What went wrong?

What went wrong?

not posting the worst version of gwen

They found out that there are more pedophiles out there than they initially thought.

trying to be "mature"

she stopped being a loli.

She grew up.

Long hair and square chin, something like pic related instead would be perfect

>tfw no Ben 10000 series

THIS!

She tried to suppress her lust for her cousin.

Best Gwen design.

Lips.

hair and outfit too

Nice filename redditor.

And boring personality.

>ben crossdressing as gwen

Now give lips to young Gwen

Nothing. People age. People mature. People change their attitude. It's a natural thing, especially if a show timeskips several years.
But why does Gwen in particular matter? Why not Ben? Why not Kevin? Why not any other character from the first show? Why are they not important to you? Why do their current physical and mental states mean nothing to you?
Oh, that's right. You don't care about them. You don't even care about the show all that much. You only care about Gwen. Poor little girl Gwen. Poor snarky critical Gwen. Poor Gwen who can no longer get your dick hard because she actually grew up a bit.
But you know what, I'm going to ignore that bit for the moment, because I could care less about who or what cartoon or game or whatever gets your rocks off. What I can't ignore however is your poor excuse of a thread. You're not looking for an actual discussion on what happened to Gwen. You're not looking for an actual discussion for Ben 10 in general. You just want to gather a couple of your lackeys in here to circlejerk it over a cartoon character, just like every other fucking thread regarding Ben 10 devolves into. Why else would the older Gwen bother you? It shouldn't at all, because the original one still exists for your viewing pleasure. You just need the perfect guise to get the lewd train rolling. It's not like everybody notices your poor attempts, right?
But go ahead, make this thread. Enjoy it for whatever erratic lifespan it's given. And when this thread dies, go ahead and make another one the next day to fuel your lust. Go ahead and continue to plague a blueboard catalog along with everyone else who has the nerve to do nothing but make shoddy fapthreads about one specific character in a franchise in the vain attempts to get some lewd pictures or greentext or whatever the hell may satisfy you instead of taking it somewhere more appropriate. I hope you're happy with yourself.

But all of those designs are nice and cute

unlike Omniverse, fuck Omniverse

Thanks for the pasta.

T shit taste man

Fuck off.

That's what you get for plagiarizing anime.

Puberty

holy shit is this confirmed? I never even realized how similar they look

>What went wrong?
Absolutely nothing. She become a woman.

No animu eyes? Curse you Man of Action! I will worship SU from now on!

Why would you ever think something a random user spouts is "confirmed?" Every hairstyle imaginable exists in anime. Don't be a retard.