Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0dYARY3flI
youtube.com/watch?v=1vs55Z7t7bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nickoledeon, for not making a Drew show.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0dYARY3flI

Can an adult watch rugrats? I cant tell if its simpsons or tellytubbies

not without being labelled a pedophile...

Black women seem to love that shit during smoke sessions. Then they all start lusting for my lilly seed.

A Drew show? Have you watched Rugrats as an adult? What we really needed was a Stu show.

>What we really needed was a Stu show.
youtube.com/watch?v=1vs55Z7t7bk
was it kino?

Stu-centric things absolutely were.

the jewish ones

Chucky actually come to think of it

Like Hey Arnold!, Rugrats is a pretty adult-based show. Lotta humor you miss as a kid because you didn't understand the references.

Currently Phil, Lil, Tommy, Angelica and Sneedy.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.

Rocko is great for that. It's a genuinely funny show because it's littered with humor adults can appreciate that'll go right over the heads of kids.

I think youre right but to be on the safe side im gonna wait until i have a child which will be somewhere between 9 months and never from now

The best kids shows are ones that don't treat their audience like they're stupid.

>doctor lipshitz

Tommy was a Jew.

Who is the rapist in that scene? I don't get the filename.

No that's The Pen Is Mightier.

Someone got your wife preggo, huh?

thats a weird interpretation user, some might say projection

It's the episode of Hey Arnold where Helga, the bullying kid that secretly loves Arnold, gets therapy and it delves into her backstory as to why she is so defensive and has feelings for Arnold.

Rugrats was a loved millennial cartoon. Everyone from that age range can watch it.

What ever happened to animation styles like rugrats and hey arnold? Everything looks like it was made by the same team now

hey arnold and rugrats were actually drawn, everything nowadays is done with flash animation

>Like Hey Arnold!, Rugrats is a pretty adult-based show.

t. manchild