Well are you going to waste more of your life watching this shit? What are the expectations tonight about this?

Well are you going to waste more of your life watching this shit? What are the expectations tonight about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE
maxim.com/entertainment/south-park-season-21-teaser-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cuckcuckgo

its going to be gay

>THEY TOOK OUR JOBS

part 2

Except in the time since the last episode of DEY TOOK ER DER. Mexicans (goobacks) did actually take out jobs and an election was decided on it

Nope, I quit after the GoT episodes. Not because of GoT in particular, they were just the last episodes of that season. The show has been shit since whichever season had that "Stanley's Cup" episode.

>Mexicans (goobacks) did actually take out jobs
Wrong.
>and an election was decided on it
Trump only won because Russia intervened

I didn't even really watch last season when it aired. I only saw the episodes on re-runs.

Will probably do the same this year.

Tonight's episode doesn't interest me, however. I'm tired of more political episodes.

>Trump only won because Russia intervened
>Americans actually believe this

>your life

>What are the expectations tonight about this?

Sup Forums calling it Jewish propaganda if it does anything but lick the boots of the alt-right.

Yes, let's just ignore all the evidence pointing towards Russia's involvement, and Trump firing people asking too many questions.

I'm sorry you lost your housekeeping job to a fat senora. At least you got your revenge 10 years later by voting for an orange.

Comments like this kill threads.

Great post

so what do you use then

Russia has been involved in every election in the last 150 years. Blowing it our of proportion now is literally fake news. Foreign countries talking with candidates has always happened with literally every election in the western world but for the first time the candidate of the big media lost so suddenly it's fucking news. You're being brainwashed.

Also it's pretty hilarious how your most leftist media personalities suddenly jumped back to the 1960s with their "Russia is the enemy" rethoric.

Last season was hijacked a couple episodes in and then changed and used for propaganda. It was butchered so badly the plot literally made no sense.

I have zero expectations that this season will be any different.

So, no, I won't be watching.

>Yes, let's just ignore all the evidence

It's easy to ignore things that don't exist.

Oh great. I can't wait for all the Alt-right tears.

Mexicans have been taking the jobs of working class Americans for decades, though it's unfair to blame the illegal immigrants and blame should really be laid at the feet of the corporations hiring them and the politicians letting it happen. Hollywood celebrities tow the corporate line on this because they're retards and have been persuaded that this is 'fighting racism', plus they benefit from the cheap gardeners and nannies.

At this point, though, it impossible to see this as anything other than class warfare. Matt and Trey should be taken out back and shot.

>Russia has been involved in every election in the last 150 years.
No?

Remember when Trump said the election was going to be rigged and every liberal on Earth started talking about his rhetoric was dangerous to democracy, including the fucking president of the United States?

Yes they have and you're incredibly naive if you think that prior to 2017 world leaders didn't speak to each other at all prior to elections.

>Clinton and her foundation have people killed if they investigate their illegal activities
>Trump having ties to foreign nations, something every politician have, calls for his impeachment

The Left is so funny.

Yep. Theyhad that dark week they tried to play off like it was planned, but it wasn't. South Park, like literally all msm, is compromised. Anyone expecting anything other than propaganda at this point is a fool.

there is absolutely no evidence of russian collusion with trump you loon

holy shit is this episode really gonna be more social commentary and 'satire'? i thought they said they were going back to their roots and doing episodes based around the characters again

reminder the bitch mayor at the start of the series is shitting on women in leadership positions.

South park was always about social commentary and satire, retard. Nearly every episode of the first 10 seaons has social commentary at the heart of it. You're just too stupid to understand it because they used to be bothered to mask it under analogues and representative meanings.

Then they figured out they can just show celebrities having diarhhea and outright name the issues they want to discuss and dum dums ate it up.

that's social commentary. the first season is filled with it after the pilot.

You really think Matt & Trey have much of a choice? Last season was literally taken off the air and censored.

No, it wasn't. They wrote it all themselves. The only thing they changed is that they thought Hillary was going to be President (because she's much better than the cheeto numbskull).

Sure they did. That's why it was suddenly taken off the air for a week and came back an incoherent mess.

But thanks for the disinfo shill friend.

have you seen the first three seasons?

This shit is gonna be CNN-tier propaganda. At this point to think otherwise you'd have to be pretty fucking dense.

