"""Villains"" that did nothing wrong: Stephen King edition

"""Villains"" that did nothing wrong: Stephen King edition

Christine literally didn't though, it was the old mans ghost controlling the car.

Christine did NOTHING WRONG!?
In her defense she was a car I guess

Really King, a fucking car? I'd be unimpressed if this were what was gonna kill me, if I were in this film. Oh no, a classic car's after me! There's no one behind the wheel! It's possessed! Ahhhhhh. Then I'd get run over. End of story.

Tbh, did It do anything wrong?

Oh, you ignorant cunt.

everyone got what they deserved

tfw ywn get revenge on all those kids who bullied u

It's not like they weren't warned

Time for an actual answer.

Pennywise
Its not her fault that she needs to eat to survive

In the book. In the movie you can see she's evil from the moment she came off the assembly line. She maims that one guy and that black guy dies in the front seat.

He LITERALLY hadn't done anything wrong yet.

He killed people who were nice to her though.

It murdered multiple people.

There's more to it than just that. She is a kind of interdimensional creature that eats intense feelings and memories. But the book at least make really clear that she could have eaten any feeling at all. Only she landed in Derry, where the strongest one in the air was fear and horror and suffering. So she came into the world and could have been anything, but the evil of the place she was unlucky enough to land in itself corrupted her into being a reflection of it. And then they kill her for being a 'monster'. This is pretty generic King, where 'we are the real monsters' is the actual story being told, but almost everyone that talks about it only focuses on the surface.

>Johnny Smith
>villain
yeah no

>using a baby to shield yourself
That's wrong, user.

Tommy and Miss Collins didn't

He only did that because Johnny was shooting at him.

After IT2 what's next in the Derriverse ?

We already got 11.22.63 which was pretty good.

When will WB do a monsterverse/DCEU/Conjuiverse/ Derriverse crossover ?

(Not sure if WB owns Kong /Godzilla monsterverse shit)

He blackmailed a journalist and was shown to be corrupt actually.

>corrupted her
You made that up. That isn't said or implied anywere. It's the opposite. It IS the curse. Also in the book it describes fear as "salting the meat".

Only legitimate one in this thread. Some fat fuck ran over his daughter and got off scottfree. If the justice system fails you its your right to take the law into your own hands.

They weren't even laughing at her though, she was just imagining it.

The Crimson King never did anything wrong

Except you don't faggot. He got a fair trial an the incident was deemed an accident. That's it.