Who is now the fan favorite?

So when is Jasper gonna fuck Sapphire

No one.

Colin.

>last thread was all about zuke

Guys we shouldn't just LION AROUND

>Rape is funny

T R I G G E R E D

She's still my favourite storyboarder. Her scenes are hilarious.

Is this the Steven DeMayo general?

Katie is and will always be my favorite

fan favorite?

So Zuke hate is derived from the perceived notion that she's popular among the fandom? Is it just /sug/ being the Sup Forumsntrarians they've always been?

Joe/Jeff and maybe Colin/Jeff are usually considered the best ones.

Yes

I don't think that guy knows the definition of "fan favorite" or "dislike"

I would like to have sexual intercourse with Pearl.

TTGO Xover when?

what kind of episodes do you want to see Andy and Steven in?

Zuke was incredibly popular outside of /sug/ as well for boarding episodes that people really liked, such as Catch and Release and Log Date. She still is, but not on /sug/ anymore.

Fuck off, your show is gonna die prematurely because CN is making kids bored of it by spewing out more shitty episodes.

Also >TTG all week long

Absolutely horrendous schedule.

>she was fired
No she wasn't, I was the one who first mentioned she left on /trash/ due to me stalking her personal Tumblr like a creep. She quit on her own accord for various reasons, though I kinda regret that I mentioned it now. It's kinda fucking with my perception and enjoyment of Sucorse and the show itself and I wish I didn't know why. Honestly I might drop the show for a bit just because it's making me sad. Either way I don't believe the situation is Zuke's fault but simply it's the corrupt way the animation industry and those who control it work.

I love you.

but I fucking hate you.

I'd like to see an episode with some funny Andy x Peridot x Lapis shenanigans.

Daily reminder she did nothing wrong and deserves much more

Correct and working links again:

>Gem Harvest:
Stream: marebucks.com/sun/110/
Mega: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
Direct: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv

>Minisodes:
Stream: su-g.pw/minisodes2016
Mega: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw!t4VEXZhI
Direct: sug.rocks/dl.html#0000

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
Sup Forums: desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/
/trash/: desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
>Dedicated /sug/ website
sug.rocks

What do you mean? Are you implying Sucrose is responsible for her having to leave somehow?

Andy takes Steven DeMayo, Peridot and Connie Maheswalingo to the Republican Party

And they meet Trump and Peridot is debating him

Someone needs to really take over as OP, because this fucking OP is being an asshole.

Zuke was and still is quite popular for memes, lapidot, and drawing lapis and amethyst in her faux cardboard anime style

It is indeed very sad user.

I'm pretty sure that are multiple factors involved for her leaving, all we can do is accept her decision.

Andy looks like the kind of guy that would go treasure hunting; Andy takes Steven and some gems to help him find said treasure

She raped Sapphire and made her, her own personal sex slave.

I love my wife.

She's happily living in the DeMayo barn with her shitposter green fucktoy, she's under the protection of Space Jesus and the only person who tried to hurt her is now a rabid dog locked in a bubble, awaiting to be brainwashed into the team. What else does she pretend?

So did the war last like 500 years?

Can we discuss the show?

>Fuck off, your show is gonna die prematurely because CN is making kids bored of it by spewing out more shitty episodes.

It's been on for almost four years now and already has a higher episode count than the original

Does this confirm that we're finally free of Zuke?

>Higher episode count must mean something right? xDD???

That only means your show has been plaguing the network longer then the superior original one.

>TTGO and SU crossover
>Whole episode TT are trying to progress things and get to the wacky antics and plot at the pace of a kid on sugar rush
>Steven struggles to keep up and often slowing down to make nice lil moments with random background characters and general stop-to-smell-the-roses
>Robin: "CMON IT IS LIKE YOURE NOT A MAN OF ACTION."
>Steven: "But ... There is more to things than just action."
>Robin: "Well I guess you're not all about your big magical destiny at all!"
>Steven: "Huh ... I guess I'm NOT. Thanks Robin"
>STARFIRE (after prying open the mouth of a monster that is trying to eat her): "COULD YOU TWO BE ABOUT THE ACTION BEFORE WE ARE EATEN, PLEASE?"
>Amythest (as she is being swallowed by a different monster): "YEAH WHAT ORANGE GIRL SAID."
>Robin and Steven go back to action using teamwork combos to save the day.

Garnet

Why are you such a butt face?

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could, it'd all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

This is not my beautiful wife

I would have never guessed I would stop liking Steven Universe for the same reason I stopped liking Jimmy Fallon.

I wanna see Andy teach peridot how to fly a plane.
Maybe make a joke when Peridot mentions and idea of making a plane that can go to space and Pearl going "Trust me it won't work."

Pokémon is moving to Disney (((XD))) because it had such a poor timeslot.

They replaced it with more Teen Titans Go.

Sonic Boom is moving too.

They replaced it with more Teen Titans Go.

I secretly love the idea of Lapis and Peridot's relationship being unhealthy or even abusive and we have no idea because they always hide it.

Ye

My wife is perfect

SHE SHOPLIFTED AN OCEAN.

I only ever saw this clip from Fallon. What else is he good for?

youtube.com/watch?v=qtsNbxgPngA

How many seasons can a network do for a show?
Because the more they focus on just TTG, the more devastating their ratings will drop.

