This is the only TV drama I have ever been able to watch...

This is the only TV drama I have ever been able to watch. It is the greatest ever made for many reasons but I'll pick just two
1. Tom Waits intro music
2. No fucking background music (unless it is appropriate eg. radio on in a car).
Background music is horrific. It is a cheap and easy way for the writers to be lazy and toy with your emotions instead of having to be good goddam writers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqONtP8v4hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=WqONtP8v4hg

Yeah. I am rarely a fan of background music either.
Especially if they use actual songs. That shit's just plain gay (unless radio, etc).

Sopranos is better for many reasons. Its intro song is better, and its use of background music is nearly perfect.

Sopranos fans, everybody

>le omg da drug dealers and police dept are dysfunctional such epic show much intelligent
yawn

>house of shit fan thinks the wire is better than the sopranos

shocking

The sopranos always seemed like it pretty much wrote itself. Easy pitch to producers - Godfather/Goodfellas stretched out over 6 (or however many) years.

the sopranos is 1 episode = 1 story

total shit, but ofc americans love this

no

nigga, The Wire is great

but there's many other shows that are worthy of a watch too

House of shit is shit.
I just like the gif, and Spacey, and the original HOC, but I doubt some "lol mafia lmao" would have seen it.

This. The Sopranos is literally as bad as NCIS

season 6 finale where Marlo takes over that corner and those two boys don't even know who he is was pure kino. best scene I've ever watched in all of tv, said everything about life and it didn't need some cringy rock song in the background to toy with our hearts.

it's a good show but it's no Game of Thrones. GoT simply has a better narrative and has a much more complex plot. The Wire is literally "wow, I can't believe people commit crimes", like yeah no shit

haha have an upvote bro xD

If I lived in burgerland I would make it my life's mission to put up shit like this to make everyone think that Sup Forums and Sup Forums are massive Hillary supporters.

Holy shit. Good troll bro, nobody could actually think GoT is good after that last series.

Last season lets it down
still great overall though

last "there's an army of the dead after us, lets sit on this slightly raised bit of ground a few metres away from them while one guy runs many, many miles then sends a raven hundreds of miles then a chick with a dragon flies those hundreds of miles and gets to us just as the undead decide to attack after sitting and waiting for, presumably, at least a week" season?
Yeah. Fuck that.

last season of The Wire fàm

Last season was probably the least realistic but it was a kinda logical way for McNulty to finally self destruct and kill his career and it tried to make some commentary on how much bullshit is associated with news media. I liked the last season, liked the marlo getting out of the game and missing it idea, stringer finally having his machinations catch up with him and McNulty being pissed at not having stringer know that he had caught him on the wire tap.