is he gonna be ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6266538/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course

He's got pies

No, he gon die

He's really not. All the crazy weight loss / gain he does is fucking horrible for your body.

He took years off of his life with that Machinist movie.

christian.. easy on the pies..

>Christian Bale as Dick Cheney
>Amy Adams as Lynne Cheney
>Steve Carell as Donald Rumsfeld
>Sam Rockwell as George W. Bush
imdb.com/title/tt6266538/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2

dubs

Depends, what kind?

Is it a comedy?

He seriously needs to stop. He's not in his 20s anymore, this can't be good for a 43 year old man.

but the pies keep comin

THICC

Getting alot of dubs?

oh god

Oh jesus christ

there's no coming back from this at his age

whenever i eat or drink something i end up shitting an hour later, feels good..

how do they gain weight the more i eat the quicker and more i shit

You underestimate what drugs can do.

>pie

WHO ATE ALL THE PIES

WHO ATE ALL THE PIES

YOU FAT BASTARD

YOU FAT BASTARD

YOU ATE ALL THE PIES

Nigger's eating pies, he'll be fine.

You've got to eat big to get big.

>Meme Cast: The Movie: The Biopic

weight gain is kino

So they don't want to do an Obama film or they're running out of Trump material, or...? Why go back to Bush? Because it was the last time liberals had it good in America?

It's Christian "I Will Gain and Lose Weight To Play Roles I'm Not Right For But Won't Learn a Proper American Accent" Bale.

>for his role as Dick Cheney, Christian Bale stuffed himself with a lot of pies to gain the former Vice-President's height
>if Dick Cheney was to be portrayed by Daniel Day Lewis, DDL would have not only eaten tons of pies to gain Cheney's weight, but also go into the woods shooting fools in the face

THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOOD ACTOR AND A GREAT ACTOR!

Damn. Forgot she existed. I wonder what she does with life?

That would be racist.

big pies for a big guy

You realise he shaved his eyebrows

literally all terrible decisions

obamas administration was too bland and had no scandals. obama himself is an inspirational character but they already made a movie about him growing up, im sure theyll make another. W was a comedy and a biopic, and didnt focus much on the terrible shit going on behind the scenes during the iraq war

>and had no scandals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

His administration just had no scandals that the media wanted to focus on.

whos going to do a trump administration movie before its over? that would make no sense.

Obama admin was dripping with scandal. Even if you only go back a year from today, the man campaigned for his political successor.

And yet it's being done every day. Well, not movies, but media

good luck linking obama to that directly in a way that would make for an interesting movie the way puppet master cheney is. not only that but it began in 2006 under bush. you could even do a good Carter Eagle Claw movie if you want an example of a democrat in office incidenet

covering the president day to day in the media or making fun of him on late night is different than making a film that examines his presidency. are you retarded or 16?

He'll be fine. Nigga is worth millions and probably goes to the Mayo Clinic or some equivalent with Doctors that will keep him in check.

Only poor people and dumb rich people die young. Robert De Niro is doing fine despite also fucking up his body in Raging Bull.

>Obama
>no scandals.
????

>making a film that examines his presidency

You mean a movie that exaggerates and distorts reality to confirm a belief.

He literally said "not movies, but media," and you really think you have room to call someone retarded. Besides that they are doing AHS and they've already used R1 to parody poke at the Trump administration, fuck right off you illiterate chimp, wrong in every count

>R1

What?

There's definitely going to be some Trumpkino made. But it'll be decades from now once all the Trump admin documents are made public and we can honestly get the full story of the leakers, Comey, Mueller, etc.

It'll also take a while because fearmongering on both sides will cloud people's judgement for years to come.

you are talking about a hypothetical movie, criticizing for being propaganda
Is this the power of true autism?

That's what all movies about any historical period do.

But no, you're right, this one will be different.

>Production Countries: USA | UK | Spain | United Arab Emirates
>United Arab Emirates

Laundry Money scheme guys

That's what I tell people when they comment on my weight

The saudi's have a vested interest in making film's that make the iraq war look bad. They don't want to go the way of the Hussein's