YAAAAAS QUEEN

YAAAAAS QUEEN

Everyday I hope God strikes us down a little bit more

Those are some fat women.

>""""plus-sized""""

It literally has no meaning any more.

"Plus-sized" used to be like a size 6.
That, conversely, is a literal flesh-slab that will be dead in the next two years.

foreigner here

what "voluptuous" mean?

imagine the smell

I actually have a preference for big women and everything about this is repulsive. Especially the salon owner... geez.

>I'm so fucking fat I broke a chair
>Should I lose weight?
>No, better open landwhale central

Also this

Honestly, God should just annihilate us, or at least a few select cities, with scalding divine vengeance from space at this point.

A good bit of Sodom & Gomorrah action is what this planet could really use at this point. It might set is fucking straight again.

Imagine having to clean the bathroom.

could you shut the fuck up with this cringe shit in every thread pls?

looks like some kind of fantasy goblin queen on her throne surrounded by her less fat concubines

Means chick with nice curves.

But to SJW/feminazi types it means morbidly obese.

Fatter than the fattest seacow.

Voluptuous used to mean a woman like Christina Hendricks now it's for +500 pound fat bitches.

Where did it all go wrong, burgers?

At least they didn't include celebrity reaction face every 5 seconds

>in the wake of her degrading experience

They make it sound like the salon she was at should have known to have industrial strength chairs to hold her massive weight.

he's already on it
>3 fucking huricanes on a single month
wew

I don't understand why these people can be so fucking vapid and yet cannot fathom that their size is unsightly

you first

>drinking small cups of juice as if they are being healthy
>still serve cupcakes

??

>800 lb weight limit
fucking bigots

Those poor floorboards

The Cold War.

Soviets funded subversive ideologues to get into positions of influence and power and disseminate Marxist doctrine to the impressionable youth. They did this knowing it would weaken the West from the inside-out, like the gestation of a cancerous tumor.

50 years/three generations of that and we now have unironic SJW's literally running academia, the media and corporations from the top down to the bottom, and an entire generation that is now fully indoctrinated into the anti-logic of Orwellian PC-culture and treats it like its Bible.
Now we live in a world where we have literal tenured college professors putting on masks and trying to murder people at Freedom of Speech rallies with bike-locks.

>so fat you break an industrial grade salon chair
>should i refocus my life and work on my weight problem?
>nah fuck that shit

Aside from hopefully wiping out some illegals and some drug-dealers, those hurricanes mostly only affected blue-collar schlubs trying to mind their own business.

One of those hurricanes needs to just utterly annihilate New York, Los Angeles and Seattle so that land can start over, untainted and pure.