Porkys

Just saw this for the first time today, while it wasn't that funny by gum you'd never be allowed to make this today.

no one is stopping you. you should be saying its highly improbable that a known video production company will pay you to make it

No it could literally not be made

Even if was independently funded it would be decried a sexual violence toward women

You make it sound like American Pie series couldn't.

so someone saying something about the movie you made in this scenario will make it burst into flames. you are not too bright

I liked this movie. The sequels are terrible though

The first ten minutes would never be allowed.

I don't expect you to grasp the finer points of political discourse in this country. The point is peeping on women in the shower is considered rape by the intelligentsia.

The webcam scene from first movie is a little different, after all she is European exchange student. She is supposed to be hypersexual.

>I don't expect you to grasp the finer points of political discourse in this country.
you are fucking not thinking. you can make it and distribute it for free. what YOU want is to be paid to do it and fame.

Well yeah you can make CP and distribute it for free too, I don't really see your point. We are talking about movies that get distribution.

God some people here are spastic. If you turned that script today you'd be run out of town.
Probably the weirdest thing about it is the male nudity, that and the old slapper from sex and the city was actually young once.

>I don't really see your point.
because you are not thinking. i thought you watched porkys and not CP, but apparently you watched CP

im doing the same look reading your posts

movies like grandmas boy, hottub time machine and the hangover are the modern porkys. it was degenerate trash then and its the same now

>If you turned that script today you'd be run out of town.
where do you live?

I don't remember any scenes from this movie apart from pic related.

How the fuck is anyone going to know about it, if it hasn't even been made you retard

What's it about?

>BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Go watch it and then tell me the nigger stuff would fly today, or the casual groping of women. The funniest thing is how all the guys look like they are 30. Oh and the Jewish guy looks like a Mexican.