Bryan Cranston went on to have a successful career after Breaking Bad

>Bryan Cranston went on to have a successful career after Breaking Bad
>Aaron Paul became a has been
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABcg6zaH9j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For one, he's a shit actor. Only vince can save him by getting him on the next season of bcs

Bojack Horseman is far more significant than anything Cranston has done post-BB.

This is very wrong, user.

Aaron never really wanted to become a serious actor like Cranston tho.

To him acting is like a day job that has pretty awesome perks. If you visit his house on a Hollywood tour he comes out to say hi and give autographs.

I think he understands that he'll never be Cranston tier and he's okay with that.

>If you visit his house on a Hollywood tour he comes out to say hi and give autographs.
He did that ONCE.

>cranston
>already a world class actor before bb
>paul
>a nobody that is well off forever off of 1 show

one is trying to be a legend, the other one lucked out and doesnt have to try every again, he can do whatever the fuck he wants for the rest of his life.
people on Sup Forums dont seem to understand that actors dont always have acting as a passion for their whole life

Bryan Cranston has always been an actual professional who was great before BB.

Paul wasn't a heavyweight before and he won't be a heavyweight after.

despite the flanderization of his character in bojack horseman i still love hearing his voice

What did Bryan do before BB? All I cab think is Malcom, Seinfeld, a few cameos, and some voice acting. World class?

>has no talent to begin with

Cranston has been around for 30 years

Malcolm alone grants him that title. He's phenomenal the whole time.

The things people will say for (you)s

They only visited him once

This. He really wasn't even good in BB to be honest. He was a one trick pony and he should have died in the first season like was originally planned.

He was in a few episodes of King of Queens too. More episodes than Seinfeld

But just being in a well-acclaimed, long-running comedy and a critically-acclaimed drama puts him in a league above most other actors

Because Bryan Cranston already has an established career before BB. It made him bigger no doubt, but it wasn't his first gig.

then say why, stupid bitch.

I think he did a good job and in the final season he showed a talent in acting that I did not expect for someone that only said "bitch" the whole time.

He was too full of himself. And he chose a trendy movie to be in. He could have done indie flicks. He'll end up somewhere though

UHM, X-BOX...?

nah he does it every hour bro

the absolute state of that 7head

Right? Poor "has been" Aaron Paul, the famous millionaire who co-starred in a show many consider to be the best thing ever. He can get his dick sucked on a boat for the rest of his life or he can work.

FIX CAREER

YO XBOX FIND ME SOME ROGAINE BITCH

Stop saying this. You don't know what flanderization means

hey, not his fault he's been busy

i will never stop saying nor correctly use the term flanderization

Is Aaron Paul posting in this thread right now?

t. aARON

he's a manlet

>he's not a good actor

uhm
youtube.com/watch?v=ABcg6zaH9j8

It's the curse of tv user. Only a single person from a tv show gains fame while the others fade into obscurity and have the occasional reunion here and there.

Just because you think this it doesnt make it true, user.

>already a world class actor before bb
Lel no you fucking retard. Having one, ONE notable role on a TV show does not make you a world class actor

I just assumed he made enough money of Breaking Bad to stop giving a fuck about acting.

Hi Aaron.

>a league above most other actors
in fiscal terms and renown yeah

Nothing. He's talentless and uninteresting.

hmmm