Is he right?

Is he right?

No, those movies are all at least okay.

alien is the greatest movie of all time.

aliens is the most quotable movie of all time

The Alien prequels are the only prequels where the lore they added is so profoundly retarded that I mentally refuse to accept them as canon even though they officially are

so yes

no he's Ed Boon.

>Prometheus
>okay

Yeah, for about 20 minutes.

Back to Sup Forumseddit faggot.

No, Dan O'bannon is the creator and reason alien is a good concept

Yeah I watched it at first and was wondering why everyone hated it, then I hit the thirty minute mark

Only good post in this thread.

Yes. Prometheus was fucking stupid as fuck and Covenant was a generic horror movie that shat on the series by making a fedora android the creator of the aliens.

To be frank female Rambo in space is a terrible movie.

>DUDE SHE RUNS THROUGH THE HIVE SOLO AND WASTES ALL THE FUCKINGN ALIENS SINGLE HANDEDLY

wow that's so much better than When Ripley sacrifices herself when she learns she has the last Alien in her. Or when She finds all her deformed clones begging to die in Resurrection.

Alien 3 is good tho.

Resurrection is schlock garbage.
Prometheus is a tragic disaster.
Covenant is just meh

Controversial opinion incoming:
All the Alien films are pleb shit, don't even achieve suspense that well.

Prometheus is one of the greatest modern plebfilters from Sup Forums

Reddit hates it because it was trendy to, if you detach yourself from these parrots and watch it again you will like it

Literally who?

This
Scott's prequels are some of the best sci-fi of the decade. His brand of satire is literally to deep for plebs

Alien 3 and Alien are for intellectuals and were unequivocally the best Alien movies, Aliens was only enjoyed by brainlets.

Damn Ed, i love MK, but anyone that thinks Aliens was a good film is a fucking retard.
D R O P P E D

How is it that Television & Film has the worst opinions on Television & Film of any board on Sup Forums?

>only prequels where the lore they added is so profoundly retarded

>hating on cameron
sure is reddit in here

only covenant was dog shit tier bad

Hello redd!t!

Mortal Kombat X had the best Apien since the original so yeah he knows what he's talking about

Yes. Ridley Scott pretty much ruins everything he touches nowadays.

Maternal love, nigga. Do you know it?

>Boon trying to ruse cruise Sup Forums
Dammit Boon

This to be honest, if someone say they hate prometheus you just know its a brainlet from reddit repeating crap they read.
Its just like the people who watch nerdwritter and make his opnion their opnion to better fake being smart.

This has to be b8. I literally cannot comprehend anyone actually believing this.

If you don't count the Alien vs. Predator films, Alien: Resurrection is the worst Alien film ever made.

Prometheus > Quipliens

Prometheus > Alien 3 >>>>>>>>>> Resurrection >>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>>>>>> Covenant

Even Sup Forums isn't contrarian enough to rate Ridley Scott over Cameron.

>Quipliens
I bet you put every single ounce of brainpower into that one, go lie down user, you've earned it cunt

Literally who?

>aliens is plebfilter

>Or when She finds all her deformed clones begging to die in Resurrection.
Fuck off, Resurrection is a shitty action comedy that doesn't have anything in common with Alien or Alien 3. If you hate Aliens then you should absolutely despise Resurrection.

who?

I like Resurrection.
I just see it as a corny yet sort of comfy silly sci-fi movie. And I really like corny comfy silly sci-fi movies.

That franchise used to be Ridley Scott's baby. It's a shame he went crazy and molested his baby. It needs to be taken away and put in foster care with someone who will treat it right.

But the assembly cut of Alien 3 is good.

Alien 3 is better than Aliens.

Alien > Aliens > Alien 3 (assembly cut) > Prometheus > Alien: Covenant > Alien 3 (theatrical cut) >>> Alien: Resurrection

LET THEM MAKE A NEW MORTAL KOMBAT MOVIE YOU HACK

Nah.

I don't get many chances to post this

What? I think you're in the wrong thread.

You don't know who Ed Boon is, do you

>Alien 3.

Oh look is another fucking pleb

He's letting them but theres always issues with screenplay and directors and actors.

The webseries that was basically just advertising for MK9 was pretty good though

>make a revolutionary horror movie with a few key members from a botched attempt to make a film version of Dune in the vision of a crazy Chilean rapist
>let's make the sequel an action movie with boring action scenes
>let's not even try with the third one, I don't know, Charles Dance and some black guy does some shit in a prison, there, film it
>now let's make a bad sci-fi flick
>I know, we'll redo Alien only with none of the charm, fun characters and instead of a simple but effective script let's make everyone retarded, oh and let's have some Swedish chick do a bad English accent throughout the movie, that will help
Haven't watched Covenant.

