JJ Abrams nepotism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mp6Ty0mOFa0?t=2m23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this would have been cool

Daisy is literally garbage but we know Carrie Fishers spawn would suck too.
Oh wow Saorise Ronan was considered? She is talentless too. Like Emilia Clarke that's what you get starshitters.

Would have been better than Daisy.

Can't be worse than that britbong trainwreck they have now.

youtu.be/Mp6Ty0mOFa0?t=2m23s

I don't see a problem with this
Shes actually an actor and a big part of Star Wars is family
Also she is way more of a qt than Daisy

Should have had jake lloyd play kylo ren

>Shes actually an actor
No she's not an actress, that's her first film and she explains it here that it's her first attempt at acting, and it's JJ abrams that called her. youtu.be/Mp6Ty0mOFa0?t=2m23s

>a big part of Star Wars is family
What does it even mean? You speak like a Disney mouthpiece. isit you Kathy the Force female?

KEK

nothing shocking about the tribe sticking together

It's nepotism to let a costars daughter audition like everyone else and then not even give her the part?

Money
Nepotism
Skill

In that order

I like her in Scream Queens but I can't see her being the lead in something like that. She's not really that great.

that's the definition of nepotism, she wasn't even an actress, she did nothing before TFA. It's obvious Carrie asked him to audition her but she was so bad they couldn't even do it, she got a small role in the movie anyway.
Imagine all the aspiring actresses who actually can act but never had any chance to audition.

>hoop earings

Dropped

I want to stroke Billie on the head like a cat t b h

for hours and hours

>imagine all the aspiring actresses who actually can act
Lol

srious question: is anyone really attached to daisy ridley as rey?

i am

Cool, I thought nobody really liked her, not even kids

My little girl cousin likes her.
Guess that's the audience these days.

I probably wouldn't notice a recast

Shit I must be completely out of the loop, I thought kids liked it for a couple of months tops and already forgot about Star Wars

How unfortunate that JJ Abrahms and Kathleen Kennedy sidelined Leia in the Force Awakens. In The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, she was implied by Yoda, Luke and Vader to have *As Much* potential in the Force as Luke (a potential that was actually explored in the Expanded Universe novels). If JJ Abrahms and Kathleen Kennedy wanted to actually show female a Force user and develop alternative perspectives on the nature of the Force, they should have used Leia. As a diplomat, leader, and mother, she could have used and been guided by the Force in ways we've not seen onscreen yet. Mediating disputes between contentious factions after the fall of the Empire. Inspiring hope, courage and forgiveness in those who follow her. Drawing on the selfless maternal instinct to protect and sacrifice for her children. These are just several new and compelling ways Leia could have demonstrated how the Light Side of the Force can be used for good.

What a shame JJ Abrahms and Kathleen Kennedy did Leia and Carrie Fisher such a disservice. Instead of developing a beloved and classic character in a way that elevated the story and universe of Star Wars, they took a page from fanfiction.net and inserted Rey.

Now Carrie Fisher is dead, and their failure is complete.

>that vid
No thanks, I'm ok with Daisy.

Should've hired Johnny Depp's daughter. At least she's cute.

Daisy is the best as Rey

A certain r...Star Wars community feverishly claims to be

You just know...

It's quite possible that, as usual, it was very popular for a while, and then everyone moved except a select few who like it a lot.

Auditioning is not equal to casting. He humored her attempt, nothing more or less.

>their failure is complete
>their complete failure will now be reiterated for decades to come

feels bad man

Find an actress who can act and look more attractive then maybe I could like Rey.

At least Daisy has been keeping busy.

>you just know...

Know what. From the Ellen Degenres, she looks very incensitive, she could be a sociopath.

I don't see any problem with this.