CLOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

oh shit.....

>he kicks that thing on the right
Kek

Defend this

OH WAH AH AH AH

What the fuck is this shit?

I cannot defend a forced meme, you win

It looks better than Tim Curry's goofy scenes.

whats stupid is that you can see that he's focusing on dancing..

he should be laughing whilst doing that or something

what a fucking meme flick

ONE

>a creature wearing the appearance of something he is not
>being an actual clown

That's the point of IT. IT may look like something but that thing he is not. Everyone thinking Curry is best because LOL HE WAS LIKE AN ACTUAL CLOWN, should off themselves.

Underrated

wait, is that an actual scene? I assumed someone shooped his head onto some prancing clown from some other movie
it looks pretty shite

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504948396349.webm

thats the ending

>Pennywise the Dancing Clown
>Dancing Clown
Pottery
Everyone in my theatre loved the movie. We all laughed at the funny bits and jumped at the scary bits. Guess which one this is meant to be

DROPPED

No one laughed in my session. Although he is dancing, this whole scene is taken out of context because the dance itself is used to taunt and scare Bev. It's a very surreal scene imo.

It was a great scene! It is unsetteling and fitting for his creepy clown camo.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

He's a dancing clown.
No shit he's focus on dancing.

Please meme this

>dance off bev, you and me

DANCE OFF, IT!
ME AND YOU!

Once this meme becomes mainstream with san HD version everyone on Sup Forums is going to shit shit on IT. Right now normies are riding Skarsblehrgs dick.

Screencap this.

why did I laugh at this stupid shit

The scene after this where Bill shoots Georgie and he seizes, stretches his limbs out, and transforms back into Pennywise reminded me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=TmJiuQEIxNw
Actually made it more terrifying for me.

keep telling yourself that

What was Pennywises tax policy?

I think nervous laughter is a ligitimate response

I wonder what this place would be like without shills....

>I wonder what this place would be like without contrarians

fixed

kek

>a reddit movie
>reminded him of reddIT

>he should be laughing whilst doing that or something
It would be better if he had a giant grin while doing that.

C'mon please for fuck's sake the stream link now I'm Italian

Is his head in this scene photoshopped or something? Doesn't really match up with the rest of his body.

No, it's just stabilized so it appears off.

Tim Carrie = funny, makes me laugh my penis off

Skrawgog = creepy but boring and retarded accent

Since none of them are scary I pick Curry cause at least he's funny and re-watchable

It looks bad. But I haven't seen the movie yet so perhaps it's better in context and with better quality.

*clicking intensifies*

amazing deduction, lestrade

Wow, that's mean.

This, the warping face and effects were eerie and offputting.
Skarsgard terrified me as he didn't even try to play a human like Curry did, Pennywise is the new movie is a beast with a cheap and bad disguise that makes it even more offputting.

>computer load up dancing clown man, please

I laughed at this shit but I don't care, this whole movie was filled with charm and little moments like this that make it stick out amongst the mediocrity of many other recent horrors.

Is that Elliot Rodger in hell?

So that webm means the movie is bad and it's okay if I don't see it, right?

The webm means Sup Forums got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT yet again and they are going to force that scene as a meme for a couple of months. The movie was fine

Umm, I think he was pretty cool in the final fight with all the transformations shit and slowly going from cocky all-powerful monster to "fuck, I'm getting my ass handed to me by these fucking kids", also when he grabbed Bill and tried to bargain with the rest of the Losers. Tfw I'll never be handled like this.

I was cool seeing him merge with his minions.

This basically. I should go see it again because people couldn't shut the fuck up though

It all makes sense due to the gangbang making them powerful

Christ this post made me cringe so hard.

Minionposting is the most frustrating and tiresome meme I've ever seen

with sound its even dumber
twitter.com/SmegmaKang/status/907057266653790208

No, it's good.
This is coming from someone who was all "NOT MY PENNYWISE!" when the teaser trailer came out and was generally very uninterested.
This movie had no right being as good as it was.

No one would talk about Disney movies and no one would force the dance scene as a meme

This, and his weird ass Scandinavian accent makes him sound like an alien abomination trying to imitate human speech

>"I’ll take him…only him"

he sure likes touching kids.

>and now I'm gonna have to kill this FUCKING CLOWN
You need to have Asperger syndrome to not enjoy this movie

My theater found everything funny. All the scary bits had people laughing and all the funny bits had people laughing. When the dancing scene came up, the theater laughed and I heard a woman go, "You can't be serious".

