/got/ general

previous

Is sophie preggers?

Azor Petyr

Jon is the song of Ice and Fire

RULE MY KINGDOM NEEEEEEEEEED

BOW YA SHITS

You're too fat for your armour.

GODS THIS IS THREAD, I HAVE HALF A MIND TO LEAVE THE MODS BEHIND AND KEEP POSTING

I agree CoF are absolutely bullshitting Bran. The war is still on.

Who else ready for D&D to give Cersei a redemption arc and have her survive to episode 6?

Azor Cersei

aagghhh...

Does this mean Old Nan was a spy for TCOF?

No, she's turning into a weirwood tree.

>cersei gets a redemption arc
>theon fucks up again and ruins everything

calling it now

Gods, Ned... I was a boar then.

What's grrm's end game?

FAT IS IT??? CAREFULL NED CAREFULL NOW

I'M COMING STANNIS

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

no she's aspergers

SAVE ME GENDRY AAAGGGHHHH...

fugggg

>the nigght king will marry dany

I've been rewatching all the seasons (I'm at the second right now) and I want to cum on her face, lads. Also, I miss these scenes.

>Jonerys leading refugees south
>Cersei *blocks your path*
>stalemate
>Theon takes Twenty Goodmen to infiltrate Cersei's camp and murders her
>Jonerys DRACARYS him a la Littlefinger's death

>based Cunningham

OI POD LETS GO GRAB A PINT BEFORE.. OH SHITE M8 DUCK, ERE SHE COMES!

Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh save me mommy

He's a good actor but his character is DOA.

Haha

>no webm of Cersei's titties in that scene
SHAME SHAME SHAME

7 KINGS FOR 7 KINGDOMS

DABID
WHAT IS HE DOING IN MY SCENE??

OH IT'S FUNNY IS IT?

>she saved Jon and his crew, only because she cared about them.
Only because she wants to save her own life from the walkers, literally no other reason
>After Viserion died, she isnt even mad at Jon, she is very humble like never before
because she wants his cock
>She didnt want Jon to bend the knee after episode 4.
because she wants his cock (which is by the way a very shitty base for political decisions)
>Jon bend the knee, not because she wanted him to do it but because his respect and trust for her
what does that prove other than he's a blinded retard

IT'S CALLED MAKING THE 8

You must stop this madness Robert, your posting is ruining this general

*unzips dick*

CAREFUL, NED
CAREFUL

No, your Grace.

>There will be a sudden script change that Lena Headey doesn't know about
>In episode 1 of season 8, Bronn will casually mention he has an older brother to Tyrion in a conversation with him
>In the final episode, Bronn will strangle Cersei, killing her and fulfilling the Valonqar prophecy

IS THAT ANYWAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR KING??? GO RUN BACK WINTERFELL GODS STUPID MAN

Ruining the General?

I've got seven threads to rule!
Do you think it's intelligent posts that keep them in line?

It's Shitposting! Shitposting and WINE!

WHAT? YOU DON'T THINK THE CHAN'S JOKE IS FUNNY? LAUGH AT THE CHAN'S JOKE!

*howling in the distance*

Who /Aemon/ here?

UNCLE???

RUN BACK TO WINTERBOAR NED! RUN BACK TO BESSIE AND HER TITS!

>i dreamed i was old

RUN BACK TO WINTEREDDIT NED I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A SPIKE

Imagine how much better this general would've been without memelords from Discord forcing a new meme.

>tow his older brother was the heir to the Reynes
>And who....
>Are you.....
>Writtend fro television by David Benioff and DB Weiss

anyone else here from r/freefolk

how do i reply to a post

@87691833
like this

STUPID TOURIST POSTER ONE BALL NO BRAINS

How Stannis will become king in ASOIAF
>Stannis will defeat Ramsey Bolton & the Freys soldiers with the help of the Manderly soliders, by using his already setup trap of the ice lake.
>King Stannis will fake his death to Trojan Horse himself into Winterfell and defeat Roose Bolton, take him captive and complete his plan to take back the North.
>After King Stannis realize his pink letter scheme didn't work to get Jon Snow back to Winterfell, to then become lord (base on Jon Snow still being out of order).
>Davos will arrive in time to bail King Stannis out with Rickon Stark and stamp King Stannis and Fat Manderly Alliance.
>King Stannis will then make Fat Manderly Warden of The North, until Rickon Stark (who'll be Fat Manderly new ward) come of age. Manderly will also marry Rickon to his granddaughter.
>King Stannis will buy Manderly fleet of ships he badly needs and Manderly badly need to sell.
>He will head back to Storms End to get the Golden Company to betray Aegon Blackfyre and join him, before he imprison Aegon.
>After that King Stannis will take his campaign to Old Town and the Reach to save them from Euron and stop his rampage on the south. After King Stannis finsh off Euron (kill him) and take his Valyrian steel armor for himself. King Stannis will give the Iron Island to Asha Greyjoy and his own man Ser Justin Massey.
>Next King Stannis will make quick work of the Freys in the River Land and basically united majority of the realm under him, before Tommen dies and all the realm have to bend the need to him anyway.
>Also King Stannis will go back to Dragonstone and start mining for dragon glass to armed his army for the Long Night.
STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

>Cersei asks D&D why they are doing this
>"The North Remembers"
AND WHO ARE YOU

>Only because she wants to save her own life from the walkers, literally no other reason

That doesn't make any sense. How does saving Jon save Daenerys' life from the Walkers, whom she didn't even believe in up until that point?

