What're your thoughts on Lena Dunham's body of work?

What're your thoughts on Lena Dunham's body of work?

Is girls worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TdT_v6ZMLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a big girl.

Why did they put curvy bod in quotes. Are they implying that she's not actually curvy, rather she's """""curvy"""""

Is that actually a picture of lena? Cause it looks like a fat man. I'm being sincere, I want to know whether the picture is a joke or not.

They are using quotation marks because they're quoting her. They want to make the distinction that it's Lena herself who is calling herself curvy, and not actually them.

Where fat means "curvy".

Oh so it was a fat man. Ok.

oh my god she is terrible, i cant stand her

since when are comedians overtly sensitive cunts who want to burn books? comedians are supposed to be champions of free expression

why are her hips shelves?

i wouldn't, although i love me some love handles

Yeah all those trashy tattoos are really helping her look.

>snapchat

you don't get to post here, normie

>when an ugly girl makes herself even uglier with fucking dreadful tattoos

Perfect because it hides you fat stomach?

Also, it looks even better on an attractive woman

Gib big tiddie Christina Hendrix gf pl0x

She looks like Colonel Russell Williams

That's a proper Hank Hill butt if I've ever seen one

Fucking Maria looking delicious, its like she is asking for more babbies.

WE

kek!

Lena Dunham is like the nightmare version of Momokun.

>you will never
brehs

Feels good being a fag

I watched the first season because the episodes are not that long and its not that funny so I stopped watching but Shosh is exactly like several real people I know so its at least 1/4 accurate (minus the part about her being a virgin, there is no such thing as a virgin female past 18 anymore (unless she's a Muslim or homeschooled))

But that's Stefan Molyneux user.

>fedora
every time

>Cavill
>you will DEFINITELY never
STOP IT

Dumbham BTFO by that magazine or whatever that is

I genuinely thought that was a weird dude in a bikini. She's fucking disgusting.

kang?

those high waisted bottoms would look better on fat blobs like Lena to better camouflage belly and love handles, despite looking like diapers, but it's the best they can probably do

let's be honest here. the left picture is more common and considered way less weird than the right one. women of healthy weight having sex with fat/ disgusting/ old men is practically normal in our society.
TV shows with these kinds of couples, just of the top of my head:
>According to Jim
>King of Queens
>The Big Bang Theory
>Louie
Even fucking Simpsons, Family guy, Flinstones etc.
So you're either deeply delusional or trolling.

>body of work

Please don't try to legitimize her

it's 2017

it was the style in the 80s though

youtube.com/watch?v=6TdT_v6ZMLw

I've seen traps who are more attractive than this """""""woman"""""""

she's batshit insane, but damn that's some prime pusy

ITT: mad Sup Forums losers that queen Lenah is rocking her new bikini litterally invulnerable to their bitching.

Theres nothing more reddit than hating feminism.

>guaranteed replies

*tips fedora*
*brushes beard*
*inhales*
well said good sir

>Be Fat
>None goes to chest
Now thats bad genetics

she some kind of derka derka right? What I wouldn't give to have her sit on my face.

God damn I was absolutely certain that it wasn't possible for me to be any less attracted to this box car but it actually happened.
Thanks, I needed that. I'll dump some more eye bleach.

>Hey everyone, I just want to stop your day to make you feel bad about yourself

Literally no better than the "big is beautiful" faggots.

t.ubby

She is showing that is doable, that you shoudn't give up and if being healthy and proving statements like "i have three kids i cannot look like that anymore" makes you feel bad then maybe you SHOULD feel bad.

Get fucked roastie.

unironically thought this was chris chan from the thumbnail

I don't see the point in white knighting a girl that will never see your comments. She's the type of person that wants everyone around her to be unhappy anyway.

I am not defending PERSON i am defending the ATTITUDE of improving yourself of not being a lazy fat fuck just because it feels good to be.
Maybe its time to lay off the fried chicken and hit the gym.

trips of truth roasties forever and ever BTFO beyond repair.

What are you talking about. I see so many couples on the streets composing of a fat woman with the fit guy. I only see the contrary with older married couples

Touched a nerve I see.

Got to be honest, I thought that was a bloke from the thumbnail

She actually looks pretty good for her.
She's disgusting but she probably hasn't looked this good before.

>I don't see the point in white knighting a girl
Whatever keeps you on your ass and face down in the feedbag, fatty.

Damn, touched a nerve on 2 people now.

Yes you did, you are a dellusional fat fuck with high opnion of yourself and bashes everyone who does not follow the mcdonalds path, i fucking hate fat people i work with them and they are a disgrace to existence itself, they are the side effect of society complete lack of discipline, litterally everything thats wrong nowdays , everyone think its cool to break rules but when consequences come you fatsos roll around shitting and puking everywhere and WE are the ones who have to clean up and drill through massive lard lumps to find and fix the human buried in your horrendous physique, i fucking hate fat people and i do less to save them then i do with normal people, sometimes i fuck it up on purpose this world is not big enough for your stupid incompetence and the ruin you bring to everyone around you.

Fucking die.

Is there anything more tragic than a fat girl with no tits?

lmao

>""curvy bod""

Dr. Younan Nowzaradan ?!?! WTF DOC

Dunham is a rich, priviledged Jewess who made a career out of her neuroses and mental illness. Her show is herself with imaginary friends who she abuses emotionally, manipulates, and shows no real fondness or emotions towards. It's a disturbing look at how her rotten brain thinks she looks like, that she's witty and interesting and brave and *urg* sexy.
Her show, when you break it down, is disturbing. The only interesting parts of it are the parts that have nothing to do with lena and her character, the few times those characters are set loose from her attention whoring and abuse. The skill of the other actresses is the only thing that makes it even remotely watchable. Lena Dunham is one of the biggest frauds foisted onto the world via TV in history. Her complete dispearance from entertainment is the only good thing - she's uncastable, has no real talent at acting, writing, directing, or producing.

/thread

>/threading yourself

And they say Sup Forumscucks aren't pathetic...

i didn't made that post.

these images make me want to puke

im not kidding

she is abhorrent

Revealing pictures? It's murked in what looks like a Cheetos filter, and seeing the subject with her awful tattoos, I wouldn't be surprised. Is that orange mark a tattoo, yesterday's lunch, or "free bleeding"? Even the fucking swimsuit itself is awful; even on a "beautiful" woman, it would look like a misconstrued attempt at a swimsuit romper. Fucking disgusting.

cunt needs a burka

>ywn be alive in 200 years time to watch the bacchanalian 3 hour epics about the decline of the west into degeneracy

Is it human

>ywn a twink getting his ass spanked by Kevin spacey

Kill me now, Pete

fat, ugly, with tattoos and jew 4/4 into the oven she go

Girls is legitimately great. Best girl coming through. Move aside, whores.