How did the asiatic slavs infiltrate the Wehrmacht?

How did the asiatic slavs infiltrate the Wehrmacht?

It's not like there were no Slavs living in eastern Germany.

probably some germanised slav minority from silesia or something

Nazism was a hoax

prussians, the "ubergermans" that invented the whole germanity, are nothing more than germanised slavs.

Why do Chinks always try to portray Slavs and Finns as Chinks?
Self hate?

prussians are the germans that civilized lands east of the river oder through the Ostsiedlung and the teutonic order. They mixed with balts, not slavs.

I am a Prussian ffs. our ancestors were Balts and West slavs, very little German in us, the Teutonic order just gave us our national identity and language. This is common in Europe of that time, Bulgarians are Slavs but their national identity was given to them by turkic Bulgars, Russians are Slavs but their national identity was given to them by the Rurikids which were Swedes.

The most German are the Bavarians, Swiss and the Austrians, they founded the whole German nations thing in the first place.

what?

>Balts
We don't want anything to do with you, traitor. You're mixed with the german migrants from the drang nach osten anyway.

>Swiss and the Austrians
Money launderers and blood diamonds smugglers, quite the nice ubermensch you got there.

Don't forget the saxons

>Thinks Asia == China
Are you that guy who thought Africa was a country inside South Africa?

>The most German are the Bavarians, Swiss and the Austrians
>The most German were Germanized Celts and Rhetic
We are germans in my region too, we have small towns that are a latinized version of the word "Wald" since these were Gothic or Lomabard settlements mixed with some local.

>We are germans in my region too
I mean "in this case", I am not WEWUZZING

what do you mean you're "prussian"? are you a pole larping, or are you descended from expellees, or are you just from brandenburg?

Nein, meine Großeltern stammen aus Königsberg, die Familie war dort seit Mittelalter ansässig.

Didn't Charle Magne kill/exiliate most Germanic tribes in his"christening" invasions anyway?

Charlemagne was Germanic himself, so no. He did massacre Saxons who refused to submit to his authority though.

He was a germanic too, he was a Frank, the greatest of the Germanic confederations (and severe Roma LARPers).
He was at odds with Saxons and killed some (at least one massacre and some persecution) because they were pagans.
Even the "British" saxons took a while to convert, but that was done with patience by the Irish IIRC.

Chink is just for Slants in general you retarded Chink

>was Germanic himself
>Carolingian King
>Germanic
He was Frank.

The Franks were a Germanic tribe that migrated to the west ya retard

*RomaN. Fuck me

>but that was done with patience by the Irish IIRC
the brits sure repaid that favour later

Idiot even today Franconian languages/dialects are germanic languages spoken in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands.

WE

Truth to be told when everything was going to the shitter when the Romans left and the Saxons arrived, the Irish were raiding the Welsh (Celtic Britons) and contributed indirectly to the Anglo-Saxon expansion.
So yeah, the laid in the bed they made. And after all, the Saxons lost a bit of the aggressiveness after Christianization so...

>Chink is just for Slants in general you retarded Chink
For the love of god, look at a map. Buy one, hang it on your wall. Something. Goddamn russians. Your worldview includes russians being "chinks". Continents are 1st grade stuff, user, and they're not going to let you move up until you get this sorted.

giv slav qt w/ pigtails army gf

i wouldn't mind beng in her "gas chamber" if u kno

after the soviets had their way with her, her "gas chamber" probably was non-functional for a few weeks. The mass abortions after those incidents probably weren't exactly pleasant either.

I never said Russians or people on the Asian Continent in general are Chinks, only the ones with Slanted Eyes, you butthurt Chink

not him but where are you from?

Nazis weren't anti slav. I'm surprised nobody pointed out that there was a Polish girl when the girls were introducing themselves to Hitler to be his new secretary.

>Nazis were not anti-slav.
kek

Bavaria, Switzerland and Austria were originally Celtic lands. Denmark and Old Saxony are the original Germanic homelands.

The Nazis had a plan of ethnic cleansing for Poles and Ukrainians. All for their grand ambition of Lebensraum in Eastern Europe.

Because slavs, germanics, iberians etc are just linguistic groups with very little genetic differences. A "germanic" person living in Silesia is more likely to have more in common genetically with a "slavic" person living in Prague than another germanic person living in Zurich. Europeans have mixed for thousands of years before there were any European nations. General differences can only be seen on very large scales, such as comparing Greeks and Swedes.

The only really distinct group was recently found to be the Finns.

>Nazis weren't anti slav

You need to spend less time on Sup Forums buddy. Do you know what was so-called "Generalplan Ost"?
Germans literally wanted to reduce Polish and Lithuanian population by 80-85% and rest of east by 50-60%.