Why is there no proper biopic about nicola tesla

why is there no proper biopic about nicola tesla.

he is weird, mysterious and completely underrated. almost the trent reznor of science.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=nikola tesla biopic
variety.com/2016/film/news/eddie-redmayne-the-last-days-of-night-morten-tyldum-1201822326/
independent.co.uk/life-style/essay-spark-of-genius-1114136.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also mads mikkelson is in the right age to play him and has some reminicence.

Nikola Tesla was a Croat

>americans
>making a movie about how a russian autist invented most of the crap we have today

yea not happening

He wasn't jewish. Hollywood prefers to talk about Einstein although tesla was the real genius with a set of moral values. He refused the nuclear energy and stated it was the wrong way. I wouldn't be surprised he knew how to make it before anyone tried.

Don't forget that kike Edison stole most of his shit.

(((They))) HATE Tesla.

He's one of the most important men in history, but he's practically been scrubbed from the textbooks.

so did Einstein with his uncover job at patenting office

If he was a Croat, why did the Croats murder his cousins during WW II? Why did they burn down the house where he was born in 1995?

no one cares about Croats

also, Tesla is quite literally the most overrated and reddit scientist in existence.
He was a fucking hack

Just imagine being him in that era, wanting to talk about the Internet, free energy and wireless connection while people can't even process the idea of electricity itself still. There's no forum, no one to talk to, even his university professors laughed at most of his concepts and projects. It's just him and his brain.

Must've been extremely alienating.

Bad bait.

uhm, im sorry sweetie, but Nikolai Teslov was Bulgarian

Good example how to say nothing on 3 lines.

>conspiratards einstein.

oh yeah, if they made a movie they would be forced to show that a disgusting jew banker scrapped his plan for free energy.

You surely mean the famous Polish inventor of the electric car, Nikolaszsz Teslezeszsko?

No that's Nikolasz Teslowicz you are thinking of

Nik-Al Tes'llah was pure Brit tb h

This. Tesla was a competant electrical engineer who like a typical engineering retard, rejected relativity and QM because he was full of himself. Only Redditors and pol think he's scientifically relevant today.
Oh, and Edison jewed him hard but that doesn't make him "underrated."

Because he's not american, that's it.
If he was american, he would be praised as the absolute God of all of humans, Daniel Day Lewis would already have an Oscar by playing him. Also by making a biopic about Tesla they would have to portray how much of a trash scumbag their Edison was, so there's that.

I mean americans think of Steve Jobs as their literal Jesus and saviour, and he just made a fucking pretty computer in various sizes.

Free energy doesnt exist. Tesla was irrationally optimistic about an ineffective technology.

>Because he's not american, that's it.
yes he is

The real reason is that J Edgar Hoover and a bunch of spooks went and stole all of his research and technology after he died using the alien property act and basically jump started the classified research industry on the back of his successes. Notable participants were George HW. Bush's father and Donald Trump's uncle.

>retards actually think free energy exists
Way to out yourselves as band wagoners. Try actually reading up on Tesla instead of just regurgitating whatever shit you encounter offhand on here.

Well, it seems JP Morgan believed it and ordered complete destruction of his tower

>I mean americans think of Steve Jobs as their literal Jesus and saviour
At least try to temper your hyperbole, you're losing your composure here man.

he denounced his third-world turkish shithole citizenship, he lived and died in he USA, and did all of his important work here.
how in the world is he not american?

I never said it exists, I said that Tesla talked (wrote) about the concept of it.

Too buff, but maybe he could pull it off with a diet.

Nothing of value was lost

at least we got one good Tesla

Is this like how Macedonians claim Alexander the Great?

Tesla wasn't a fully sane person

How do you know, smartass? When Tesla said to his teacher he knew how to make a better version of the electric motor, he laughed at him.

>Macedonians
no such thing

So well known for being underrated that he is overrated. He can't get anything right even in death.

Macedonia is part of Greece

Also tesla was religious, it doesn't fit with modern le superior atheist scientist.

There are plenty of religious scientists to this very day.

Yes, but being crazy made him able to invent the alternating current, remote control, radio, wireless connections, the tesla coil, lasers, xrays (kinda), neon lamps, approximately 300 original patents. So who cares if he talked to pigeons.

