Could Max Landis be any more of a colossal faggot?

Could Max Landis be any more of a colossal faggot?

Go away Gary

That's actually pretty funny, and was probably the only possible response that works. I wonder how he would have faired in Jonah's spot during the French interview

When will he acknowledge he only got to be born because his dad used his money and contacts to get out of sentencing for manslaughter of Vic morrow and two Vietnamese children going against child labour laws?

Just suck his cock already you homolust fag.

Sup Forums I'm L.A.N.D.I.S.

The dude's metaphor doesn't make sense until the actual remake comes out and it's a terrible movie. Until then he's just a whiny faggot.

John Landis literally murdered children.

The original has some of the greatest practical effects of all time. Nobody had seen anything like the transformation scene before. Unless this has the greatest CGI of all time it will be a disappointment.

Go home, Max.

Do you think Jennifer jason leigh was given a career because Landis murdered her dad?

this guy used to pretend to be other people and post about himself on his imdb page.

john landis is so fucking based but i hate max

Or they could just do better practical effects enhanced by CGI since it's not the 80s anymore. Also the vfx wasn't the only good thing about American Werewolf in London.
Go home Gary.

Actually the pilot literally murdered the children. John did not cause it nor is he responsible for it going out of control. The only crime he actually committed was keeping the kids out past their curfew.
even the BEST CGI doesn't compare to even basic practical work.

The original holds up really well, it's one of the best movies ever. I really don't understand the point of remaking something that's already good, already in English, already in color. It's not that old. I don't see what they could bring to the table by doing it over.

Just make your own fucking werewolf movie, Max

>the vfx wasn't the only good thing about American Werewolf in London.

jesus fucking christ i hate you so much Sup Forums

Please stop watching movies and stick with something more suitable for a person like you, maybe anime or something.

at least it's not a blacked thread plus there hasn't been a landis thread in a while

I'm not gonna call him a murderer. But the stunt was obviously unsafe, Landis was warned there was a good chance it'd go bad, and he had the power to call off the stunt and stage the scene differently. At the end of the day, it was his call, he took a big risk, and it went badly.

why can't I enjoy both?

*inhales*

Haha

If it was that dangerous, he would have had no choice but to comply. The crew obviously must have felt it was safe enough or there's no way they could have gone through with it.

>He also had no hand in getting me the job
Hes the entire reason you have a career you idiot.

>Haha well that makes sense, I don't think Brad and Leo could focus on you with me still in the room!

Amateurs, you can't just go tweetsassing Max Landis without bringing up the fact that his dad murdered Vic Morrow and two children on the set of The Twilight Zone movie. It really pisses him off.

The dynamics completely change because Landis isn't a fat ugly jew. He's just an ugly jew.

That's reddit tier insults though. Someone with any intelligence could handle him without shitting on his based dad. I don't even understand why you'd want to.

>If it was that dangerous, he would have had no choice but to comply.
What the fuck kind of logic is this? It WAS that dangerous, it was dangerous enough to kill three people. Just because none of them predicted it doesn't mean they all didn't make a bad, dangerous, lethal decision.

Every stunt is dangerous, that's why they're called stunts and not Safey-wafey Good Times

>Be Max Landis
>Be a really efficient writer
>Skip quality control
>Have no editing
>Have low self esteem
Why tho

oi that reginald. that guy fucks