prev

>ywn bend the knee and submit yourself to dany

previous

BOW YA SHITS

dany

aaggghhh...

dany

>Cunningham is 56, while Dillane is fucking 60
I always thought Davos was older than Stannis by at least 5 years. What the hell.

BURN DANYPOSTERS

Azor Petyr

Fuck targs westeros will only be fixed when the iron thrown falls

>I fucked the Dornishmans wife up on the rooooooof

Shameless repost
ow Stannis will become king in ASOIAF
>Stannis will defeat Ramsey Bolton & the Freys soldiers with the help of the Manderly soliders, by using his already setup trap of the ice lake.
>King Stannis will fake his death to Trojan Horse himself into Winterfell and defeat Roose Bolton, take him captive and complete his plan to take back the North.
>After King Stannis realize his pink letter scheme didn't work to get Jon Snow back to Winterfell, to then become lord (base on Jon Snow still being out of order).
>Davos will arrive in time to bail King Stannis out with Rickon Stark and stamp King Stannis and Fat Manderly Alliance.
>King Stannis will then make Fat Manderly Warden of The North, until Rickon Stark (who'll be Fat Manderly new ward) come of age. Manderly will also marry Rickon to his granddaughter.
>King Stannis will buy Manderly fleet of ships he badly needs and Manderly badly need to sell.
>He will head back to Storms End to get the Golden Company to betray Aegon Blackfyre and join him, before he imprison Aegon.
>After that King Stannis will take his campaign to Old Town and the Reach to save them from Euron and stop his rampage on the south. After King Stannis finsh off Euron (kill him) and take his Valyrian steel armor for himself. King Stannis will give the Iron Island to Asha Greyjoy and his own man Ser Justin Massey.
>Next King Stannis will make quick work of the Freys in the River Land and basically united majority of the realm under him, before Tommen dies and all the realm have to bend the need to him anyway.
>Also King Stannis will go back to Dragonstone and start mining for dragon glass to armed his army for the Long Night.
STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

back when the show followed the books

How will ol' RR resolve all the plots he has dangling within two books? My guess is that Daenerys will make it to Westeros either mid-way through TWOW or at the very latest the end by using her dragons to BTFO of the Dothraki and Ghiscari degenerates.

HAM

Post yfw Stannis returns in Season 8.

I dont get the apple meme

A BOAR STILL HAS CLAWS

>Ironbank bows to Bobby
>In contact with NK
>Possesses warg-like abilities
>Controls westeros with an iron but fair fist
>Owns boars & whores globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities beyond the wall (Bobbygrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of wildfire research facilities on Earth
>First designer whores will in all likelihood be boar babies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such levels have only existed deep in Asshai & Oldtown
>Ancient cave carvings tell of the one who will descend upon westeros and will bring an era of whores and unprecedented boars
>They own breastplate R&D labs around the world
>You likely have wine inside you right now
>Bobby is in regular communication with the targaryan whore and lancel, forwarding the word of God to the seven.
>learned fluent high valyrian in under a week
>7 kingdoms entrust their gold reserves with him. There’s no gold in Casterlyrock, only boars
>Bobby is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the age of heros to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet.

>Stannis wasn't killed by Brienne
>He's the first to die in the War for the Dawn

He doesn't take Stannis seriously and offers him a peach in the books

>apple

>everyone who disagrees with me is le Sup Forums boogeymang because i said so ;____; ;___; ;______; ;__; ;___________;
Hello, reddit jonerys cuck!

STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

didnt get there yet

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

AMERICAN TOLKIEN

In the dark daenerys is sucking. I know, I know, oh oh oh.

>Renly offers Stannis his peach

not only a faggot, but an incestous one too?

Kill yourself, kike.

>Her cunt became the world.
Who was the stallion who mounted the woman in question?

user
S-stahp

It's a peach. Renly offers one to Stannis and after Renly's death the peach haunts Stannis as a reminder of brotherly love.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Shite

>tfw the 2 casting roles are for children

this means no Howland Reed

Modern day Isaac Hempstead KIKE

Qarl the Maid.

maybe he's really small

HAM???

Modern day Maisie Williams

>Season 6:
>That's Howland Reed. Meera's father

>Season 7:
>I'm the only one who knows

Qarl fucking Asha Greyjoy

they'll prolly just fuck up the ages at which he meets with Lyanna for the first time, DABID style

>Bron fires at the dragon with a massive crossbow
>does basically nothing
>night kings lobs a spear
>literally defies gravity and kills the dragon

what was the logic here

how is her face so expressive anons

It was ice and ice kills dragons.

