*plays the flute behind you*

*plays the flute behind you*

*eats your face*

So what were the adults doing the whole time this movie was happening? And why didnt they care that kids were going missing?

This shit was the scariest part of the movie for me.

It has a sort of power over the town, making the adults inept douchebags

>The director thinks bad CGI faces are scary

Why is he such a hack?

Unironically the most terrifying thing in the film. Body horror and distorted faces are my most powerful fears.

That flute woman definitely felt like a reminder that "Hey, I'm the one who also directed Mama! Remember that movie?"

Yeah, it's a fucked up town where the adults are not very interested in helping because they are either a) scared (the old lady that saw Georgie and Eddie's mom who fed her son bullshit scares so he would stay inside most of the time) or b) influenced by It (probably Henry's police chief dad and that elderly couple driving by at the bridge).

>No, Richie! She's not hot!

When she eats his fucking face I thought he was done for.

>distorted faces are my most powerful fears.
There is a great scene in Black Swan where all these abstract face paintings come to live turn their eyes on her and laugh at her.
pretty good but short.

What's wrong with referencing your movies in your movie? Also they had the Jewmitzvah scenes shot from Fuckaluckadingdong's shitty script but didn't want to use his gay idea so they did this instead.

>when the kid slowly turns around and she is standing there for a second or 2
>that fucking grin that she does before charging to him
I liked that tbf

yeah the terrible CGI was truly scary

Does anyone have a screenshot of her face smiling?

The whole town is fucked because of 'IT' he makes them look the other way when bad things happen.

WE ARE NUMBER ONE

HEY!

why didnt they get Based Javier Botet to play Jewish Flute Lady?
Also the obviously fake CGI didnt bother me too much because she was suppose to look fake as shes a terrible painting

Why did people find this scary? It looked like a flash animation scare from 10 years ago to me.

Who saw that painting and thought "that looks good, I think I'll buy that and hang it up in my office"

A sick Jewish mind

LISTEN CLOSELY!

This was the only scene that got me.

Here's a little lesson in trickery

someone get this man what he wants

He played the leper

He made Stan Urin in his pants

>tfw Henry Bowers is the most intimidating antagonist in your film

And he got killed by mike 27 years early

Can someone post her feet?

Was he important when they become adults? Will his death change anything? I didn't read the book.

It has psychic influence over the town

>MAMA's behind you

Literally used the same fucking creature.

In the book he gets sent to a mental asylum, he breaks out with Pennywise's help and goes to kill the Losers, but is killed by Eddie (IIRC)

Stan and Flute lady were both on the weaker side of the movie.
Thank god they didnt make us sit through Stan's barmitsvah speech.

THIS.
Worst CGI of the movie.

Well, he is. In a sense.

Haven't you watched the TV-Movie IT? He commits suicide on the 27th anniversary because he's too traumatized to go back.

Not that they stuck to it entirely, but the general plot structure didn't deviate much.

They specifically gave him Disney Death Type 1 ("Thrown off tall place or into deep place without showing the impact"). I have a feeling he could come back, but not in the White Haired, Insane Asylee guise, because asylums don't really exist anymore.

-I- heard the town was already fucked up when IT arrived. That's what drove him there, and then he just fed into it.

The painting that inspired the flute lady is creepier imo

They do for the criminally insane. Henry Bowers was framed for all the child murders.

is this from a new jim carrey movie? i thought he was dead.

>blows out your recording

Ah, correct! Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's gonna come back.

didnt even realize. Based Javier.

is this one of the aliens from cocoon

It crashed down to earth before humans even existed and then it waited. The town got built up around him and then he woke up and started killing.

This is something I wish they'd explored more. The "small town hiding a sinister secret" angle is my favorite thing in horror films and it was way in the backburner compared to a clown shrieking and flailing around.

No, he hanged himself a few years ago. He killed himself because of having to pay too much alimony or something, I think.

Nope. It arrived thousands of years ago via meteor or something alone those lines. As it showed in the scene in Ben's room all the founders of Derry mysteriously vanished and was obviously the work of It.

But it was secretly the work of Mr. Linoge

That's Stephen King's entire fucking shtick.

They explained this in the novel and will probably explain it in chapter 2 of the movie.

If you like "small town hiding a sinister secret" then go read/watch Needful Things

Is there a single decent video of the flute painting scene?

Would you?

The adults knew. That's why Billy's dad didn't want them rooting around the sewers looking for Georgie's remains. He knew Pennywise was down there.

About as wrong as you can be while still being technically correct. It has the ability to influence the town to not interfere and make them forget once the cycle ends.

It fucking got me, too. Deformity freaks me out.

Calling it now. Somehow he lives, is found, and stuck in the looney bin.

Who would put that in their office?

How could he survive? I know logic probably shouldn't matter in a movie about an evil alien dressed as a clown who eats kids but the way his head was slamming against the well doesn't look too good for him. Unless he comes back paralyzed or some shit.

>some kike would hang THAT on his wall
Less believable than some cosmic horror posing as a clown

It looks good

This actually is a lot more unnerving because it isn't intentionally trying to be creepy.

No I saw it in theatres and it looked like shit

No
Lol, no
Fucking pussy

Reminds me of Coraline

I dont see what is frightening about this
Its just dadaist art

Will they kill Stan in the next movie?

I'm wondering if they'll stick with him committing suicide. They've already changed a couple major plot points like killing off Henry when he's still a teenager

I have a theory that Bill will die in the next movie instead of Eddie

I'm willing to bet Henry somehow survives that fall

A fucking kike

Or Blue Velvet...or Twin Peaks for that matter

I thought Mike killed Henry after Henry stabbed him.

Those demonic children in Passion of the Christ were legit spoopy.

In the book, yeah. Anons keep getting confused by the miniseries.

thats how life was in the 80's kids when off on their adventures and the parents sat at home with a smile on their faces.

I really hope they include this scene in Chapter 2

Hes not confirmed dead, he survives in the book aswell, they will probably do the same thing.

>In the book, yeah.
No, Eddie killed him.

I still didn't find any rule 34 of her.

That said why would anyone want this shitty painting.