranking is, the better. So to have a ranking anywhere below 100k means that you have millions of daily unique visitors.

They just put this story out for millions of people world wide to see. Their millions of viewers were totally fine with it, while a small handful of morally sound human beings stood up and said "hey, that fucking horrifying and wrong."

Go figure huh?

Why do YOU always have to cry about Sup Forums whenever someone makes fun of some shitty article about a tv show or movie?

Gays relate to child predators who want to instill fear into children and destroy their innocence.

Your posting OP's link and one of only two searches that I found so I don't know what's the point of that. Pinknews from the looks of it is a gay leaning "news" site from the UK no less. It's literally garbage and you guys are being ofended by a nobody's dumb opinion.

Your damage control is weak. This is a major gay site, seen by millions of people. Literally go fuck yourself.

>some shit tier blog dreams up provocative, timely headline to generate enough ad revenue to keep them afloat 2 more months

this has never happened in the history of the internet

>people will never stop posting political stuff on Sup Forums

it hurts bros ;_;

A site with a 14,000 Alexa ranking doesn't need click bait to survive. They're doing just fine on their own. Learn 2 internet retard.

We aren't offended, we are laughing at the absurdity of the article. The question is, why does that offend you?

christ... sad day to be a brit.

Is there something going on with the poofters and horror movies? I recall not long ago they were using the babadook character as some kind of mascot.

This is about a major movie that is currently in theaters. Deal with it.

Notice how the faggots cant even condemn the basic premise that a child murdering clown is not anyone's icon? Fucking disgusting.

>(((people))) will never stop forcing political stuff on to tv

because just being gay is not special anymore in 2017, so they feel the need to attentionwhore even more

t. non-faggot homosexual

>This is a major gay site
first time I hear about it

the other user who replied to me seems pretty upset

key and peele was never funny

lol what are you the author of the article? Alexa ranking doesn't absolve the site from publishing such shitty content

they don't vore them tho.

Faggot here, it's just as unfair to judge all of us based on this as it's unfair to judge all straight people based on the fact that Ted Cruz loves to fantasize about cheating on his wife.

almost feel bad for the fags and trannies that constantly have to co-op something else and declare it gay. can't make shit for themselves despite constantly espousing "be yourself" and other forms of unrestrained narcissism.

sad shit homies.

i like it. the more retarded and absurd the better for me at least xd

is narcissism the unspoken cornerstone of modern gay culture?

Rollin

>first time I hear about it
Doesn't matter. They get huge traffic.

Doesn't matter. They get huge traffic.

Neither of these pathetic faggot strawman arguments work.

1. Stop going to obscure websites
2. Stop posting screencaps of the gay websites you to go, literal gay, we don't care you're a faggot, OP. We assume it's the case.
3. Stop pretending they have any power.
4. Stop confusing clickbait with genuine beliefs

finally

5. This is actually anti-gay and if you had the balls OP you'd comment on their website that they're implying homosexuals are dangerous child abusers who stalk in the dark to grab little boys to fuck over and how you're reporting the site for such beliefs.

CHARGE YOUR FUCKING PHONE

>They get huge traffic.

Maybe stop taking every little thing a literally who website or twitter user posts as representative of the entire society and your 'tism won't act up so much

fuck off

Are you being sarcastic?

Cause that is basically what pedophilia/homosexuality derives from.

I'm with you, homoman. I also considered voting for ted cruz and donald trump and regularly frequent Sup Forums to talk shit about trannies and jews.
Being gay doesn't mean you're a faggot.

Roll

>'tism
kill yourself

you mean kys yourself

The proof is in their Alexa ranking, which ranks all major websites globally and is one of the most trusted and widely used website ranking services.

The fact that you don't know about it makes you look like an ill informed jackass desperately trying to downplay the painful truth.

Also, a lesson.

Sup Forums has an Alexa ranking below 1000. This site has received roughly 120 Million Unique Visitors daily since the 2016 election.

If you don't know how Alexa works your opinions on this subject are invalid. Keep crying you disgusting demonic faggot.

>Text of OP: What the fuck is happening to this country?
>Image of OP: A mobile screenshot of a news headline about a movie villain being the icon for gay people
>Your claim: This is about a major movie that is currently in theaters.

Your claim is thereby false. This isn't even to mention a few other important facts: 1) An OP is not interchangeable with what a thread is about. The posts that follow afterward also dictate what a thread is about. You do understand what a thread is, right? 2) The rules of this board. I won't even go into whether or not this passes the universal and Sup Forums specific ruleset because I would rather ask you people if you think that this sort of thing should be allowed to begin with. In other words, it is potentially debatable as to whether or not this thread passes the ruleset of Sup Forums; however, should we change the ruleset of Sup Forums?

I come to this board for threads like this because I think it's funny to shitpost and watch other people shitpost, but at the same time, I would love to see a different type of general discussion pattern on Sup Forums.

Lol no.