I've seen the first 10 seasons over 5 times each. The pilot was just a dumb fart joke but

s1e2:
Social commentary on vietnam veterans, gun rights, environmential protection
s1e3:
Social commentary on consumerism and body image
s1e4:
Social commentary on minority issues
etc.

Social commentary is literally why South Park ever got popular, dum dum.

>Trump only won because Russia intervened
usa liberals are an embarrasment

Why don't you people just start killing them already?

I have an expectation for tonight's threads.
lot of Trump supporter tears

Yes a show where a little boy gets an anal probe that put a giant antenna up his but is really strong social commentary.

>whole season ripping on SJWs
>Sup Forums loves it and thinks its great comedy
>whole season ripping on Trump
>Sup Forums hates it and claims its SJW propaganda
really doodles my noodles

This.

They will probably regurgitate whatever the news said as fact and portray anybody who doesn't believe it as a silly dimwit who makes no sense on purpose so they sound smart.

I can predict Sup Forums's reaction.

HEHEHHE YOU CANNOT DISLIKE THINGS OR ELSE YOU ARE TRIGGERED HEHEHEHE TO DISLIKE IS TO BE TRIGGERED HAHAHA LMAO ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO lIKE IT? YOU BETTER DO OR ELSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE HAHAHA LMAO

Yeah, but that's not the real question. The real question is, is the social commentary being presented in earnest, or in good faith.

As a long time fan, I don't believe it will be.

So for the fist time ever, I won't be watching this season.

Wow I remember reading this comment verbatim coming from an SJW feminist about three years ago.

That had nothing to do with censorship you fucking retard. Trump's victory ruined the climax of the season, so rewrites had to be made.

You sound pretty triggered fren. : (

The pilot was made over the course of a long time and is practically the only episode of any season without a tone social commentary. It's also the worst episode of the show.

I can continue s1e4
commentary on genetic engineering
s1e5
commentary on foreign aid
s1e6
commentary on social grouping and appearances

It goes on. You must be a total mouthbreathing retard if you never got these blatant references that are the entire point of the show.

the SJW-ripping season was the worst one.

'Charlottesville' was little more than bad theatre in the first place.

Oh yeah definitely, they lost their subtlety a long time ago. I don't watch the show anymore either: I was just replying to someone who implied satire and social commentary weren't a part of "old south park".

Yeah, I'm aware of what was reported in the press.

(too bad the dark week was before the election)

>I can continue
Don't bother, because social commentary, while present, was not at the heart of those early episodes. Only an idiot can't see the difference between classic SP and modern SP. You're just making a fool of yourself right now.

He did not say or imply that. Don't resort to strawman arguments.

Yeah, the kids in modern SP are pretty much adults with higher voices.

>Only an idiot can't see the difference
Where have I said there was no difference? I explicitly said MULTIPLE TIMES they used to be better at it.
>social commentary, while present, was not at the heart of those early episodes.
In other words you're dumb and didn't get the references before checking the wiki page. Social commentary was the heart, soul, liver and brain of early South Park. I guess you just paid more attention to the farting. The show only got popular because of the social commentary in every episode.

Wow. Communist Ccentral isn't even bothering to shill it. And they have it leading into the return of their other degenerate social engineering 'show' Broad City.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE
Was this the peak of the show?

Ever since I've joined Sup Forums I just can't take matt and trey seriously anymore.

Are they hiring literal morons to shill now? Smh

holy moly this is atrocious

HEY you shoudn't dislike things, you cannot dislike things nowdays it means you are triggered, you have to position your face muscles to resemble a smile and clap while you watch it or else thought squads will rapel down through your window, taze you and take you mandatory cultural enrichment center where you will be taking sociology classes to learn why you are evil if you don't suck dick.

>Social commentary was the heart, soul, liver and brain of early South Park
Who the fuck could watch Mecha Streisand and seriously think that social commentary is the 'heart and soul' of that episode?

Not to agree with any leftard here but Mecha streissand was indeed a commentary on the overuse of plastic surgeries (it turns you into a robot)

'Too much plastic surgery makes you ugly' isn't social commentary. It's calling celebrities who get too much plastic surgery ugly.

I'm not american so I stoped watching a few seasons ago. This show is not for foreigners.

Centrist political commentary with rushed plotlines like the last few awful seasons.

Matt and Trey aren't even properly centrist. They're just neocon/neoliberal cheerleaders.