Tesla was an intelligent person.
He paved the way for power generation.

He was commissioned to make radio towers and instead used the money to try and transmit power wirelessly. He failed.

He was a shyster who blew his investors money.

He died penniless and broke living in a hotel room he paid for with a "death ray". The death ray was actually a Wheatstone bridge.

Not really worth more than a footnote.

There already exists biopics:
youtube.com/results?search_query=nikola tesla biopic

He has a cult following of mental midgets. You can safely disregard any conversation with his name.

/thread

they are sort of making a movie about him/eddison/westinghouse.
variety.com/2016/film/news/eddie-redmayne-the-last-days-of-night-morten-tyldum-1201822326/

its based off a historical fiction book. it was okay but i fucking hate eddie meme. so it will probably suck. also their was more info about whos playing who on the imdb but im not paying for premiums

That's my point idiots

Yeah. And he went on to invent the alternator and dozens of other neat things. But wireless power transmission is straight up retarded from a physical point of view. Its possible, but it doesnt work well at all in real life (proof: if it did work, some other engineer somewhere else would have implemented it if it wasn't worthless). Actually learn about electromagnetism before you post.

I'll give you that. He was certainly a genius.

What exactly did Tesla DO?

I've been looking for plans for his "free energy" devices for years, and all i've found are some microwave masts that don't work efficiently enough to be useful.

So you think the experiments where he illuminated light bulbs remotely were bullshit? Enough power to light a bulb without using outlets is already pretty cool considering how many electrical fires happen every year.

All false.

He invent the alternator, pioneered the use of A.C., was a highly brilliant electrical engineer, patented hundreds of things. Oh, and the SI unit for magnetic field strength is named after him.

Literally nothing
Hes hyped by le pop-sciene nerd Xddd underachievers only

>i was only pretendin to be retarded

>So you think the experiments where he illuminated light bulbs remotely were bullshit? Enough power to light a bulb without using outlets is already pretty cool considering how many electrical fires happen every year
Being able to light a lightbulb without a wire literally isn't impressive at all. The technology he was advocating for sucked.

Alternating current and radio. Oh and fluorescent lights. Im sure Im forgetting something

See here And that's just the projects he actually finished.

Well, those that are shown on TV are always rabid atheists trying to equate religion to backward anti-science cult. Don't tell me you haven't noticed

Even Einstein rejected QM though, so it doesn't mean much.

I just cited what would make it impressive if it was implementable on a wide scale. Fires are bad mkay.

t.kike

But Alternating Current is far more dangerous than Direct Current. And when considering that this was to be implemented in people's homes and workplaces...that makes Direct Current the better choice.

Imagine someone typing this unironically

Croats really are niggers of Slavs.

>Enough power to light a bulb without using outlets is already pretty cool
It's extremely inefficient, otherwise it would be used in a wide range of products as opposed to niche uses in small battery operated devices now.

>that makes Direct Current the better choice
Kek. It's clear you don't know shit about electronics.

user just stop posting you're embarassing yourself.

he knew about flat earth

Which is of course why we use it, right

t. Bosnian

>put 10 watt bulb in strong electric field
>it glows dimly
>WOW DUDE REVOLUTIONARY

Huh, I wasn't aware niggers were hard working, family oriented conservative christians with an extemely rich history and tradition.

Well the NSA and CIA use it to fuck around with air gapped computers. Most of the technology to do that stuff is proprietary and under government classification. There are more purposes for his technology than are available on the open market today, the government very openly suppresses shit that is based on his principles.

Not even Slavic, just saying you guys are niggers.

He looks like a gypsy

Destruction of the tower does not automatically mean there was proof of concept. It is just as likely, if not more likely, that they were selling off whatever they could from the scrap to pay back money lost. There is also the issue with it being a large monument of failure, which no powerful rich person wants the public seeing 24/7, or making them think free-energy is possible. I mean, why keep a tower standing that doesn't do anything useful?

>rabid atheists trying to equate religion to backward anti-science cult.
No, I don't actually see this on TV much, if at all. Richard Dawkins is a famous one I guess, though I don't remember if he's actually a scientist or not. In any case, scientists attacking religion rarely happens. I think you see shit online and then assume that's a common place thing when really it's a minority.