~t. DABID

the knight's king is stronger than 20 crossbows

>what was the logic here

Bronn hit the shoulder
Night King hit the throw while it was spouting fire, basically making it explode mid-air

Night King has perfect form and the strength of 20 good men

93 your grace

why was barristan such a targcuck? was he gay for rhaegar like joncon? why did he support a mentally unstable queen a literal ocean away instead of robb or stannis?

Kill yourself, kike.

He joined Bobby because he was a genial guy, and because Barristan thought the kingsguard was a semi-religious apolitical institution.

He was there for exposition. Needed someone to tell Dany about her brother and the truth about her father. And why would he serve either of them? He didn't know Robb and nobody liked Stannis.

thank god

Oh fook Podrick get down Len- Queen Cersei is coming here to kill us.

I wish she was more expressive on the show. As painful as the Meereen plot was, I loved her hearing stories about Rhaegar, she smiled a lot. Hopefully in S8 she'll be different.

Always assume she wants to hit you.

Even if TWOW is coming out in 2018 it will be too late to save GoT from being the dullest franchise in the history of TV franchises. Seriously each episode following Daenerys and her wyvern pals as they fight assorted shitlords has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when GRRM agreed to D&D directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his books which he will never finish before dying of fat. The GoT series might be anti-Tolkien (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-fantasy series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "dies."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several hundred times. I was incredulous. GRRM's mind is so governed by cliches and literal shit metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of GoT by /lit/. They wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading GRRM at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go and post on Sup Forums." And they were quite right. They were not being ironic. When you read "GoT" you are, in fact, trained to be a Sup Forums poster.

someone lecture me on this meme

Kill yourself, kike

he was fine with Bobby B after being spared at the Trident, and wanted to support a legitimate ruler. he was fine with serving the Baratheons until Joffery got the throne and became even more of a cunt. so, why not a ruler who's publicly known as just and honourable, and isn't in an entirely foreign land, like Robb or Stannis?

>everything I disagree with is a meme because i said so xDDD xDDD xdDDD
Hello, reddit jonerys cuck!

>le popular stuff sucks because it's popular
fuck off

>"No!"
Every single time. I love this pasta.

mmmm... al dente

Whatever. Where did modern day isaac hempstead wright came from?

aaggghhh

>mark twain in shit tier

disregarded completely

Some autistic jewish fag spamming it spoilerposted in every thread to virtue-signal over how much of an autistic jewish fag he is.

Why would it annoy you more than "Moon is no egg"?

There's no virtue-signaling, gay anal homosex agitprop, or judaism agitprop in "moon != egg"

Aaaagggghhh... Robert... Give me Storm's End please...

And how is there in MDIHW?

STUPID BOY, ONE AUTISM AND NO THRONE

too bad, it's mine

>mfw she fell for the cave paintings
Lmao stupid bitch it's just a few doodles Jon and Davos did in their free time in captivity.

It's literally one autistic jewish fag code virtue-typing
>I WANT TO HAVE GAY ANAL HEBREW POZ-SWAPS WITH THE ACTOR WHO PLAYS BRAN STARK IN HBO'S GAME OF THRONES, AND YOU SHOULD TOO
But you probably already know this, because you're probably the same autistic jewish fag doing it. Damn kike.

Euron should KILL Bran kike Stark

>But you probably already know this, because you're probably the same autistic jewish fag doing it. Damn kike.
Why would you assume this? I know nothing about it other than that it's another repetition meme, like "Azor X" or "AAAGH" or Bobbyposting.

Perhaps it's gay, is it based on a copypasta or something?

what the FUCK is her probl-

>being this triggered by jack-shit
you're as bad as the fucks that are scared of cartoon frogs

FINGERBOWL WHEN?

DANCING?
GREATEST SWORDSMAN WHO EVER LIVED KILLED BY MERYN FUCKING TRANT?
DIDN'T HAVE A SWORD?

>using the trigger meme invented by tumblr
You have to go back, kike.

>atlas sugged
god tier????????

What, you mean Euron v Jaime? They should just share Cersei like proper adult men

Will his finger up the bum result in the miscarriage?

>triggered by the word triggered
you can't make this shit up

>STILL using the trigger meme invented by tumblr
It's time for you to go back, KIKE.

the end of Euron's character arc is losing most of his bum-fingering hand in a finger dance, contracting ironborn autism and changing his name to Victarion

what can't she do? she's already a better leader than jon could ever hope to be.

Who will use Heartbane in season 8? Seems pretty unlikely it'll be Sam. Sandor?

DON'T CHALLENGE ME

Desu if Euron did fuck her the only real loser in that scenario would be Jaime. Cersei gets dicked by another attractive Danish man, Jaime gets Brienne

nobody, it's an abandoned plot