They try to be but if you take what the news says as undeniable truth you are no longer centrist since the news is litterally WWE

Bringing up the topic of plastic surgery and going overboard with it is very much social commentary. Social commentary doesn't need a mary sue character or a voiceover telling you what to think. The point of it is to highlight issues, even in a comedic way, to promote discussion.

Why aren't other cartoon shows brace enough to take up the difficult subject of white geNOcide?

What's your username? I recently signed up and am looking for some white brotherhood friends!!

Botnet

>watching the show past S14
lmao

It's always been a social commentary vehicle, but in the earlirr seasons it was about the boys getting thrown into a situation to do with the social issue in question, but newer seasons the boys ARE the social situation.

South Park turned to shit when they stopped doing episodes about the 4 boys going on wacky and crazy adventures in a non-PC way.

They've turned into politically correct assholes and the stories have turned to shit.

i dont get my political belief's from cartoons and image boards.

rich libs living in california vilifying white working class

How progressive of them huh

>allowing illegal immigrants to raise your kids for you
Absolutely disgusting.

So is the episode out yet or are you all sperging out for nothing?

Except the corporations & politicians are just people too
There is a vast amount of liberal pieces of shit who want mass migration of foreigners to happen.

Rich liberals who enjoy the cheap labor, who do not want to hire whites because they are filthy leftists.
Professional class sorts who feel the flood of non-whites is not a threat.

I don't see how its unfair to blame the illegal invaders though, they do not belong here & should be deported, along with their anchor babies.

White man's burden

>make your society
>society pisses on you daily

They should stop using white man's society if they hate it so much. O wait, there's no other type.

Sperging out, but the preview and last season suggests that it's gonna be pleb tier. Anyone have a stream, though?

>Well are you going to waste more of your life watching this shit?

Yeah. The show is not as good as it used to be, but it still has some pretty funny moments.

>What are the expectations tonight about this?

Poltard tears. It's already happening in this very thread.

Whites are weak
Once upon a time when a shitskin attacked a white, there would be repercussions
Now whites just let it happen, even the family members of a murdered white don't seek vengeance

reminder that helf of europe isn't even considered white by alt-shitters
also, there were countless non-white civilisation in history

>even the family members of a murdered white don't seek vengeance
that's what civilisation is, my friend

it's going to be another pol arc

No it isn't, its weakness, its cowardice, and its degeneracy
>hurr just let the government do everything
Thats serfdom, the opposite of freedom or civilization

maxim.com/entertainment/south-park-season-21-teaser-2017

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULE is faced by these trump supporters

then maybe you should move to mudland and live with your islamic friends

Is everything about being a better white man? If so, how could South Park have ever fit into that category of activities?

South park hasn't been good since Chef died. Even though he was a scientologist.

>there were countless non-white civilisation in history

Theocracies aren't workable civilizations for human rights. Nor are backwards tribal collectives.

The only civilizations that are fair and just have been democratic liberal creations, i.e., white man's society.

I fully expect them to misrepresent the views of people on both sides of the current political debate, but from the preview it looks like Randy might be heavily involved so hopefully it will be funny.

>The only civilizations that are fair and just have been democratic liberal creations, i.e., white man's society
I agree with you on this, 100%
We fought hard to get to this point and I feel like both the extreme right (the real one) and the extreme left want to ruin everything for everyone

All of history disagrees with you. Our governments have turned on us and seek to destroy us, do you suggest the civilized approach is to meekly go to our demise?

How many trillions of dollars does it cost every year because whites won't do VIOLENCE to preserve their communities or their country ? Everything comes down to violence in the end, if people don't fight then they don't deserve to survive.

Democracy and liberalism is the death of western civilization.
They are not good moral things, they are major symptoms of our decline.
The founding fathers would be appalled by the modern America, for good reason.

What we call the extreme right today was the centrist of 70 years ago.

>le whites are bad
>lololol Drumpf sister fucking
>Antifa? Never heard of it
>DRUMPF
>DRUMPF
>Bad whiteys

I live in a place plagued by various blood feuds, that's not an acceptable system and that's the inevitable consequence of your idea. You can fight your battles in many non-violent ways but in fairness I'm not american, I don't know how your system works and throughout recent history you've always had plenty of fringe groups that shared your values. I think I just can't get it

i hope im pleasantly surprised by this episode but i know i wont be