Previous-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kuVYKThjSw4
youtube.com/watch?v=xYeyv-Eo730
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ6ayvGPP0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aaggghhhh...

emilia clarke is CUTE

Reminder that in the unaired pilot, Daenerys was played by Tamzin Merchant, a much better actress from The Tudors (same show Dormer came from)
Then she was replaced with Emilia Clarke with no reason giving, despite Clarke's only acting experience being a single short film, a single episode of a tv show and a fucking SyFy movie. She also looks nothing like the character and refuses to even wear contacts.
The same nepotism/Jewish schemes/sexual favours that got her onto GoT, now got her a place in Star Wars, where they needed to hire a fucking acting coach for her.
How has somebody so talentless managed to make it into two of the most successful franchises in our time? Does she give the best blowjobs in human history?

Aggghhhhzor stannis

Sign the petition, user. It's still not too late to save season 8!

waiting for the start of thread shitposting to end so i can spark discussion

Don't be rude OP

Agreed fellow Danyposter

*tips vagina*

based elsaposter

Azor Petyr

MELLY

Do you think she washed her cheek after?

HOW TO CORRECTLY DANNY-POST:
>go to google
>click on images
>type in "Elsa Jean"
>post Elsa

R'HLLOR PROTECTS AAAGGGHHH

What are some good and interesting nonfiction books lads?

elsaposter STRIKES AGAIN

>pedos
Even in the pilot she had an ass of a sedentary 35 year old
Pedos have better taste than danyfags

>Bran realises he can stop the army of the dead
>Jon and Dany get married
>Cersei kills herself when the Golden Company turn on her
>jumps off the roof of the red keep
>Jaime and Tyrion make up
>Jon gives up the Iron Throne to Dany because his "home is the north, and always has been"
>rebuilds the wall with the help of Archmaester Tarly
>Samwell is revealed to the narrator of the entire story as an old man, writing the "history of the game of thrones", comments on how it's a snappier title than the old book
>has been reading it to three silver haired children, who he refers to as Eddard, Rhaegar and Lyanna
>"Truly, it was a song of Ice and Fire"
>closes the book
>a dragon flies past the window, and they all watch
>camera pans out, and the dragon winks

THE END

Braaps of winter

How Stannis will become king in ASOIAF
>Stannis will defeat Ramsey Bolton & the Freys soldiers with the help of the Manderly soliders, by using his already setup trap of the ice lake.
>King Stannis will fake his death to Trojan Horse himself into Winterfell and defeat Roose Bolton, take him captive and complete his plan to take back the North.
>After King Stannis realize his pink letter scheme didn't work to get Jon Snow back to Winterfell, to then become lord (base on Jon Snow still being out of order).
>Davos will arrive in time to bail King Stannis out with Rickon Stark and stamp King Stannis and Fat Manderly Alliance.
>King Stannis will then make Fat Manderly Warden of The North, until Rickon Stark (who'll be Fat Manderly new ward) come of age. Manderly will also marry Rickon to his granddaughter.
>King Stannis will buy Manderly fleet of ships he badly needs and Manderly badly need to sell.
>He will head back to Storms End to get the Golden Company to betray Aegon Blackfyre and join him, before he imprison Aegon.
>After that King Stannis will take his campaign to Old Town and the Reach to save them from Euron and stop his rampage on the south. After King Stannis finsh off Euron (kill him) and take his Valyrian steel armor for himself. King Stannis will give the Iron Island to Asha Greyjoy and his own man Ser Justin Massey.
>Next King Stannis will make quick work of the Freys in the River Land and basically united majority of the realm under him, before Tommen dies and all the realm have to bend the need to him anyway.
>Also King Stannis will go back to Dragonstone and start mining for dragon glass to armed his army for the Long Night.
STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

*takes your ironwood*

smelly

Book Euron has:
>A magic eye
>Blue lips from drinking magic LSD
>Valyrian Steel armor
>A dragonbinding horn
>A crew of mutes
>Kidnapped priests from every religion on the planetos
>Knowledge of/contact with Bloodraven
>Knowledge of Others/Long Night
>A plan to invade all of Westeros at once
>A God Complex (as in his endgame is turning himself into a literal God)

Show Euron has:
>A BIG COCK XD

Who did it better?

Hey /got/ should the Faceless Men come back in season 8? The Braavos arc felt pretty rushed and uncomplete.

SHES TOO FAT FOR HER ARMOUR

R'HLLOR HUNGERS!
GET THE BABES LIT THE STAKES!

