>huhehueheuheueheuheueheuheuehue

no

>Muh nostalgia

>how to tell op is under 30

enjoy the draft
im sure the war in qatar will be big fun for you gais. kekekeke

It was actually pretty good though

>Muh shit taste in cinema, trying to validate my pleb

You are either a nostalgiafag or even worse, an honest to god contrarian who believes old=good

it was good.
as much as a generic pg13 bland movie can be.
the original y way better.
eat shit

IT

Old=/=good, but in Paul Verhoeven's case it does.

>I'm not a contrarian, except when I am

I'm a nu-robocop apologist for sure, but it's not on the original's level at all.

Yeah, it is far above it

>Incoherent story
>random CGI flying across the screen quickly for extended periods (any normal person would have no frame of reference and have a headache from looking at the screen)
>better than the original

I guess if you're a spaz kid who needs over stimulating whirling shapes and colors strobing in front of you. Sure.
Go ahead and try to say good things about it.

The Shia Labeouf version of Rear Window completely destoys the original

It's hard to defend a movie that even its own director disowned

The only memorable thing in this shitfest was that one actor who has been doing the same role for the past 10 years.
It even fails at being a fun to watch action summer blockbuster.

The Thing
Ben Hur
Scarface
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Fuck off faggot, it's better than I expected but the original is infinitely rewatchable and move at a swift pace with far superior scenes throughout, the only good scene in the new one is when they show his body without the suit

By a large margin
Predator was a macho shitfest for comic books nerds.
Predators war more realistic and tacticool.

This, 2013 Evil Dead is, in my opinion, the greatest horror flick of all time.

Noo pls
I dont want to die for this jewish country

The original was a generic action flick, nostalgia fag

Predators was even more comic book. The characters are all edgy ocs right out of deviantart. Forgettable shit.

Im so glad they dumped the verhoven edgy bullshit with that one. Can't wait for a true Starship Troopers adaptation, although with the true nature of hollywood, we'll never get it.

The remake is social commentary, not satire, which makes it better for a "robocop" film, but the original is more entertaining to watch.

No.

As much as I enjoyed it, I disagree. It's called "Evil Dead" and there is no dark humor (not humor at all), it doesn't feel right.

>The Thing
Which one, 1951 or 2011 prequel? 2011 was alright, below 1982 one (barely any suspense), but serviceable. How's the one from 1951?

Is it even a remake? I mean, Aliens is not a remake of Alien...

The Thing (1982)