miraculoustang.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/LFDcE6SIQAE
youtube.com/watch?v=fWGJEC2tdWw
youtube.com/user/lilweirdo321
youtu.be/RbP39z7QGgc
vine.co/ThomasSanders?mode=list
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lapis stared at the wooden ceiling and shut her eyes again
>gems don't naturaly need to sleep but she felt like now was a good time to start
>there was silence through out the barn and she though for a moment that it had stopped
>"PUMPKIN FUCK"
>oh no
>"PUMPKIN FUCK, PUMPKIN FUCK"
>"IT'S AWWWWWWWRIGHT"
>lapis stared eyes wide open at the ajar door, light peering through
>peridot had been fucking the pumpkin dog and screaming memes for the last 5 hours
>"MY CUM IS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!"
>lapis just wanted to go to sleep
>she just wanted tonight to be over
>looking back it seemed so innocent
>she sat on the couch reading, something, she can even remember now
>peridot was playing with that strange pumpkin dog
>then they started to chase each other
>peridot running on all fours was a little odd, sure but besides that it seemed fine
>then came the whining
>she remembered putting down the book to assess the noise
>"oh i'm gonna go kapowie right in ya" peridot licked her lips looking intently at the cowering vegetable
>"uh, peridot?" lapis asked
>she didn't even turn around
>"peridot what are you doing?"
>then out came peridot's cock
>lapis slowly got off the couch and backed away
>"MY PUMPKIN IS FULL OF CUM"
>lapis's mind jolted back to the present
>she was still at it
>five
>hours
>who knew someone so small could cum so much
>and cum she did, cum she did
>

ZUKE IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

HOW WILL ZUKEFAGS EVER RECOVER

I love my beautiful wife.

K E K
E
K
This couldn't make me happier.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

I'm dying.

>tfw steven universe ends up like the unholy combination of the homestuck and steven universe fandoms when it eventually ends, people obsessing over it for decades and probably obsessing over something that will get pre maturely canceled and botched at the end

she had a ggod awfuld run

>Amber/Hilary episodes rather than Zuke/Hilary episodes from here on out
Damn. I was hoping they'd pair Amber with Lamar and let Katie and Hilary get back together to create more of the amazing episodes they used to (Katie is a good boarder I just don't think she pairs as well with Lamar as she does with Hilary), but at least Amber might somehow manage to work better with Hilary than Zuke did.

Little gem of green, smaller than a bean.

Doesn't live with Steven 'cause she'd live in the latrine.

YD's gonna eat that bean

The fucking Tang
Wait, Tang? You mean the Tang? the one who did homestuck fanart and short animations? the Karezi Shipper? She is now working for Homestuck? that Tang?

Working links:

>Gem Harvest:
Stream: marebucks.com/sun/110/
Mega: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
Direct: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv

>Minisodes:
Stream: su-g.pw/minisodes2016
Mega: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw!t4VEXZhI
Direct: sug.rocks/dl.html#0000

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

I will never get the hate for Zuke. I don't remember her doing anything bad.

Autism

Well, if Zuke has autism, it's not her fault.

yes. that tang.
i don't think she's involved with hs but she is involved with the SU team, more specifically zuke

i bet it's unlikely we'll send a horse dick with gifts to sucrose right?

>i don't think she's involved with hs
No but she made a lot of homestuck fan-animations. that's how I discovered her.

Where is the soure of that info

>Wait, Tang? You mean the Tang? the one who did homestuck fanart and short animations? the Karezi Shipper? She is now working for Homestuck? that Tang?
>She is now working for Homestuck?
I MEANT STEVEN UNIVERSE. MY FUCKING BRAIN FARTED! FUCK

lapidot confirmed never ever going to be canon

Any guess on how long it'll take for all the Zukefags/Lapidirts to die out now that Puke is confirmed to be gone?

>she is involved with the SU team, more specifically zuke
How can she work for SU via zuke if Zuke has left the team?

Again, why the hate for Zuke?

God bless this mess

She's ugly. Remove all ugly people.

Just joking - you would have to remove whole crewniverse.

I want more Connie in Steven Universe

Except for Colin.

Rebecca Sugar look okay,but she already is with someone.

Off to a great start as usual

I love memes but I hate Peridot
Is there something wrong with me?

So, where is the source that Tang is now working for the Steven Universe crew?

memes suck, why would you want memes?

I don't even know mang

Remove Connie.

But... Sup Forums is one of the biggest meme generators.

