Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
youtube.com/watch?v=DO_oOmvNHiw
youtu.be/lUbEJW8atCc?t=2m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ4lxhs_Snw
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ti_5cDcWq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A BOAR NED!!

He wanted to hunt it, not just rid his property of it.

>that reaction time
Christ

what's going to happen to them

Are you saying it was fast or slow?

The obvious former.
They're going to have an apple in their mouth.

Why didn't Robert book a helicopter?

rip piggos

they will die
don't worry though another 20 will be born ready to gore and destroy crops in about the time it will take for the man to execute them

I'm fairly sure they release the babies though. They only caught 4 that is worth keeping.

Keep telling yourself that...

these are the wild pigs that ALL should die. In many States in the U.S. you can literally go shoot these things without a permit and with no restrictions because they are that much of a problem: In fact many of the states encourage it; if you see these things please go out of your way to kill them.

I remember my first Boar
Dad took me on a 3 day Hunt for "The FATTEST Motherfucker I have ever seen!" to quote him
On the Final day I took him down after tracking him
I was 12 at the time and my dad told me since I shot the motherfucker that it was my time to butcher the swine
11 years later and Im own my own Deli and business is fucking booming lads

They are incredibly wary of being trapped. They are suspicious of bait food unless they think they can escape in any direction if something happens.

lol fuck no they're just mosquitoes with tusks and fur

>eating adult boar
It tastes like shit and the meat is way too tough unless they're young

They are either raised and slaughtered or, more likely, exterminated. Boars are an overpopulated, destructive, and non-native species.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
youtube.com/watch?v=DO_oOmvNHiw

There's little to no meat on the babies. They might neutralize them though due to destruction of crops so yeah maybe they do.
If you don't plan on killing them the best way is to literally chop their balls off like here (2:30)
>youtu.be/lUbEJW8atCc?t=2m30s

S

Kill every fucking one of those disgusting property destroying invasive pieces of shit. Hopefully they killed them all, and gave the carcasses to needy folks or something though.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rZ4lxhs_Snw

Checked it in MPC frame by frame frame. It's 100 milliseconds at best, which is basically Koreans on addy intently focusing level.

ILL KILL EVERY BOAR I GET MY HANDS ON

pls no bully the boar
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ti_5cDcWq8

>3 day hunt
How does that work? Do you camp out innawoods?

>every boar caught
Perfect 100%

>american sperging out about a fat invasive species that ruins the native environment
Takes one to know one, I guess.

no actually one got away, look carefully

They were clearly dead prior to the explosion, right?

one escapes at the bottom if you look closely and I think on the top end as well, looks like they edited the video to try and hide it

>that little guy who ran to the left and almost made it
>but instead got smashed under the cage
F

delicious bacon

Not fast enough

>Eurofaggots

Nah. Probably not. There's tons of vids on YT of blowing them up with tannerite.

You can slightly hear someone yelling right before the explosion. I'm sure the boars would react to that which is why i'm doubting they're alive.

>Worth Keeping

They kill them all, this is the kind of trap the state uses in attempt at population control. It's not a hunter trying to get food or trophies.

...your state must not have boars yet

Fuck off, wild pigs are literally satan animals and destroy biomes.

I'm surprised most of them got caught, that reaction time was fucking fast as shit.

Jesus. Didn't see that. What a way to go.

What if a big boar was under that scenario? Would it possibly create an opening for the babies to escape?

Lmao

I live in Florida. You think I don't know that? You blame it on the pigs, but the only reason they're in the wrong biome is because of humans, you little fuck.

>crush the spine of one
>one gets away
what did they mean by this ?

omg the little piglets are so cute

>ywn be a door gunner shooting down boars like some kind of mad G.I. high on amphetamines in vietnam.

>escaping through the gap created by your mother being crushed in half by a giant steel cage
That's Berserk shit.

ye

smoke it my friend, smoke and marinade

I love how you act like sleeping outside is such a foreign concept.

And they only became a problem because dumb fucks brought them over to hunt and some escaped. Now hunters get to shoot boars willy nilly, while farmers have to deal with the consequences.

nope you should slaughter them immediately because they are a pest and destroy the environment, same with cats.

i kill many of both on my farm.

I've probably been camping more than you, I just don't get how you can track an animal during the sleeping phase.

Those cry baby comments god damn he did the best thing objectively for that hog what the fuck.

lol

But you can even if you dont live in Americana just come over for a visit,