Bravo Cameron.

I have no idea. Tell me.

He co-created Mortal Kombat with John Tobias and two others back in the day. Was involved with the production of the '95 film, was the voice of Scorpion, a tradition that's carried on to this day.

Thousands of comics and hundreds of books with unique stories in the alien universe that would be great, but instead Fox decides to let Ridley destroy the franchise.

Alien > Aliens = Alien 3

What's wrong with Ed Boon? He made one of my favorite childhood games, it was called MK Combat

James Cameron is just as bad as Ridley these days.

ed boon you fucking liar , took a year to fix a netcode .

Alien 3 is great though

>he think the Force being relegated to bacteria called midi-chlorians was a good plot point
Literally fucking kys underaged faggot.

I was actually going to watch Prometheus, since I though Covenant was ok though predictable.
I'm guessing don't waste my time?

Is this THAT Ed Boon?

>boring action scenes
See, this is what happens when you're born in the late 90's. Back when this movie came out and for a good long time afterward, this was the GOAT action scene.

It is a great looking movie with some good actors, but the story is absolute dog shit. It's really obvious the script was re written and reworked by several people, one of which being damon lindeloff.
It's not the worst thing ever, but the dumb shit that happens is so dumb it outweighs all the good things.

Are the killings at least decent? I don't think I'd mind it being shit plot wise if I went into it as just a alien/monster flick where get people get fucked up.

If you thought Covenant was ok then you'll get some enjoyment out of Prometheus. I would say Prometheus is better than Covenant.

What's wrong with Prometheus

Different user here, I think Prometheus is a solid film but there's no denying the characters act incredibly retarded.

>Are the killings at least decent?
Nope. In fact one is so fucking stupid it might make you laugh.

3 reasons why I'll never get excited for an Terminator movie w/o Cameron directing...

Terminator 3
Terminator Salvation
Terminator Genisys

kys

>Thinking Cameron directing will magically make an alien movie good, and not just turn it into overhyped and over marketed bullshit like most of his other recent works
Nah, also Alien 3 was good

Daddy Boon is always right

All the conflict in that movie (and in Alien Covenant) comes straight from the characters being incredibly, inhumanly retarded.
In covenant they only have a conflict because no one wore space suits for their first walk on a totally alien and unexplored planet.
Legit the entire plot of the movie would not have happened if those assholes had worn space suits. They would have seen a neomorph come nightfall and fucked off in their totally intact lander to go to the planet they were supposed to be at in the first place.
Fuck every character in that movie.

>Reddit hates it because it was trendy to, if you detach yourself from these parrots and watch it again you will like it

No, I never visit reddit. Just no, it's a terrible movie of 'idiots in space'.

Characters supposedly handpicked for this mission has less intelligence than your typical teenager in a slasher movie. It's a movie for really dumb people, because they will feel smart when watching the idiots on screen.

>yes follow the android who got angry when you killed a alien,follow him to the spooky basement instead of informing your team one of you is dead and to regroup
How incompetent and stupid can these people be?how did they get such a important job?

>Alien movie without Cameron directing

Oh I don't know, the first one?

Found the indoctrinated dumbass who "can't believe" something that is actually very easy to believe

No.

Cameron is shit. The fact that he leaves out Alien which contradicts his whole point is proof enough.

Alien 3 is infamous for its fucked up production anyways. And Prometheus and Covenant had fantastic visuals, it was the writing that fucked those movies.

I've watched Prometheus far more than Aliens. to me

Alien > Prometheus > Aliens >>>>>> 3 >>>> etc

but alien wasn't cameron and is the best one

If a notoriously bad movie is ever called a plebfilter it's shitposting, don't take the bait
prometheus isn't 'hard to understand' people hate it because it's not an incompetent crew being killed mindless by a xenomorph
so thats what they turned covenant into

he should be killed for this. I hope he gets AIDS.

>he thinks those organisms actually give someone the force instead of being something which is attracted to it like a moth

Alien 3 gets shit on a lot, but I liked how it tried to wipe the slate clean and get things back to one alien, and a series of claustrophobic corridors.
It tried to get back to its horror roots, and I can respect that.

Is Alien the real sequel to Darkstar?

Yeah same here, it wasn't quite alien 1 but I'm glad it wasn't 100s of xenomorpha being shot by marines

Alien 3 isn't a bad movie
it's just that it wasn't the fun action thriller everyone was expecting after Aliens

If Ridley Scott or the movie studio got butt mad from this, could they take away the Xenomorph from MKX?