youtube.com/watch?v=koqNm_TgOZk
youtube.com/watch?v=AN5wNFlwiag
youtube.com/watch?v=sXPOw2unxy0
youtube.com/watch?v=VR1UhhO4UYU
youtube.com/watch?v=3X1bc4kNLHI
youtube.com/watch?v=ys2YhYtIDYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The worst most unfunny cringy show ever made too

Jokers keep the channel alive and I'm impressed by it.

it got to the point where if theres nothing to watch or do i can put on trutv and its like a 75% chance its on. and i love that. kind of like seinfeld after 10pm on one of the over the air new york channels

there is some new show about a mom that is really funny too. Just a bit heavy on the crude humor

Its just the impractical jokers channel and its fucking great

*ruins everything*

How can someone so fat be so smug? He looks like he just ate a full 10 course meal in front of a family of starving African children and now he's staring them down,taunting them.

>The Holocaust may have been exaggerated
Jesus, did Raimi write this show?

He's literally just a mouthpiece for the SJW libtard writers.

youtube.com/watch?v=90RajY2nrgk
youtube.com/watch?v=ikDOM2k1jkw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIv7dQ9tt30
youtube.com/watch?v=VCUW9H3rt_A
youtube.com/watch?v=koqNm_TgOZk
youtube.com/watch?v=AN5wNFlwiag
youtube.com/watch?v=sXPOw2unxy0
youtube.com/watch?v=VR1UhhO4UYU

Murr signed up for the first channel he saw

And it probably worked out best for them in the long run.

>Actually, the Arabs flying the planes were heroes
After I saw this episode, I looked it up and it turns out that Raimi is actually a producer with heavy influence on the show.

TruTV is a wonderful channel

youtube.com/watch?v=3X1bc4kNLHI

Q>Joe>Sal>Murr

He would be based if he did that
>actually based on the data
>there is some doubt that the holocaust happened

Too bad it wont ever happen

Joe>sal>murr>Q

how would you defeat joe

Use his wife

pretty much the only way to do it would try to get him to say "nigger"

Make him ride a dirt bike over some hills

Either make him hit on a girl or say something mean to a girl

Both of these have worked several times

Ask him to do something mildly physical.
Ask him to take his wedding ring off.

They shopped around their terrible skits (like the one where Murr goes back in time to fuck Sal's daughter so Sal goes back in time to fuck Murr's son, and Q just licks his lips throughout. And then they all look at Sal weird for being a fag). I've made it sound funny, here, but the editing and timing is so bad. You can still find it on Youtube.

TruTV was willing to take their "Four Guys Have Fun" reality tv show and it turned out that modern TV was starved for a tv show where people are positive and the Guys act like Real Guys.

I liked that skit, I thought Sal going on forever was bad but Joe walking in and walking out was good. And then the the pictures made me crack up.

Sal is gay and you all know it

h-hes just unlucky dude

Fuck you that show was the last goof thing on that channel

>his jaden smith tattoo

He will never find a girl to stay with him while that is on his body.

Honestly that is the only punishiment that I think has ever gone too far. Everyone elses tattoos at least have some character to them. Sal seriously needs to get joe back for that one.

I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend

its on right now and its awful

Impractical Jokers is so good. Not usually my kind of thing, but those guys are so fucking likeable.

the really sad thing about this is that they're all professional comedians. Often on other works, they're hilarious. Maybe it's the director or something, but here their humor is just stiff

He has some cool videos but he is really biased.

make him drink alcohol

>that episode where Sal's punishment was wearing a sheet ghost costume and running into a BLM rally

they might've gone too far on that one

Link?

Chris Gethard show is actually good.

The show is a lot of fun and i have watched it for years... very likable people except that Casey Jost could not be more awkward...

also Q>Joe>Murr>Sal

Not really, he's just always begging for money and barely even talks to the guests. They can barely even run the show

No lie I'd fuck Q so hard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gay

fake pranks, fake show.

not unless q is a female????

youtube.com/watch?v=ys2YhYtIDYA

Was it prankino?

There actually was a challenge in the early seasons where Murr pulled out a KKK costume from a box and had to explain it

>those shitty greenscreen edits

They lucked out big time. There's no way they could've predicted Impractical Jokers would be a hit.

this was so good

I think the muffled dubbed over voices are WAY worse. They dont even use the real audio for most of the videos and just do cringy goofball dubs.

what I never get is these guys must be recognisable to a large percentage of the american public they perform pranks on

if not that specific person then other people around them must take pictures or point, or see the other 3 of them and the fucking FILM CREW standing about 30 feet away from them giving them instructions and laughing

i just hate how all americans shows are staged and scripted

Its called the tom green effect. And every show like this suffers from it.

Borat is dead because of it for example.

I saw an episode this week where a fan spotted them and they had him on and tried to prank him and it backfired because he knew their tricks.

Eventually truTV will have to find a new crew after the show reaches peak popularity.

I can imagine alot of footage for this show is lost because people recognize them and ruin skits. But they are still producing content that works.

Most likely because less people watch cable and even less people watch truTV

bamping

that was pretty funny

there are moments like those that show who the guys really are when they aren't acting for the camera

I mean, even if people do recognize them, they can still be dared to do embarrassing stuff in front of crowds.

that would be a good compromise. just drag them into the show as contestants

Oops, wrong picture.