>Rebecca Sugar look okay

Maybe in comparison to the other memebers of crewniverse.

because she is worst and ugliest boarder

look at pictures of Colin if you want to see what best and cutest boarder looks like

Yeah, that's why it sucks so hard

Remove yourself

Absolutely

I don't really see how it matter. the reason I watch SU is not to get my dick sucked by one of the boarder.

she deleted pic related tweet shortly after making it and replied to an ask saying she hasn't been posting SU memes lately because she got a job

Zuke probably forced Rebecca to hire Tang by threatening to kill herself if she didn't since Tang isn't even that good of a drawer and Rebecca wouldn't have had a reason to hire her otherwise

I think S is so far the only "townie" that didn't get a voice. I wonder if this means that she'll return eventually or the exact opposite.

she was worst boarder because she sucked at her job and never acted grateful to have it when thousands of other better artist who are more deserving of having it would have killed to be in her shoes

Get out of this board

>another "I'm not her/him" forced drama

>she was worst boarder because she sucked at her job
I don't have a big artistic vibe, but she hasn't done anything I didn't like.
>and never acted grateful to have it
What? she complained about the other members of the crewniverse?

Remove Connie's clothes

I don't hate her either. I think her boarding in Beta could've been better but she made a recovery in gem Gem Harvest. She's pretty weird and occasionally annoying on her twitter/tumblr but nothing I get seriously triggered from compared to some anons here. I do find it dumb how apparantly she was the only one responsible for Peridot's twitter account and now that she's offline mostly so does Pdots.

Wait, so this person is now working on SU?
miraculoustang.tumblr.com/
I'm kinda mad they're hiring people this unskilled. Especially knowing how much they make over there.

>HW is all about them homo fusions
>Rose Quartz and her rebellion are all about them hetero fusions
>Her final sacrifice is to have a fucking baby

her boards are lazy, characters always either look like off-model crap or ooc when she boards them, she can't write worth a shit, she always dragged Hilary down, she constantly whined about the fandom and how hard her job was before she deleted her twitter, and all she cared about were Lapis and Peridot

>gem Gem Harvest

Kek that's a weird error I made there

>Zuke probably forced Rebecca to hire Tang by threatening to kill herself if she didn't
Seeing that it seems that Zuke isn't working for Su anymore, I don't see how that could work out in the first place.
since Tang isn't even that good of a drawer and Rebecca wouldn't have had a reason to hire her otherwise
Or maybe she has been hired for her sense of humor and her experience in animation. Don't forget that SU is not written by script, but by story boarding.

I have always liked tang's wit. So I am okay with that.

yeah it's kind of retarded

What skills would you need to work at SU?

she doesn't have experience because she's 18 and all she's ever drawn is memes. to work at cn you're supposed to have a portfolio that looks like something a professional made, Tang is not a professional in anything other than being a Tumblr user and Homestuck autist

>her boards are lazy, characters always either look like off-model crap or ooc when she boards them, she can't write worth a shit, she always dragged Hilary down,
I honestly can't be the judge of that. th only thing off I ever really noticed was the episode where they had big hair and the big pupils of Lapis in gem Harvest and it didn't bothered me that much.

>she constantly whined about the fandom
I honestly can't blame her for that.
>and how hard her job was before
Isn't it an hard job?
>and all she cared about were Lapis and Peridot
I never saw Lapis and Peri act out of charater, so I guess it didn't affect the writing of the show.

She's not a fucking boarder m8
Sh'e a revisionist at most

>she doesn't have experience because she's 18 and all she's ever drawn is memes.
You know that in the artisitc field, there is more than just one entry.
I mean, it's probably the field where most people will tell you that a diploma is useless.

I know this, which is why I'm slightly pissed rather than furious.

delet

There is no reason to, really. All artists have to start somewhere.

you say she has no professional experience, but you can't have any if you don't start.

I hope we don't end up hating on Tang next
she seems alright, r-right?

Storyboarding? Actually knowing how to draw competently? Knowing the storyboarding field. it's irritating to know that they're passing on some really good, competent artists in favor of amateur tumblr kids.

so Tang, a person who only knows how to draw mediocre comics and memes to post on the internet and get internet points, should be hired before people coming in with a variety of different skills, a lot of experience in one form art/writing or another, and their own comics and animations they put months or maybe even years of effort into ?

Yes

funny how the world works, right?
its like they're catering to the least common denominator

Speaking of storyboarding, someone showed me this the other day youtu.be/LFDcE6SIQAE and although the final product turned out very so-so visually ( in part due to it being 1979 ) I was blown away at how emotive and visually powerful the storyboard was in general. I know fuck all about animation and I don't want to start an East vs West war but what's the difference between an old Jap on a shoe string and modern American story boarders?

I hate everyone in the SU crew except for Ian. I want to suck his BBC. Do you think he's into boypussies?

As long as she sticks to being a storyboard revisionist and doesn't get involved in fandom drama or shipping wars she should be fine

I just think there's a very long line of artists who have probably already attempted to send in an application to work at CN and got rejected more deserving of a job like than Tang

nothing about her art is that special and she obviously only got the job because she and zuke liked spazzing over lapidot together and zuke helped land her a spot

/sug/ youtube.com/watch?v=fWGJEC2tdWw

Ian left months ago, you dumb dumb.