The point is it isn't even possible to implement it on a large scale. You can't do much with it BESIDES make the lights flicker.

Well they aren't. That's why they're like Croats. :^)

t. 1/34 Irish 1/24 German 2/12 Polish 3/15 Jewish """white""" American

you should know that Croats are not slavs, they're from Balkan

"""american education"""

>t. self-hating nigger

Religions are backward anti-science cults, which is why something like 50%+ of scientists are atheistic, despite atheists being a much smaller percentage of the general population.

thats how serbs look like

Like the Philadelphia experiment!

>Philadelphia experiment
IDK about that, I meant powering disks so you can read and write to them remotely.

He wasn't even born in Croatia though.

There already exists a biopic.
He didn't invent that many useful things. He was closer to an engineer. His greatest contribution is probably the alternator.
Agreed. He did poorly as a scam artist and as a business man.
Free energy does not exist. Stop pushing this bullshit.
You are fucked and your mind is broken. It was destroyed because it was not a usable communications system. What it was funded to be in the first place. Why pay for all that to go to waste?

He keeps getting attributed new inventions every day!! Idiot. He never invented lasers.

The power transmitted drops off rapidly by distance. We do have wireless charging for phones. At a distance

>The letter agencies use far more than his rudimentary principles.
Of course, but much of their classified technology was built on his foundations. The dude died in the 30s we have obviously surpassed him at this point, but many of the things which evolved from his ideas are not freely available today.

t. serve

why do [[[[[[[[[[[[[[THEY]]]]]]]]]]]] hate him?

But that's just history. He was born in the Austrian Empire and his father was an Orthodox priest. His grandfather from his mother's side was also an Orthodox priest too meaning his mother was a Serbian as well.

literally looks like a turk lmao

CIA as Nikola Tesla

YOUR A BIG COIL

>Eddie maymay
Ah, fucking hell, fuck that shit then.

Nick Tesla was a red-blooded American

Because Jew scientists 'based' a lot of their work off of his.

I believe it is safe to say the military has classified technology.

Has there been any functional military technology that arrived as a direct result of his work?

Only Christian Bale should play him

Hard to demonstrate conclusively, but yeah I think a lot of surveillance technology and countermeasures come from his research.

independent.co.uk/life-style/essay-spark-of-genius-1114136.html

>On the same evening, Colonel Erskine, (by now realising exactly who Tesla was) called the FBI to tell them that Tesla had died and that his nephew had seized papers which might be used against the US government. The FBI made an immediate inquiry in New York, confirmed that Kosanovich and others had entered Tesla's room with the aid of a locksmith, and contacted the "alien property" custodian to retrieve the items seized.

>Mr Fitzgerald of Alien Property Control then went to the hotel and took away all of Tesla's remaining property, which consisted of about two truckloads. The articles were then sealed and transferred to the Manhattan Storage and Warehouse Co, NY, where other Tesla effects, a further 30 sealed barrels and bundles, had been stored by Tesla since 1934. The alien property custodian then seized all of Tesla's effects on Saturday morning, and called in naval authorities to make microfilm copies of all of his papers.

>The FBI also discovered that Tesla had stored an invention in a safety deposit box at the Grosvenor Clinton Hotel in 1932, but when agents tried to claim it, the hotel refused to release anything unless Tesla's unsettled bill was paid. The hotel did agree, however, to notify the FBI if anybody else tried to get at it.

Why the hell would I read a Sup Forums thread and expect some kind of knowledge of the subject matter rather than a bunch of uneducated idiots spouting off fucking nonsense about things they don't know about.

Wireless power transmission does exist, it simply becomes less effective over distance. Look up resonant inductive coupling you fucking morons. A receiver coil responds to the oscillating magnetic field of an inductor coil with very deliberately planned properties.

He invented radar, x rays, RLC circuits, brushless motors, and even a fucking pressure valve with no moving parts.

The Wardenclyffe tower was, in essence, a giant magnifying transmitter - which is a multi-coil resonant inductor circuit which utilized the native electromotive force between the earths charge and the ionosphere.