If I got into an underground bunker because a nuclear war is about to happen, and if I invited you in to save your life, what the fuck does it matter why I got into the bunker in the first place?

THAT DOTHRRRRRAKI WHOOOOOOORE

Wine?

SHOULD'VE SEEN THE SIZE OF THAT DISCORD, NED

HELP ME NEPHEW AAGGGHHH

They would do this
They would also do the tyrion is a targ theroy even though its much more poetic for jamie and cersei are the targs making tyrion tywins only son

I do, your Grace.
Boar whore, your Wine?

STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

I want to marry Daenerys!

I HAVE TO FINISH SOME PERSONAL BUSSINESS FIRST UNCLE

AAAAAAGHHHHH SAVE ME DAVOS
AND BRING ME SOME OF THOSE ONIONS WHILE YOUR AT IT

Why would the holden company betray a blackfyre when they were built to help the blackfyres?
It makes more sense for the golden company to get raped by the lord of waters

Get that BOAR looking WHORE out of my face

KILL THE TARGARIAN WHOOOORE BEFORE SHE SPREADS HER LEGS FOR HER NEPHEW

Holy shit Davos looks daddy as fuck in that pic

Me too, i'll console her after Jon dies and fuck his daughter by her

CAREFUL user CAREFUL

>jon snow is grrms self insert

and i shuppooose... harrenholl is ofsh the table aschwell

you're no king brother

I wonder if Jon will bring up Aemon at any point to Daenerys, or whether D&D will simply forget he existed.

H...H...HURRY UP N...NEPHEW... THERE'S NOT MUCH TIME LEFT AAAGGGGGHHHHH

The actor did such a good job.

>"The Reynes send their regards, you fookin' bitch"

TARG SHITS

YER GRACE! THERE'S NO MORE ONIONS!

I unironically want Dabid to do that

In fact I want them to confirm all the crazy crackpot theories in season 8

Crashing this fandom with no survivors

RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN

I don't want her to be "redeemed" though. After seeing her ups and downs, culminating in her genocidal transformation Into what she is now, I genuinely like her character now.

She went from a generic agrivating cunt I wanted dead to an actually compelling villian with her own trials and tribulations.and that moment with her having dawned her black dress for the first time as the wildfire explosion destroys a huge chunk of the city and she just smiles. That's the best villian moment I've ever seen. My favorite in television history.

Call me a fanboy if you want, but I want her to get what every great villian deserves.I want her to die in a befittingly epic manner and leave her mark, not roll over for the dumb cunt with 40 titles and beg for forgiveness like everyone else.

If anything, I feel like daenerys needs a redemption arc. To realize that all her title collecting, self glorifying, psychotic "burn them all" bullshit was never the answer. Right before the night king stabs her in the face and her cuckboi john snow cries like the bitch he is. I am sick of the "danni is so amazing!" Shit the show shoves down our collective throats EVERY fucking episode. Instead of just letting her arc happen and letting the audience like her on their own, they straight out tell you to like her and glorify her like chuck Norris in walker Texas ranger...

Honestly tough, I'll be elated if the series ends with tyrion sitting on the iron throne with wine in one hand and a whore's ass in the other. Smug smile on his dwarf face.

>YOUR

You're

We need based elsaposter back to purge these TARGARIAN SHITS

>Honestly tough, I'll be elated if the series ends with tyrion sitting on the iron throne with wine in one hand and a whore's ass in the other. Smug smile on his dwarf face.

I have never read a more reddit opinion

Kick yourself in the head

Have they told you who I am?

>Varys is a merman
>Roose really was a vampire (he was stabbed by a garlic-covered blade by Ramsay)
>dragonglass is actually computer chips
>Tyrion is Targaryen
>So are Jaime and Cersei
>Euron is Daario
>Arya IS Euron
>Jorah is Azor Ahai

Did I miss any?

I...I C..CAN'T HOLD ON ANY LONGER AAGGGHHHH....

LET THE BODIES HIT THE ... ... ..

OH IS THAT WHAT EMPTY MEANS
GET. MORE.

It doesn't matter who we are.
What matters is our plan.

Reddit is Danycucked.

>North of the wall and the Grey wastes are connected
>Dany is Ashara Dayne and Brandon Stark's bastard
>Gendry is Cersei's trueborn first son
>Arya is the Waif