Sup Forums hackers

Who would you say is the best Sup Forums hacker? Who do you think can rival this guy?
My bets are on microchip from punisher

Oracle

Neo

Pretty much since her hacking ability basically boils down to TECH MAGIC.

Just like Watchdogs.

Oracle

Spider Jerusalem

Why Felicity Smoak of course

Does Bob from mainframe count? If not, then does Megabyte or Flynn count?

No fucking contest.

Microchip is actually more of a computer hardware/engineering expert than an actual hacker.

Oracle
Cyborg

and why, of course, Felicity Smoak

When I was still in high school I thought watch dogs was possible and I tried studying networking shit ti become a real life hacker. I Was A fag

He's not a hacker though.

he is The Hacker.

there's a difference.

stuff like the cell phone stuff could be possible, but not fuses.

as far as hacking from cameras go, that's a nope.

If they were ALL wifi cameras, maybe, or all connected to a central system for which you had access... You wouldn't need line of sight for any of it, though. Also hacking grenades off someone's vest. Wifi grenades. Wat.

>Also hacking grenades off someone's vest. Wifi grenades. Wat.
Future is now, user!

>le ebin grey filter
I wish television shows would stop doing that. It doesn't look pretty, it fails to convey whatever "x town is a lifeless depressing shithole" visual message it's trying to convey, it just looks stupid beyond belief.

"Hacking" in fiction makes me cringe so fucking hard every time, and I only have like a basic understanding of advanced computer science (read: Wikipedia articles and reading malware blogs).

I just have to give myself the MST3K mantra and think of it as "it's computers I ain't gotta explain shit" rather than give any thought to their retarded attempts at explaining what they're doing.

In fiction, there are three types of magic:
>tech magic
>science magic
>magic magic
And the sooner you can learn to just not think about it the sooner you can get back to enjoying the story.

John Byrne's explanation of Superman as "DUDE TELEPATHY LMAO" was literally the stupidest shit I ever read.

Valeria Richards is in Marvel.
Oracle for DC, I guess.

Drummer from Planetary.

Easily.

I have a feeling Sup Forums would love to hack cameras
Felicity is the poor man's oracle

Felicity Smoak

>ctrl+f
>no results for Sup Forums man