I'd rather see a crossover with Clarence, Adventure Time, or Regular Show, or even Gumball.

What do you mean?

When did Jasper try to hurt lapis

i feel so fucking ill

Zuke actually quit a dream job? What a fucking retard.

Me too

I want a Gravity Fall/ Rick and Morty/ Steven universe/ Phineas and Ferb crossover episode.

Nice

I'm pretty sure the harassment and general attention she was receiving from the fandom nearly made her kill herself. Can't do a dream job if it's making you feel suicidal

I'm not American, so I don't know how the schedule looks like.

I do know that Pokémon/Sonic is moving and Teen Titans Go is on all the time.

Out of curiousity, how many shows air on Cartoon Network? How much is Teen Titans Go airing (like how bad is it)? How well received is the show in general? WHY do they keep airing it so many times?

I watched it one time and it isn't my cup of tea, but maybe its pretty popular over there.

kek

Also, at 11 minutes per episode, they still add up to a shorter runtime than the original

i suppose we'll see, I'm not sure if it's even that or maybe some corporate higher-ups meddling. Just know you'll probably see a stark difference in the atmosphere of her boarding by the end of her run. I don't know specific details, but based on what Zuke has vaguely said I could infer some things that I don't like, I hope I'm just being a retard and wrong.
Absolute last post I'm making about this I feel bad talking about her personal life.

Okay, is there any chances, any, that they uncancel Uncle Grandpa?

I believe it MAY have decreased but it's still what N plays all the time on it's network.

They are literally setting themselves up to be that one network they went all in and lost it all.

I'd love too. Let me try start something here:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0qahcFKJ4g

So the new ending theme, what's up with the new noises?
It kinda sounds like whale/dolphin like noises and the new piano jingle reminds me a little of the X-files jingle. Also those last screeches almost sound like:
>Steven...Steven...Steven..

Fucking creepy

Reminds me a little of the diamond themes.

Same. So Peridot becoming Tails when?

You're talking like you're about to drop the biggest conspiracy of the century. So you're saying higher-ups are fucking with Zuke somehow? You don't have to post anymore if you don't want to.

I kind of feel bad about her when you go back to catch and release, she was so excited for everyone to watch that episode and all of the fandom collectively lost their shit.

But, does she love you?

>Back when I was on a remote planetoid in the Alpha Centauri star system, monitoring the activity in a new Kindergarten, this clod was hosting some show called "The Celebrity Apprentice."

I think people would appreciate it if shows like Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Gumball or even the Powerpuff Girls. That's atleast the case here, it has a nice mix of everything.

But why so much TTG? What does this show have to offer that CN loves so much to make it air all the time?

Do you think Garnet would enjoy being farted on her face? i mean, technically, Gem do not have sense of smell unless they want to, so it would be like feeling a small breeze. So she might actually enjoy it.

Guys what if we're getting all these SoL episodes because some shit is about to go down and some major characters may get heavily injured or possibly even die?

Oh god I didn't even notice the screeches at the end. It sounds like seagulls to me, since they're at the beach, though maybe that could be a red herring and it's actually the screeches of some corrupted gem monster. It could be completely innocent, though it does have a kind of melancholy tone so maybe it's foreshadowing that shit's gonna go down soon.

BRAVO SUGAR

It's what brought in the most views at the time and they probably dug themselves into a hole they can't get out of.

I don't fucking have a clue
All I know about TTG is that meme magic bit where "Leg Day" episode had like 0.62 rating, literally skipped

No, but you see, the cap make Pearl extra tall while it make Lapis extra short. it's a contrast-complementary color optical illusion.

That too. Something dark must be approaching, just like the ending theme between Winter Forecast and Political Power warned us about the HW gems approaching

Man I hope the Jeff team gets another episode soon, I miss them.

People love Zuke because she really feels like she's part of the fandom herself, yet she's still a storyboarder and people look up to her. She has that balance of being a higher-up cool artist but also being down to earth with how much she gushes about the show and the characters. It's a stark contrast to Sugar who is totally silent and seems like such a high authority. I've always appreciated how Zuke wasn't afraid to just act like herself.

I hope homeworld just all out win and take complete control of earth for a whole season. With the CG going into hiding.

She grabbed her with her big ugly hands and aggressively suggested to fuse.
Unfortunately for her, though, she got a whole lot more than she asked for.

>For a whole season
Sorry, they no longer have access to 52 episodes.

Ow, the edge

plus.google.com/u/0/ KunziteUniversex/posts/Do7cjGy5dNU?sfc=true
please vote to cancel this ladies and gentlemen

That would be pretty rad or since they gained the Ruby ship now going for a visit to HW. Maybe some rescue mission because Steven will be taken or something similar like that.

For an arc at least, if Homeworld decides to bring an army to earth there's no way the CG or any human military would stand a chance, it'll be a complete surrender. Something I can actually see happening.

Left Pearl towers over Lapis. Right Lapis hair makes her seem taller.

DUMBASS

who cares, I just want Lapearl to happen

I wanna see Garnet seperated, Sapphire taken, and the team, with an emphasis on Ruby, go to Homeworld or one of its colonies to get her back.
Sapphire would be taken because she's a rare gem that can see the future.