*inhales*

*inhales*

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/grayzone-project/how-sony-obama-seth-rogen-and-cia-secretly-planned-force-regime-change-north-korea
youtu.be/hvdbHSGWAgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

*chokes*

BRUH GRASS HAHA

DUDE PASS HAT OVER

>Proceeds to create tacky unfunny racist movie mocking North Korea increasing their hostility directly leading to the tensions we have with them now

The normalization of potheads may contribute to the deaths of millions of people

I can hear it! Make it stop!

HHHHHHHHEHEHE SMOK WED

DUDE DUBS LMAO

there is literally no proof to anything you just claimed right now

>people die from smoking pot
Next thing you're going to tell me that smoking weed will make people gay.

BASED

that's so chill bruh *hits dab*

>Sup Forums calls kikeywood "communist"
>the people behind the curtains want a war with North Korea
>North Korea is the only communist country left
What did everyone mean by this?

>smoking weed doesn't make people gay
this must be bait. pot smokers are pole smokers at such a high rate it's alarming.

Smoking weed is so lame when you compare it to magic mushrooms, that stuff is pure transcendence.

That pipe would be difficult to clean. Resin would get stuck in the tight twists. Shit purchase.

it's not like they're threatening the west with nuclear warfare or anything

doesn't matter. north korea must be the ones that are right since rest of the world hates them so much

smoking weed makes me cool

alternet.org/grayzone-project/how-sony-obama-seth-rogen-and-cia-secretly-planned-force-regime-change-north-korea

>The film allegedly sparked North Korea to hack Sony and leak thousands of internal Sony emails. North Korea also warned the Obama administration not to allow the film to be released, branding it “an act of terrorism.”

>By this point, North Korea's Ministry of Foreign Affairs was denouncing the film as tantamount to "an act of war,” and threatening "a decisive and merciless countermeasure" if the Obama administration allowed it to be shown. That was apparently the result Rogen was looking for.

>"There was a lot of high-fiving," he told the Los Angeles Times. Even if it caused a war?

>“Hopefully,” Rogen said, “people will say, 'You know what? It was worth it. It was a good movie!'"

based rogen

Why does he still have the flame going?
Is he legitimately retarded?

Good post

Weed kills brain cells so probably.

>"It was a good movie!"

He doesn't even inhale on his show

Seth "Slant Slasher" Rogen at it again

I've noticed that, it looks so stupid.

youtu.be/hvdbHSGWAgs

Interviews make him seem like he's really stern outside of work.

Chairman bringing the bants