Dormammu!

Dormammu!

I've come to chase you to the ends of the earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcxiS9DHHhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I almost forgot they met face to face.

But they're not in earth now

Dormammu!

I've come for our dance-off!

Spiderman sure gets around

I actually checked out a clip from the Doctor Strange episode a week ago. I remember Mordo and Dormammu's floaty head, but forgot they actually met.

Spidey really had a lot of guest stars.

>Tony fuckin Jay is voice acting for you

>Give him the role of the irrelevant servant

>Dormammu is voiced instead by some average sounding guy and completely out villained in presence

Durmammur! Ur've curme tur burgurn!

The Dormammu screen-caps looked like fucking garbage, but in actual motion it wasn't so bad

I mean, they're screenshots from a camrip of the movie, and like one low-quality advertisement clip posted through Facebook and twitter, they're obviously not going to look as good as the movie itself.

Agreed.

Bargain time!

You and me

That's actually from the 90's Spider-Man cartoon.

But Tony Jay was The Kingpin.

He's met like 1/3 of the important entities in Marvel, and like 1/5 of the universe spun off from his books. Simultaneously, he's less overexposed than fucking X-23.

While Marvel doesn't take care of his personality/portrayal, they take great pains to not spread him thin.

God, just imagine movie Dormammu in a dance off, just for a second
Pulling moves through entire universes, planets swirling through his eyes

Don't just stand there run! He ain't kidding.

SHOCKEEEEERRRRRR

It's not that they don't want to currently. It's that Slott has made it painfully clear he doesn't want any other writer using the characters he's writing. At the same time, Bendis wants everyone to start using Miles more. So whenever a writer wants to use Peter they have to settle for Miles. It's way we've been seeing more of him and why Peter didn't stay on Avengers.

Kingpin was a black guy who's name escapes me.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcxiS9DHHhE
Galactus got a bargain though

>boomerang's mild obsession with Dormammu
>Tombstone and beetle surprisingly adorable
>DON'T MOCK THE SHOCKER
>A black man with the power to pimp rides.

Superior foes just keeps being better and more fucked up the longer you read it.

Forgot pic.

> So he's this silver guy right
>and he surfs around on a cosmic surfboard flying through space and shit
>and get this, his last name is RADD.

I forgot how radicool the surfer was.

Remember when he beat two Galactus level entities by literally surfing the energies of the Big Crunch?