What did they mean by this scene?

What did they mean by this scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=eRQEUdpuQwM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLCL6OYbSTw
youtube.com/watch?v=HI0jnsbZwys
youtube.com/watch?v=KqpHTFJO4mE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he say No, he can't help him in that he's sure he did it, or No as in he didn't do it....so confusing.

Why not watch a better scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=OLCL6OYbSTw

What scene I was always confused about is when he's in that creepy guy's basement. Was that guy a bait and switch? A fake out?

He keeps asking if there's someone else there and the guy says no but you clearly hear the foot steps and the water turning on and off above them.

mose....you've ever lahse....inna GOINE TAHSE

Manifestation of Robert's paranoia.
So were the phone calls, most likely (ie, it never happened)

Ace, the helpful place.

Earlier in the film Melanie asked Robert what it would take for him to be done with his Zodiac obsession. He replied that he just needs to look the killer in the eyes and know that it's him. That's what he was doing in the hardware store.

they meant nothing by it.
Fincher knew who the Zodiac was. even made sure the hair stylist and dresser did what he asked. Bill Armstrong was the Zodiac, in Fincher's eyes.

But Arthur Leigh Allen wasn't the killer.

He was one of them, the main one at that.

Retard, it's pretty much confirmed at this point that Richard Gaikowski was THE killer.

that's completely beside the point. the film is from the perspective of robert graysmith. but you seem excited to drop some non-knowledge

it's absolutely not

Guess what idiots, it doesn't matter because Grayson isn't telepathic so he wouldn't know either way. It was just his brains way of getting closure, to convince himself that he knew even tho the evidence didn't fit just so he could move on with his life (spoiler: he never did).

who did it better
captcha: gayer seventh

what about that last guy that identified lee?

Seriously?

What the best documentary on the Zodiac?

Give me some actual content, not popcorn kinomatography.

youtube.com/watch?v=HI0jnsbZwys

Man Stephen Fry really did let himself go

>the evidence didn't fit
you'd also think big black dick wouldn't fit in your mom but it does. the handwriting was a really weak counterpoint

youtube.com/watch?v=KqpHTFJO4mE

handwriting "experts" are not even used any more and like totally accurate lie detectors they are admissible in court

Officer Fouke who possibly saw the Zodiac walking away from the Washington and Cherry crime scene would probably be a better eye witness than Mageau even though it was a possibility that it wasn't actually Zodiac.

Mageau chased the attack with drugs and alcohol so I'm not so sure his testimony would be accurate after 22 years.