Well?

well?

What tv show is this

it's the show where tripfags ask retarded questions - it's your favorite show!

Your life

4 years left till wizardry. Mortals already cower in fear.

Going to be 25 in 2 weeks
>tfw kissless, handholdless, hugless
Will I get UNLIMITED POWAH

>19 year old kissless virgin
>the smell of a woman's hair makes me weak

3 years for me until UNLIMITED POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I lost it at 19. I've bedded only 6 girls since then. Don't really feel much different from other people other than the fact that I browse Sup Forums and have a bit weirder taste in entertainment. I've had a couple friends that lost it at 20+ and some that lost it in their teens. However, you could never tell whether they were virgins or not unless you asked them. The guy that made this reeks with insecurity. The people that take this seriously are sad.

I was so underwhelmed when I lost my virginity

I became a wizard last year, so i can confirme this is true.

why

I lost it to a guy

thats gay

I sacrificed the chance to become a wizard right before I passed the point of no return. Sex is a good time.

36 here. DO NOT FALL FOR THE MEMES THERE IS NOTHING I REMEMBER SEEING THIS PIC WHEN I WAS 28 ITS ALL CRAP SAVE YOURSELVES IM BEYOND IT ALL

HAHAHAHA you have no power here

Honestly how can people even expect you to hit on chicks, let alone get laid, when you're a disgustingly ugly shithead?

nice dubs

>888
LIES HE WANTS ALL THE POWER FOR HIMSELF!!

t.normie

this isn't Sup Forums related, but I always lol at this.

I've fucked 6 different girls over my life so far and now I have a girlfriend. That's what happens when you display a little bit of confidence. Even my most hideous friends have confidence and have gotten laid before, so there's really not much of an excuse.

Also if you were a virgin and older, why the fuck wouldn't you pay a whore to take it for you?

find an equally disgustingly ugly woman as you

you can always be fit and fuck the hoes with the light off

What if even fat girls treat me like shit and get instantly repulsed by the most mundane conversations

enjoy your aids

Because wizard powers are great

That means you might smell bad, wear clothes that are too tight, or you are boring or insufferable to listen to.

Or they could just be stuck up bitches, idk you so I don't know.

>tfw u will never bury ur nose into the pussy crease of some frilly panties and take a big whiff of fresh pussy

>only kiss you ever got was from your best friend as a joke

Wizard for one year, it's awesome.

4 months left. The World Shall Know Pain

wizard here. only spell that works is endless invisibility

do wraiths actually exist?

>Also if you were a virgin and older, why the fuck wouldn't you pay a whore to take it for you?

See that's the thing, you will never know.

Plenty of ugly guys get laid. Women are attracted to authority.

im a 22 year old virgin

im not ugly or overweight, i just never leave my house, i have very low self esteem cuz of bullying from highschool so ive pretty much never asked a girl out

>tfw you have powers