It's a Thorax names the jew episode

>it's a Thorax names the jew episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you think they call him a goyim to his face?

seriously, why do they dress like that? the amish dress like 18th century farmers because they sorta/kinda stayed in that era. but why haven't the jews changed their wardrobe in forever?

>these smelly guys chanting in the corner ruuuuuullllle tge wooooorllllldddd!

you kukd plebs are hilarious

They're not the Jews that rule the world though.

It's written in their book, same reason they grow those hideous paiyot(the silly dreadlocks) or they don't eat certain stuff or they don't light up lights during shabbat.

Former jew here, most of us hate them too because they're preachy and they act like gypsies, IE beg everywhere and never pay for shit they always expect you to pay for their lunch/dinner and give them lifts everywhere.

>former jew
It doesn't work that way, Chaim.

Only hasidic Jews. It's the same as with the Amish. 18th century traditional dress of the European Jew

Actually yes, it does.
First, being jew comes from the mother, so if I marry a non-jew my kid will have a funny surname but won't be jewish because the Jewish community is basically at war with mixed marriages.
Second, I already paid the community the fee they want(yes they are that jewish) for not being in their list anymore and got spat on(it's true) by the head Rav.
You basically do a little rite and then the Rav says mean words to you and if he wants(he bloody does because their birth rates are plummeting and any jew couple is a good jew to them) he can spit on you in a ritual way.

explain that to hitler

Mr. Thorax has seen the light and recognizes ETSUBATSU as his lord and saviour.

None of your arbitrary little kike rituals change your blood, you ratfaced, hooknosed cancer

They're dumber and less secure

>have to pay money and get literally spat on by head kike to leave the religion
why was Hitler wrong again
You are literally a caricature of yourselfs

>ultra-zionists
>orthodox in the background

don't the orthodox Jews have a massive beef with the godless nationalists?

was that kid trying to say "xbox"? if only Sup Forums knew.

My favourite video.

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

Is louis a Jew? He never answered.

OH MY GAWD

Where the fuck do you live with Jews like that?

Yes. A lot of Orthodox Jews don't believe Israel should exist. Most of them are also poor as shit. It's the Zionists you have to look out for they're the schemey ones.

Actually orthodox don't give a fuck about israel they live there to leech off welfare

Ny has a neighborhood like that.

they are incredibly tribal, you don't even know the half of it

know me the half of it!

you're wrong the Zionists are just classic nationalist Netanyahu is no different from Orban
The real schemey ones are globalist jews like Soros who is persona non-grata in Israel

Isn't there an Orthodox community in New York that is extremely poor?

That screeching was pretty good.