>so Tang, a person who only knows how to draw mediocre comics and memes to post on the internet and get internet points
And Also has done tons of animations.
>hould be hired before people coming in with a variety of different skills, a lot of experience in one form art/writing or another, and their own comics and animations they put months or maybe even years of effort into ?
You say that as if animation didn't take effort and variety of skills, or as if she hadn't produced tons of stuff since years. She has been doing animation since she was 13 years old. That she has only done fan-work doesn't make it a lesser thing, especially as she work as a revisionist. she got noticed and her work and writing seemed to fit the team, that's all it take really, especially in the art field.

The world runs on and is run by memes now, get with the program.

Would you suck you're waifus dick if she had one?

Then I hate eveyone in the crew.

>I just think there's a very long line of artists who have probably already attempted to send in an application to work at CN and got rejected more deserving of a job like than Tang
Well, if they didn't get in, it means they didn't.
>nothing about her art is that special and she obviously only got the job because she and zuke liked spazzing over lapidot together and zuke helped land her a spot
She is being hired as a revisonist for animation, not art. The field she has worked her ass of for years now is animation, not drawing. I know it's close, but it's not exactly the same thing.

your*
waifus dont have dicks.
You HOMOSEXUAL!

You can not have it both wayys Mr.Dribble.

I would do some "docking" with Pearl if she had penis.

And those american storyboarders make waaaaay more money than the japanese one do. Even the revisionists.

in a heartbeat

>youtube.com/user/lilweirdo321
are you talking about all these flash scribbles? "oh yes wow they are just so impressive and professional looking, this is deserving of it's own slot on cn" isn't the first thing i think when i see these, not to mention IT'S ALL FANART. To be a good artist you need to have your own original ideas and I have barely seen anything original from Tang at all. She has no experience and no portfolio, she really doesn't deserve the job.

Are all boards that good though? You can definitely find a few examples of boards of a simple quality in the west even if they're the extreme minority

The most obvious difference is that aime often work in 3s, while western animation work in 2s (sometimes, for disney movie, 1s). this men that out of the usual 24 frame per seconds, Western get every 2 frame still, while anime get still for 3 frame.

This allow anime to have a reduced cost of animation, allowing improved drawing, but relying on animation tricks and style to keep the appearance of smoothness. Western animation, on the other hand, get to be better animated, but an higher cost, often resulting in a more simplified art style.

It also had the side effect that western studio have a better understanding of animation, making them easier for them to master 3D animation, for which there is no need to reduce the amount of frame. This is one of the reason you see more 3D animation from western studio.

*similar quality

>watches videos
Is this homestuck?
What the fuck is homestuck anyway

>people actually defending Tang getting hired to work at fucking CN
holy shit I didn't know that everyone's standards for this show had dropped so low

Nah.
Anime is sometimes on 2s, sometimes on 3s, with the occasional 1s. If you compare a not horribly cheap anime to SU or other CN shows there's no competition at all, the anime would be way better animated. Western animation only wins in the feature film front.

I was looking over and comparing the Gundam boards to youtu.be/RbP39z7QGgc and I did notice that there was more movement in the SU clip but then if you go to the end of the Gundam video certain scenes such as where the pilot in white puts on his helmet or the fight in space have much more complocated movement which is just as slick and nuanced if not more so.

I definitely see examples where it's just 'face moves a bit', but isn't there a balance between that and 'stickman with ball head spins'.

Fucking newfags

>, this is deserving of it's own slot on cn" isn't the first thing i think when i see these, not to mention IT'S ALL FANART. To be a good artist you need to have your own original ideas and I have barely seen anything original from Tang at all. She has no experience and no portfolio, she really doesn't deserve the job.
Dude she isn't getting her own pilot being done into a full series, she is getting a revisionist posqition, which is exactly fitting of her skill and experience. She has experience in animation. And this page actually show some quality.
>to be a good artist you need to have your own original ideas and I have barely seen anything original from Tang at all. She has no experience and no portfolio, she really doesn't deserve the job.
She is a revisionist, not a writer. you don't even know if she has a portfolio or not.

You should realize you are speaking out of your ass. you don't know how her hiring went. YOu haven't seen her portfolio and assume she has none. You act as if she was set to be a storyboarder where she just do revisionist job, which by the way SHE IS EXACTLY QUALIFIED FOR. And more over, you assume that there were more qualified people for a REVISIONIST job when you don't know anything.

the silliest thing is that you assume Zuke forced her to be her where it is clear Zuke has no leverage as SHE HAS LEFT THE STEVEN UNIVERSE CREW.

Stop assuming the worst of anything just so you can be angry about it. It's going to do you a great one.

is this zuke?
Oh god

It's an edit.

At least the edit covers up the fact that her face is melting.

[splat]

>Knowing the storyboarding field. it's irritating to know that they're passing on some really good, competent artists in favor of amateur tumblr kids.
She is not a storyboarder, but a revisionist. It's actually a good position to learn and get professional experience in the first place.

Yeah okay Tangfag, I'm starting to not care as much about this show anyways so who gives a shit if they're hiring mediocre kids off of tumblr or hobos off the street as long as they can wrap everything up before it gets cancelled or whatever.

What this guy said desu.

vine.co/ThomasSanders?mode=list