There was only one scene where a woman made an audible scared noise and that was when the floor boards fell and the leper hand came on Eddie's shoulder.

Sup Forums hates a good movie

surprise surprise!!

reminds me more of the cottoneye joe dance than korean macarena

No tax deductions on kids because he eats your kids(so we need to increase immigration to pay off pensions because an entire gen is eaten... also he eats immigrant kids)

This.

IT was never a just a clown, it's an Eldritch space horror that uses shapeshifting to lure in kids and eat them.

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
HE

But I have aspergers and I loved this film

There would be lots of people yelling SHILL at user posts they don't agree with

Not to lure them, to scare them because they taste better that way. Also targets kids because their fears are more simple and more intense.

.>Sup Forums hates
I've seen mostly praise for it on here. It's literally the same couple autists that keep posting the exact same dance gif and the cgi face to try and spin the movie in a negative light

Everything with the kids and adults was great.

But all the jump scares felt like a bunch of business men sitting in a room with graphs and statistics and charts and they're carefully choreographing all these cheap lazy jump scares to appeal to as many people as possible.

Just the clowns look alone says "I'M SCAREY!" and same with the ridiculous haunted house that literally looks like people went out of their way to make it looked haunted and spooky.

Sounds like your theater's collective iq got destroyed by watching marvel movies.

The fact that IT can be injured by bullets and outright killed by a group of adults ganging up and kicking the shit out of it also probably has something to do with why it picks on the weak 'losers'.

My girlfriend didn't find it scary either and she finds everything scary. We watch a lot of horror and she has all these nightmares and gets scared. When she watched this she thought it was silly and not that scary.

Don't get me wrong, the movie was awesome. Had some weird parts, but I loved it. It's just not scary, but it's weird, fun and neat.

Why? It looks awesome.

this is autistic

I was actually kind of thinking mostly about the laughing out loud on scenes that aren't supposed to be funny. I think that even if the movie is weird, you can still tell if a scene was meant to scare the viewer or make him laugh, like you said in the previous post.

Laughing in every scene when you're watching a horror movie sounds like a weird virtue signalling where people want to transmit "aren't I hip and cool laughing about this?". Maybe I'm extrapolating too much, but the only time I experienced something like this was watching a marvel movie in theaters, where people laughed so much even at the most bland and unfunny parts that weren't even quips that I felt like I was part of a sit-com audience.

This film was incredibly frustrating because a lot of these scenes could have actually been scary had the film makers shown restraint. The sequences often start well but they can't help themselves and just have to jump scare you. The most egregious example of this was the projector scene. In my opinion it was an excellent creepy visual/idea ruined at the very last second by Pennywise appearing out of the screen as a giant with very poorly rendered "super scary sharp teeth!!!11!" As a result of the cop out ending that scene is actually spookier in the trailer than it is in the actual film.

Also not as important but I could have done without the goofy buck teeth. I saw a picture of Bill in the make up without them and he looked much creepier.

Well, it's not about telling if the scene was supposed to be serious or not, it's about the scene failing to deliver appropriately. The scary scenes were often comical, not scary. Silly derpy eyes, goofy movement, drooling, silly designed lanky painting monster, silly leper, kids screaming like they were being chased by a goose. It was hard to take seriously for me and even harder for the audience of my theater it seems.

perfect

I agree about the teeth. The teeth made him cute.

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM WHERE DID YOU GO

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM COTTON EYE JOE

> "am i not real enough for you?"
> "i was real enough for georgie"

mfw

savage

Just got back from watching it, there was like 6 other people in the theatre with me and 3 of them left halfway through.

lmao. Thought it was decent, CGI was meh and why the fuck did they use CGI on the fucking paper boat at the start, lmao just use the real deal.

It's a magical space drider to be more precise

Daemon from beyond the veil

lel

Give me the one with the big tits

OUWAHAHAHA

Welp time to locate sides

>Laughing in every scene when you're watching a horror movie sounds like a weird virtue signalling where people want to transmit "aren't I hip and cool laughing about this?"
I think it's more of a coping mechanism. People jump and then laugh nervously.

Aim scurred
Aim scurred ;-(

What

He didn't talk enough in the whole movie, Pennywise a trademark in clown form is hat he never shuts he fuck up and insults them like crazy. Projector scene should have been more like Georgie's photo album scene