Who is the most realistic female operator character?

Who is the most realistic female operator character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcGEIq1AEGM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nrVtzUoZ-yQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hermione Jean Granger, unironically

oh fuck

Realistic? I don't know. Rally is the most fun.

I thought she would be another stronk womyn, but her role in the story was actually realistic.

Beat me to it

youtube.com/watch?v=qcGEIq1AEGM

>realistic
>operator

kill you'reself my man

Definitely

why is that titled sicario, but the picture is from Edge of Tomorrow?

Me? I think Angelina Jolie in the first Tomb Raider.

>its only realistic when theyre completely untrained for the situation
?

>hasn't seen the movies where she wrecks shit
>implying bookworm operator isn't realistic
>implying female operators are real

But she's a Mary Sue in the movies, so it doesn't count

Garbage taste. Blunt is shit.

>he thinks there are women IRL

Sarah Connor

>mary sue
>bullied needing to be saved by troll
>gets petrified
>fucks up her polyjuice potion
>gets raped by bellatrix

/thread

she's less in the movies than in the books she has faults and admits she's a sperg wizard

I see you stealwaifuposting, juranoid

Hell if I know. I searched "sicario kate", saw a woman with a gun and didn't expect the picture to be from another movie.

>she's less in the movies

Are you shitting me nigga

In the movies she gets all of Ron's positive traits, and all of her negative traits get shoveled onto Ron as well

In the books, Hermione loses her shit when they land in the Devil's Snare and Ron talks her through it. In the movies, Hermione is the only one in the Trio who keeps her cool and saves Ron's life.

In the books, Harry decides their best course of escape from Gringotts is to steal/free the dragon. In the movie, Hermione forgets that she's deathly afraid of any sort of flying, let alone on a dragon, and decides to use the Dragon to escape.

In the books, Hermione doesn't know what a mudblood is, exposing that for all of her book knowledge, she's still very culturally ignorant of the wizarding world. In the movies, Hermione is fully aware of its meaning and tells Harry all about it, taking yet another important scene from Ron.

You might be able to argue that Hermione isn't a Mary Sue in the movies, but to argue that she's more capable in the books than in the movies is fucking ludicrous

MOMMY OPERATOR

In general, women lack the physical strength as well as the mental constitution to become top tier operators

>tfw no sequel where she ends up being hitman anyways. Haunted by ghost Leon.
The feelgood buddy dramady

I'd let her operate on my dick if you know what I mean

>image.jpg

PERKY

Gentlemen. I am not quite able to observe the careful nuance of this constructed metaphor. What manner of intent or desire does this man possess-- and perhaps, if you may be so kind, one of you may be able to tell me what he may have meant by this?

momma /k/

'e wan sum fug

She was her departments up and coming door kicker. Under-trained for sure, but she wasn't some girl off the street.

That's from the show The Last Ship?

>implying female operators could exist without magic
wew

I bet you're a balding manlet

/thread

Too hot.

>its a bookfag tries to talk about the movies and has a wall of text premade out
She and ron are both caricatures and they both get btfo and both have their moments. You are a faggot the changes all work better its written better, Ron wouldn't take charge all the time.

Not sure if realistic but Gina Carano in Haywire

Yes its my bridget regan

How is the new phone working out?

Her pulling that knife out did strange things to my penis

steroids are a true miracle

COPerator

Why do women with dark hair look so much better?

Who is this fluid druid?

source?

Black Widow

girl with the dragon tattoo

Because your mom had dark hair. Do you know nothing about life?

yet she didn't take out her service weapon when told to by Benicio Del Toro

best girl
best gun
best show

How do you know?

You told me you preferred dark haired women. I thought it was evident by my post.

statistically highly likely, people with light hair are less than 10% of the world's population

i think Sicario is a pretty cool guy. seh kills illegal aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.

Now that's a pasta I've not seen in many moons.

Elizabeth Olsen in Wind River is more realistic

> the most realistic female operator character
Pic related. Just think about it.

She looks familiar. That grip is horrendous though, its like she is appalled by firearms.

>got shot in the chest
>hid behind a trailer
>would have died if it weren't for Hawkeye saving her all the time
>realistic

Pretty realistic for women in a firefight user, didn't even notice they were getting flanked

How many women have you seen in firefights to qualify that statement, my friend?

Cersei

Yea I think she and that fat Indian guy got everyone killed.

She is so fucking beautiful in The Last SHip

I might watch this, the only reason I put it off is they probably had some random guy play Arnold in this. Is there some sort of guardian Terminator in this? Another reason I wanted to watch this is the off chance of terminator sex with Sarah.

Enough liveleak videos, military experiences, and police training

Terminator is a chick, sorry m8.

I wish they hadn't canceled this.

The entire last book is basically "harry does something without thinking, hermione does a thousand things to fix everything and teleports them away" repeated four or five times. Haven't seen the films past 3 though.

This, the screenwriters made her too perfect. I'd argue she's a little bit of a Mary Sue in the books too (Rowling even admits Hermione is her self-insert)

lol remember?

Agent MILF

Meh. She couldnt even kill Dyson.

>
Bethany Branham crossfit roastie

That bitch in Sicario

I'd be agree with you if Benicio's character was realistic, but it was yet another silent rambo.

What is this creature.

I enjoyed her getting fucked up. Decent movie.

But then Summer Glau would've never been it.

>female operator
>realistic

Still the best

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nrVtzUoZ-yQ
I'd let her guard my cock

'the most realistic female operator' could be as realistic as the least realistic male operator, that's how the word most works
At any rate it's