So, uuh. Riverdale. y'all like this show? it's got rape. it's got murder. it's got incest. it's got torture...

so, uuh. Riverdale. y'all like this show? it's got rape. it's got murder. it's got incest. it's got torture. what more could you ask for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1GduI5eioo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why has the last thread been archived? It wasn't anywhere near the bump limit and the last post was like five minutes ago.

>the Veronica thread got overran by Bettyfags

Top kek

kill, kill, marry/savethewhiteracewith

what is her expression trying to conveeeeey?

autism, clearly

O-one of us?

best girl just can't stop winning

I like Veronica, but let's be real - have you fucking SEEN Betty? Of course she would be insanely more popular.

>what more could you ask for

Cannibalism?

veronica servicing betty's pucci?

someone post the milkshake lick pls

>ywn have a Betty gf from the 50s

She looks like a doll.

Does the show make her bind her chest or something?

didn't win archie though lmao

She's not suppose to.

I bet Ronnie has a fat pucci

Does it have animal cruelty? This is the deciding factor for me.

NEW TRAILER, get it while it's hot

youtube.com/watch?v=A1GduI5eioo

How explicit exactly are all those things you listed?

I might tune in before the new season airs

the rape is offscreen, the murder(s) isn't (aren't) gory, the incest is just between second cousins, the torture is just betty femdoming a dindu

Thanks, and yeah not even gonna bother trying to catch up.

Also checked.

Quality.

it's still a pretty comfy show, don't know why op keeps making the show out to be something it isn't

>when a young lili stumbles upon her first bbc while browsing form pron

kill/fuck/marry

>3 daughters
>no sons
Must suck to be Lili's dad.

Third cousins is hardly incest.

ronniefat

Is it more like Bates motel earlier seasons or 13 reasons why? Bates motel was super comfy.

cuck jannies put it on autosage

Wew lad

me on the left

>the incest is just between second cousins,
let's not pretend even for a second cheryl and jason weren't getting it on

skinny thots

why is archie sitting there like a cuck?

ok is this show meme good or will i actually enjoy it

just looking at it i cant stop thinking of donnie darko for some reason

what do you anons like about it? is it comfy?

>Lili

HNNNGG

this belongs in a rekt thread lel

It's a very comfy small town murder mystery but it's still a teen show. Don't expect the world from the plot.

My Sides

i just want something to numb the pain of being alone despite being a 20 year old living on a college campus

it's not very good.

he's about to watch his girls get JUGGED

fuckin wew

>patiently waiting for betty and ronnie to drunkenly makeout for poorly explained reasons next season

it's nothing groundbreaking but it's fun to watch. the first couple of episodes are awful, but if you can stick it out, jughead and betty's storyline is interesting, and the setting is eternally comfy.

Oh, I suppose it's good for that also. You should get yourself out there and slay some teen pussy though user.

Why did Archie turn fuck ugly after the first 2-3 episodes?

>setting eternally comfy

any other shows like this? like a comfy Hocus Pocus town vibe or what am i looking at?

stranger things
twin peaks (not the return)

They've already sort of done that this season.

no more comfy than stranger things

twin peaks is closer but the exact vibe is a bit too... like mystery for me

Nah but a heavier makeout.

Season 2 is claiming to have full on Lesbians, so you might get what you wish just not the main cast.

so I had literally no interest in this show before today but now I do

I will never watch this show but the thicc mexican bitch you keep posting always makes my penis hard when I see her on the catalog, thanks

The developer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa is also a huge Flowers in the Attic fan. Claiming in an interview the 2014 movie is a must watch. The thing is at first they were alright with the idea of Cheryl and Jason even hinting at it. Lately though they've been heavily backpedaling in interviews claiming it was "a joke." It irritates me because Polly is so flat and uninteresting.

WEW

brehs...

It's hard to tell what's a shill and what's a troll sometimes, but I can confidently say that Riverdale rape murder incest poster is the most obvious shill on this board.

SERPENT SLUT

I think Archie was miscast, it's his whole demeanor that clashes with the other actors. He's also the weakest character in the show even though it shouldn't be like that.

Please PLEASE tell me she receives the BBC every night. Just imagine the cute faces and noises she makes as she takes in every inch of it.

aren't they supposed to be in highschool?

>rape
>murder
>torture

giv betty gf

Gwen Stacy right there.

Doesn't mean the actors aren't of age you fucking troglodyte

Archie is the most alpha man in existence. Literally every single girl on the show wants him.

>Betty since episode 1
>made out with Ronnie
>fucked Miss Grundy
>dated Val
>made out with Cheryl, she was clearly dtf
>dated Ronnie for real
>fucked her too
And this is in just 13 episodes.

It gets better. Was in your situation, thought I'd die alone, and then I found a gf last month through some summer course BS.

Get out there, man, just meet people, be relaxed, and it's bound to happen eventually.

I mean, the whole point is he's an everyman Superman - he's this paragon of virtue and kindness and everyone else is Batman, brooding and dark and mysterious and fucked up with deep inner lives.

Archie doesn't really have any issues weighing him down. His problems are ordinary and relateable (are my parents getting along? Which girl do I like? I want to pursue my passion but my parents don't approve, etc.)

It's natural next to Ronnie "my dad is Pablo Escobar" Lodge or Cheryl "Manson Family" Blossom that he looks milquetoast.

>You're never gonna get piece of my pusy white boi

it feels like everyone already has their set friend groups and i would feel wrong trying to butt in. i had such a huge social circle in high school idk what happened but i dont wanna think about it id rather just watch tv alone in my 1br apartment with no notifications on my phone

I feel like that right now, honestly (grad student here, everyone in my program is older than me so I can't really relate to them). Just find other stuff to fill your time with.

I found after-class activities to be a good way to meet people. Three broad categories that could prove helpful:

Try a sport: even if you fail, that's okay, you'll make some friends and probably have at least one good story out of it. Also, athleticism gets your endorphins running, which helps with depression.

Do something fun, like tabletops or mafia or something, good way to de-stress and meet people in a casual environment where everyone's encouraged to talk to strangers.

Do something where you go on a multi-day trip, like skiing or Model UN. Road trips are a surefire way to bond with people, unless everyone in the group is an asshole.

Just some general thoughts about possible avenues. Good luck with life, friend. I believe in you.

>what more could you ask for
veronica to be white
betty and veronica to actually be cute
maybe not being trash in general
for starters

Oh fuck off, larper.

Id honestly prefer this kind of attempt at helpful shit to 5000+ posts of stale memes that we already see every thread

Newfag here and i mainly watch movie. Is this some sort of mature tv show about the Archie comics ?

yes

Is it good..?
Is it.. naughty? Female cast looks A+

Its a good guilty pleasure show. They took the teen drama formula but gave it some style and a pretty solid murder mystery plot.

The female cast is indeed A+

Netflix miniseries, not very mature but there were a lot of scenes that were pretty explicit

i wana fuck