The show was good. Stop denying it. If (((they))) didn't control the entertainment industry my show would still be on

The show was good. Stop denying it. If (((they))) didn't control the entertainment industry my show would still be on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iX7ujP5jk7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sam hyde isnt funny

Lost all respect for Sam when I found out he's not natty

>my show
kek, nice try sam hyde impersonator

Do you think the show still would have gotten cancelled if Hillary won the election?

Well it was their highest rated show, most watched show. What excuse do they have literally what excuse. Kikes are so cocky and self-assured they don't even care about being blatant.

So incredibly unfunny. Literally only funny if you are autistic.

wtf i love sam hyde now, making gainz in honor of rich piana

All glory to the great purging brother!

He's obese now, has to be pushing 300lbs

>obese
no, he's bloatmaxed, not that a dyel twink like you would know

I don't know he looked pretty fit when he killed all those people.

The show was funny but half of the set ups and punchlines required being part of Sup Forums culture to understand, and since most people who watch tv ain't, they didn't get it so obviously they dropped the show.

Mr. Samuel will rise again, nowdays you don't need space on a tv channel to reach your audience you can do it through youtube or other video sites.

If i can give him one protip though its this:
Make satire of normie shit, do not relie entirely on obscure 4channism because you will fail to achieve comedy and it will come out as pretentious or confusing.

See you soon.

But didn't it have strong viewership? Why should he try to extend his base if popularity wasn't his problem?

If it had a strong viewership why did it got canned? i doubt thats the case, wp was probably watched by a few 4channers who recorded it and then showed on yt to other 4channers who happened to be NOT AMERICAN

>If it had a strong viewership why did it got canned?
gee i wonder

Because a whiny Jew with connections in the network, complained about the show. It really doesn't go any deeper than that.

it was trash

I don't really think it's just Sup Forums culture as much as it is the specific millennial things being mocked and the way that its being mocked that might go over some peoples heads. MDE also have specific demographics they attract I think.

I thought their show was fairly tame compared to a lot of their youtube stuff though. Also WP had sketches that didn't really make me laugh but were really artistically well done like the Zuckerberg sketch, the brainwashed kids, copkiller, or the end credit music videos in general.

He's my weight. What a loser.

I mean if you look at something like Wonder Showzen this seems really tame (this sketch in general was really wonder showzen esque)

I don't get how people thought this show crossed some line other than reading that the show is altright somewhere and not bothering to question it

Never once denied it. Easily saw it was one of the best programs AS ever aired. And also, being completely honest, it's not a massive jewish conspiracy it's just some old (and possibly jewish) executives that should be dead already.

The show had 4 or 5 good skits and a lot of shitty weird ones. Their youtube content was funnier

i am gorilla dick

>Make satire of normie shit, do not relie entirely on obscure 4channism
Goddamn it this. I still believe in MDE, it doesn't have to be all over all together.

There's no denying that MDE is a piece of shit.

Paid shill
a
i
d

S
h
i
l
l

It was alright. Some of the comedic bits didn't really make me laugh but others had me dying. The serious bits were interesting and well done but almost always clashed tonally with the comedy skits to the point where their inclusion would bring down whole episodes for me, even if I thought that they were great on their own. It's just a shame that it got cancelled so soon for the reasons it did because I think it had the potential to be a lot better had it gone for a few more seasons.

Having said that Sam is still a little crybaby bitch and Charls is the real genius

>dresses himself retardedly
>dude jews
>shows something grotesque
>kisses another man
>dude so ironic lmao ironicly gay
>makes funny faces and funny poses while being dressed retardedly
>dude so meta

srsly

>Stop denying it
It's only astroturfing kike shills that spam hatred for the show and Sam on here.

>2017: I am...forgotten...

it did have strong viewership, relative to other AS shows, i think it came in at like 2nd to eric andre, which is a great sign for a 1st season. the reason it got pulled was entirely because of complaints

*sounds like head is clogged with 5 pounds of mucus but exhibits an alarming self-confidence for the subversive truth bombs about to be dropped (or are they? the comedy part is how you don't know!)*
Hey guys. So I was thinking the other day about how blacks are a low IQ scourge on society and white genocide is real.
*audience of return of kings and Sup Forums posters chuckle accompanied by an acknowledging hum of mutual understanding*
Have you noticed how women make up rape claims, statistically?
*gives a phlegmy giggle and sneers*
You guys really shouldn't be jerking off to hentai but we're self-aware about how gross it is
*deafening laughter*
the jews stole your future
*roar of laughter increases accompanied by the noise of loose change flooding in*

*It's only astroturfing faggot redditors that spam this retard here, and they have been since before there was a TV show
fixed

Did you see the new episode ofgame of thrones? the dragons wer eso cool and the girls are hot dude i love

anyone buy his book??? any good?

why are you fags so obsessed with that show?
it's your go-to "insult" when somebody disagrees with one of you spergs

STOP

Are ((( ))) replacing """"" """"" now?

Also, that show was shit user.

back to /lgbt/ you degenerate human waste

>uhhhh you're gay!
is that you, Sam? that sounds like his level of ""wit""

You would be surprised what counts as obese.

He's gotta be up to something big right? He has mostly put old videos on his channel. I bet he either has a new TV show possibly on some streaming service or maybe something else.

Everyone is forgotten eventually. I already forgot about this guy until now lol.

Mr Pickles got better ratings than World Peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=iX7ujP5jk7s

Did he go too far?

>MDE
>ever funny

dude, I laugh at everything. never even cracked a smile at this, even before the controversy.

Tfw you spot a fitmiscer

No, he got canned because of things like this.

that edge
is that the secret to slaying poon?

DODGE YOU HAVE TO DODGE

I'm sold

quit being such a fucking crybaby

I'm watching this right now... it's really good. Thanks for letting me know about it.