Scenes that could not be made today

youtube.com/watch?v=KpDYPXPjiFQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfgs9FRD25M
youtube.com/watch?v=sls5H4xVHys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=yfgs9FRD25M

Why couldn't they make that today? I mean, am I missing something?

school shootings?

Even the ass slap would be way too inappropriate

That is classic, it wouldn't go down to well now days whatbwith then"your all sick" line.

Still really funny.

That bit where he comes out saying he's a bomb, but he's really just strapped Armor Hot Dogs to himself.

child abuse with a newspaper

That said, R&M had a scene much like it in 2014

Are you kidding? Most people would complain about the gay pandering.

Yeah but nobody would listen to them.

>that ass slap

>It's a "can't make em like this anymore" meme

The Simpsons has always been an adult cartoon. Family Guy, South Park and Rick and Morty can always be just as offensive, if not more so.

There is nothing that could not be made today. The only difference is the really offensive stuff (overt racism) can't be shown in children's cartoons. Adult cartoons are fair game though.

True, but a lot of kids watched the Simpsons. Unless they had weird parents that forbade them from watching it.

That entire episode of The Simpsons where Homer visits the twin towers.

>Bart slapping Edna's ass
I'll be in my bunk

There's a Clarence episode where he destroys the school three times in the span of a minute.

You can't just say that and not give the episode number/name

Beat this
youtube.com/watch?v=sls5H4xVHys

Man, his voice was really fucking annoying early on.

They couldn't make it today because Ms. Krabappel's VA is dead.

we have SU

Wait are you serious? ;-;

>showing muhammid(however the fuck you spell his gay ass name) is more offensive than being raped and shooting up a school and burning down a children's hospital
Nice logic, dumbass.

The multiple threads crying about how it's oppressing them because they themselves are not gay would get pretty annoying though.

Also, not sure if pic related would fly because terrorism

It'd still fly because it has less to do with terrorism and more to do with spoofing an action movie cliche. The whole "slow jump from explosion" thing is still done constantly.