*inhales*

*inhales*

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHASHHAJhaahhahahHhVavagaavcagavvvAhahahahahaAVAVAHAHAHAHAHACACAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHVSVAGAHAHAHAHAHAHSGAGhHAHSHA

>phoneposter
reported & hidden

Yes, almost all countries (including America) have state-funded media, and?
TV licence is optional

*hales*

>tfw ukraine and belarus are too poor for tv

>t*rkey
>europe

>t*rkey
>Europe
When will this meme die

Amerifats keep pushing it so they can weaken the EU

BBC needs to die

Iceland should be bright green. We pay tax for RÚV and they run ads

TV licence is at least better than government grants because you have the option to not pay for their shitty propaganda

Literally noone in the US considers Turdkey part of Europe.

It's not even funny anymore, they're so god damn cucked I cant help but feel a little sorry

>government grants only

That's pretty hardcore. Why is it that out of those three its mostly Spanishkino representing the greatest contribution to the arts?

>

Superior moorish genes

Is Estonia EVER not based?

Wait so in France are there no ads on tv? I've been but only to my family's house there and they refused to buy a tv there and made us spend all day outside and shit.

France is a real shitty country.

No one in europe either

>Spanishkino representing the greatest contribution to the arts

Spanish people are the most likely to steal with the 2nd highest European piracy rate after like Latvia or some shit. They would all very clearly refuse to pay the tax, claim its an unfair tax by their government and royal family and then start 100 more secession/independence movements because of it.

Also Spanish music is shit and Spanish TV I think is the worst in Europe, it's even worse than Italian TV and that's just bikini fashion shows and singing contests.

Yes I too hate having quality public broadcasting and a news source untouched by corporate interests.

what the fuck is estonia

Its only for the national channel, dumbfuck

What the fuck is a television license?

>yuropoors pay to watch propaganda

kek

Estonia is very much going to be a future European powerhouse. Once this new generation of tech kids they raise comes to fruition they will be running shit.

That just makes it Government run propaganda.

its a country user. its really comfy and basically everything about it is based as fuck

At least I can avoid the TV license, when will burgers be able to stop their government financing liberal propaganda outlet NPR?

>its a country
wew lad

>be American
>don't pay TV license (via taxation)
>IRS send SWAT barreling through my next door neighbors house by mistake, they're black so are executed on sight with extreme prejudice
>they eventually find my house, beat me and my family to our knees with truncheons, put zip ties around our wrists and ankles a bags over our heads before stuffing us into the back of a van
>children are crying, try to console them by telling them we're free American citizens and our government should fear us and not the other way around
>last time I saw my kids was 3 years ago when they threw me in federal prison
Oh well, a small price to pay for not having to pay the same bill at a lower cost via a governmental licensing agency

Spanish films are kino though, and actually have decent international appeal compared to iceland and finland. How do these movies get made if everything is financed by government grant and their tax revenue for arts funding is as shitty as you say?

t. americuck with choice between fox news and cnn

Yeah, i sure prefer my tv to be Coke and McDonalds propaganda instead...

Spanish cinema has the Goyas, which Spain and the International critical community actually gives a fuck about. Admittedly, Spain is having somewhat of a critical boon of films. They benefit as Spanish cinema now has a few very motivated and talented filmmakers as well as a larger ability to sell their films worldwide than say an Icelandic movie purely because it's in Spanish.

I won't credit the spanish government with that though that has slashed their funding year on year. Though not nearly as much as they've slashed their scientific research funding but that's another issue.

Our national tv channel produces half the content I watch, real quality shit. Also, I don't pay for it since I don't have a receiver.

>brits don't get taxed
??