Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

jazz jennings

Idrissa

>tfw never been a good Marilyn biopic, just a bunch of shitty sensationalist flicks full of inaccuracies

shame, her life story really could make for some genuine kino

Zendaya

the blackest, most obese woman in hollywood.

Octavia Spencer

belladonna

Lindsay Lohan

she'll go full blown method playing her and overdose on pills during filming, posthumous oscar will be awarded, film history will be made.

Sherilyn Fenn 25 years ago

what a pair

Michelle Williams

Miley Cyrus movie debut

>this fag hasnt seen the last song

Definitely!!!

What do you think of her ?

WE

this

The looks and the acting ability, good choice user. But does she have the body?

Jeffree Star?

i overdosed on pills once, it sucked, would not do again. i just wanted to get high and have fun not get high and nearly die. thats the opposite of fun. nothing is less fun.

David Lynch and Mark Frost worked on a biopic script which partly inspired Laura Palmer after they couldn't get it off the ground.
Andrew Dominik also tried really hard to get a film about her last few days made, called Blonde. At one point it would star Jessica Chastain, at another Naomi Watts. He still wants to do it, with a different actress.

For whatever reason, interesting artists have really struggled to get this story made.

its a pretty dated story now and who is the audience? i can see why producers wouldnt want to invest into it

Sarah Gadon.

If it's made within the next 5 years the actress will probably be Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Stone.

>this drugged up poomba from the 60s matters

suuuuuure

The kino choice.

Too pretty

too thin

too narrow

these are all good options

The only logical choice

Kate Upton

Alicia Vikander because talent is more important than boobs.

>talent is more important than boobs.

The only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or talented, though god knows what the fuck that means, are ugly chicks. And this is because they have to make up for how fucking unattractive they are.

youth is gone

someone fat as fuck

I like how in this video they used someone who was way fatter than would ever fly in the 30s-50s at all. Fucking liberal scum trying to rewrite history at every turn.

You're an idiot.

Not close to having the body but she has a nice perky personality I guess.

Why does EW still look about 14

>golden age of Hollywood
>shows landwhale
>in reality skinny bitches like Audrey Hepburn were the most poplar actresses of the 50's

They're all super fat or sticks it's fucked. whats more fucked is the amount of likes.

JLaw

At first I thought this was a picture of that little girl from Stranger Things. So I guess she could do it some years from now.

>in reality skinny bitches like Audrey Hepburn were the most poplar actresses of the 50's

how do you know?

I've never found her attractive in an capacity. Not one picture or video of her has done it for me.

There are and were so many other far, far more attractive women than her.

I was there, young'un

this. i men she's pretty, but she never did it for me. i think it's the eyes
they look sad and lazy and her eyebrows have always looked stupid to me.

Not that user, but some of us remember.

>whats more fucked is the amount of likes.
well think about the people who watch that type of video, i would be very supersized if women weren't the majority of viewers

>not watching movies from the Golden Age of Hollywood
seriously though their weren't a lot of fat leading ladies back then

Remember she has to look like this for part of the movie.

>i would be very supersized
fucking auto correct

wow she had a huge forehead

looks like peggy from mad men expect with a better nose

Elisabeth Moss as Marilyn would be deliciously ironic.

>Buzzfeed: Fat women = attractive, fat men = respulsive

im not wrong though, am i?
do her hair the right way and make her eyebrows that stupid way Marilyn did them and boom! you got Marilyn Monroe with a bad nose

Look at the diverse selection of male forms in the world omigosh!

is it weird that i think they all look the same

The Patrician choice

They're all male models so they are all the same level of autism. Meanwhile the other video with women they picked the most common looking women on the planet

MORE

>how do you know?

How do you remain unaware of what women looked like in the 50's unless you haven't entered highschool yet or some shit?

Why is she so overrated?

too ugly

This is honestly the best choice

Died before people realized how overrated she was. James Dean is overrated too.

I wouldn't bet against it at this point

Naomi Watts, but she's too old.

Do you guys think this movie can even be made in le current yearâ„¢? Everybody will be bitching about the cast of MM, the story and the shitstorm that it will cause because she is not plus size, or is portrayed in a negative when the film is just trying to stick to reality. I cant even see some tumblr post (maybe fake) trying to make her a black women, i dont think it can happen soon.

Marilyn was slim you idiot. Stop falling for facebook memes. Audrey was more than slim, she was borderline anorexic and her look was not at all popular in the 50's.

Marilyn was so popular that other studios started creating Marilyn copycats like Jayne Mansfield and Mamie van Doren. She was the biggest sex symbol of the time, twigs like Hepburn were barely noticed or talked about.

Some of those slurs are absolutely retarded.
>Xbox 3-niggy
What the fuck is that?

>Marilyn was slim you idiot
Wow you fucking idiot I was talking about the fat cunt in the foreground. Not Marilyn who's barley visible in the background.

>twigs like Hepburn were barely noticed or talked about.

There's already been hundreds of Marilyn biopics.

Nonsense.

Yeah and I bet a couple hundred more still won't be able to be any good.

o i am laffin

Your post was still completely wrong moron.

just gain 50 pounds

>Moron
pot calling the kettle black

No, it's true. Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly were the only actresses in their time that were that skinny. Neither of them were really big box office draws in the 50s. The biggest stars, like Marilyn and Elizabeth Taylor, were curvy and full figured.

This post is so female it's hilarious

Can came up with something better?
I want roasties out of my Sup Forums

No but I'm not trying to, also "zoo monkey" is stupid too, and "Africoon" is not creative at all.

>ape
>Zimbaboon (Zimbabwe/baboon)
How about those?

>fags getting buttblasted over facts because they see "curvy" as a female buzzword now

would it have helped if I used words like "big breasted" or "not anorexic"?

peypey

Better

That pizza looks really good.