David lynch

david lynch.

his movies are alright, i dont see the hype. is it a white people thing?

im like 30 years old. some friend made fun of me for watching fear of the walking dead in front of his hip friends. i dont get.

>is it a white people thing?
Yes

Mulholland Dr is just a terrible movie, I hate it so much. Even gratuitous lesbian sex and Justin Theroux cannot redeem that movie.

LYNCHED
No seriously get better taste

you don't have to get everything

Sorry, you need to be white to appreciate Lynch's films.

Not really, he's popular in Japan.

I have ONE (1) black friend and he loves Lynch. I think it might just be a plebfilter, sorry to be the one to tell you this OP.

What a niggerish taste.

I don’t like lynch films. It’s bland and boring and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like Paul Verhoeven. everything is direct and subtle

>is it a white people thing?
No

It's a pseudo-intellectual hipster thing. Back in the day, in Lynch's prime, ""film buffs"" would name-drop Lynch as a conversational gambit. Of course these ""film buffs"" weren't initiated enough in cinema to know the likes of Bresson, Resnais, or Yoshida.

Today, Lynch has been reduced to a normie-pandering clown, but used conversational in much the same way. Normies feel special and "hip" for saying they enjoyed the garbage that was Twin Peaks: The Return. You have to understand while normies love being elitist snobs, they rarely get the opportunity to so.

This isn't an attack on Lynch as a person or a filmmaker. All i'm implying is that the "hype" that surround him his films, and more important to normies, him as a person, is the 2deep4u facade that his work projects.

A hipster friend of my girlfriend once said her favorite movie is Eraserhead and I called her out cuz that is nobody's favorite movie and she was just being pretentious

Good call. I legit do love surrealist dreamy shit, just not Eraserhead.

If by white you mean educated then yes pretty much.

Japan is white

Do you also believe that dogs are white? What about pigs?

depends on the race

>Japan
>Not 'white people fan club: the country'

He's just an entry level pseud filmmaker theres not much too it.

TP The Return was arguably his best effort at getting bandwaggoning pseudo intellectuals to take him seriously. I kinda respect him for it cause he keeps them contained

t.zhuang xang

>Japan
>-ang

Artsy fartsy shit doesn't compensate for bland characters and nonsensical writing. David Lynch is a gimmick for pretentious 12 year olds.