Is she an albino nog? Why is her nose so wide?

>mfw the leaks confirmed Stannis' return
youtu.be/kuVYKThjSw4

>be ameridragon
>get shot

>last two seasons felt pretty rushed and incomplete
ftfy

user, /ourqueen/ is under siege from covert jonsafag, bobbyfags & other rudeposters

Quick, we need 5 (you)s to protect her smile

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

What are you trying to say?

DAVOS, GET THE PYRE

Why is Emilia's everything so wide?

is sophie preggers?

FUCK OFF WHOOOOORREEEE

dany

I HATE YOU D&D AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why is Dany so disgracefully fat?

Her commentaries with Davos' actor were hilarious
>she talks whispering
>at a certain moment she goes "ssshhhhh! I'm trying to watch"
>"Wha-Why are you shushing me? This is a commentary! A commentary! We're supposed to comment!"

She isn't user

That pretty much every arc is rushed and HBO is not even trying anymore, the last season will be even worse in that regard.

Nothing was worse than this season's pace.

Danaerys Targshit, Breaker of Chairs

Meanwhile.

Reporting

How the mighty show has fallen.

god bless kylie page

BESSIE

THANK THE GODS

Maybe they're not welded better in the corners

>picture of 4 years ago
>using the present tense
nope

Dany :3

youtube.com/watch?v=xYeyv-Eo730

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ6ayvGPP0g

Compare these two scenes to see just how far it's fallen

TARG FUCKING SHIT

>antidany posts rise
>sophiefag posts

We see you.

Fucking jonsafag

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

t. triggered Danny poster

what's with gurm and turtle brooches
i'm not even memeing, is it autism or does he actually have a sigil of some kind?

More wine, your Grace?

TARGARYAN WHORE

Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!

MOAAAARRR LANCEL GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME

>anime character
>drunk uncle r rated jack sparrow
idk both are decent in their own ways, hate the kingmoot in the show though

Is this still the War of the 5 Kings?
Cause all of them are dead.

Of course the writer who takes 6 years on average to write a book would take a turtle as a sigil

>mfw someone says they don't like dany

Nah, I hate Emilia and dislike Dany
Elsa reminds me of a really fucked up roastie I know irl, but I know she would probably give better performance and put more effort
carry on elsaposters

There's no more wine, your Grace..

>Stannis
>dead

they're broad, slow and don't do much of worth. just like GRRM.

Sup tranny self inserting faggot

IS THAT WHAT EMPTY MEANS?? SO GET MOAAAAAAARRRR

THEN GET SOME BOAR

based elsaposter makes a comeback

kek
they're supposed to be long-living, gurm on the other hand...

>6 of the 7 kingdoms ruled by women

who was the biggest, most forgettable fuck up in the entire series? my money's on Balon
>muh iron price
>muh norf
>doesn't hold anywhere worth a fuck besides Torrhen's Square
>does nothing of worth then hides in his castle
>dies like a bitch anyway

>mfw cute nephew

from leddit supposedly leaks for season 8:

"Kit is contracted for 6 episodes and Emilia for 5, episode 4 is the only episode she doesn't appear in. Episode 4 is really interesting because only 3 main cast members are scheduled to appear in it, and they are Kit Harington, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, and Isaac Hempstead Wright."

>North - Jon
>Riverlands - Nobody
>Vale - Robin
>Westerlands and Crownlands - Cersei
>Reach - Nobody
>Stormlands - Nobody
>Dorne - Nobody
>Iron Islands - Euron
That's 1/9

Did anyone even find the Iron Isles a threat?

That botox makes her look fat and old.

HAM?

>Duh Norf = Jon, could turn to Sansa
>Iron Islands = Euron
>Reach = Cersei
>Crownlands = Cersei
>Westerlands = Cersei
>Stormlands = ???
>Riverlands = Edmure? Lannister garrisons? Tully loyalists fighting a guerrilla war? who the fuck knows
>Vale = Sweetrobin (Yohn Royce in practical terms)
>Dorne = ??? probably just descended into anarchy
it's more like 4 out of the 7, really

>doesn't hold anywhere worth a fuck besides Torrhen's Square
>what is Moat Calin

Fake as fuck

>lads is a girl and I saw her get brought in

LOL

GET IN HERE NEDSLAYER WE'RE TELLING BOAR STORIES

An inspiring sight for the people.

The wine's made too small, your Grace. It won't fit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonerys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn boar. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.

LANCEL WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

why doesn't cersei just join the winning side like her brothers

Stop this madness Robert