RWBY/RT General #979: >implications of family Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-4-0-f788s

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-250

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/love_ai0814/status/800303645065547778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

smug Raven gives me the hardest boner.

I think it's more like the portal thing is strange and relatively unique, thus startling. You don't particularly need to know who Raven is associated with to think "Holy shit what the hell is going on here."

raven really needs to bandit herself a hairbrush

>And to which we are you referring
Obviously Qrow is afraid for his gaming system back home

her boobs still jiggle

Best mom, Willow a shit and Summer a dead

I need a webm of Yang with ember celica

True. True.

Y'never know. She could have a "Raped by the Raiders" fetish.

Also a valid point. You'd think if the portal thing was some identifying trait of her tribe, and they were so well-known as to have that be a known fact, then the dead dude RNJR came across would've said something more distinct than just "Bandits".

if Ruby or Proto Arthur was in the game I would spend so much fucking money

RIP perpetual motion mammaries

Between the hair, the red eyes and the name "Raven" I'm starting to think Monty liked the touhous.

there's still catmom

I think that living outside of the kingdoms gives you a pretty good knowledge of what's out there
Your theory is possible, but I still think it's going to be a calling card of her bandit tribe

Give timestamps.

Could Otis beat Salem?

I was about to call the thing on her head a "touhou handkerchief"

The thing that makes me question that most strongly is that the first and foremost thing you'd hear about Raven isn't "She makes big scary red portals" but she wears a Grimm mask. Which she had sitting on the table the entire time.

who?

God the music for this is still awesome

Oh man I hadn't been that hyped since forever. I hope the final fights live up to my expectations.

Back to the barnyard, dude

>dead dude RNJR came across would've said something more distinct than just "Bandits".
He died fighting the Grimm, who came in after the Bandits left. He probably didn't get a lot of details from whoever was left alive in between his arrival and the Grimm turning up

what does Ozpin cane transform into? or is it just a cane?

2:53 - 3:07

Eh, the White Fang also all wear Grimm masks, its probably a pretty common intimidation tactic for mercs, bounty hunters and other criminals. A weird affectation, but not unheard of. Giant pulsating hell portals though, those are pretty notable

Its got gears and shit in it, so I assume it transforms or does something.

So does that mean Qrow has the potential to create these portals too? If he came from the same group as this episode hinted?

And what about the crow thing? Think the rest of Raven's merry band can do that?

>Raven has to be at least 30, but still dresses and acts like an edgy teenager trying to piss off daddy
>it's because she comes from a tribe of Kamen Rider Barons

That makes a remarkable amount of sense

>Oscar: Oh, gods, is this an ex thing!?
>Ozpin: NO!
>Salem: OZPIN GET YOUR TIGHT LITTLE ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!
>Ozpin: Maybe?
>Oscar: Oh my god, I'm going to die because you can't talk to your crazy ex-girlfriend

Or, you know, just Barnyard
Because the movie was always better

It's more than just a cane
It's the relic

>You have to trust me, do exactly as I say or we will both die
>I trust you with my life, disembodied voice I only started hearing a few days ago
>Hide in the hay and wait for her to walk by, then smack her on the ass when she turns around
>Go kill yourself.

>>Raven has to be at least 30
Try 40's.

Maybe? Its entirely possible he missed out on learning that when he left to go to Beacon and joined up with Ozpin. It would explain how he gets around though, we never see him arrive in Vale, he's just there.
Not sure what to make about the whole bird thing, but I doubt Qrow can do it. If he could he'd be using it to keep tabs on RNJR

Lewd art of Salem fucking Oscar boipussi when?

assuming she only got knocked up after graduating she's at least 38

Do you think team RWBY's menstrual cycles have synced up?

>Joke's on you, I'm already dead.

Considering they are literally continents away, no

twitter.com/love_ai0814/status/800303645065547778
Kiss bun.

>Okay champ
>Assumes direct control and tackles Salem so he can begin to motorboat her

Menstrual cycles synching up is a myth. Like a permanent record, the Loch Ness Monster, and North Dakota.

Which RWBY do you think has the best tasting period blood?

Cool, my shotgun has exactly the right number of barrels for that pic...

There are some rumors about Proto-Arthur being added.

But...we saw Qrow do it at the end of V3?

how old is Raven?

I bet they "experimented" with each other growing up.

I don't know man, my uncle's friend's neighbor's ex wife's nephew said he went to North Dakota once.

And he is keeping tabs on RNJR...

21 + 18 = 39, at least.

Raven looks kind of cute

Joke

late 30s-early 40s, depending on how long after graduation Tai knocked her up.

T H R E A D ED
H
R
E
A
D
E
D

C A N E
A
N
E

Wow rood

NO
DELET

Stop with this shit seriously

What does an Embargo accomplish? Economic harm against a nation state. Against whom would one usually engage in an embargo? Why, an enemy nation! Think about our historic embargoes against nations like Japan and Cuba. You wouldn't do the same thing to England or France. They're your allies. Even if the Germans are blowing your ships the fuck up on the open waters, it's not the fault of the nation intended to receive those supplies, calling for an embargo against them is counterproductive.

But again, and likely for the final time before 404, the point is why is IRONWOOD doing this? Because he thinks it will help to prevent Atlas being invaded by foreign powers, but what does an embargo actually do? Usually encourage the nations the embargo affects to be hostile to the ones that have implemented it. Counterproductive. Contradictory. I will say it in whatever words.

If you want to use "The trains were insecure", to justify Ironwood's reasoning, find me IRONWOOD calling attention to that, because if you can't, then it has fuck goddamn all to do with this conversation.

Did we? Shit, must have missed that scene. What happens? Do we just see a red eyed crow or what?

go right ahead mrs. fictional character

Soon as I read that I thought of Weiss raping Whitney with a strap-on cause she has no sense of right or wrong and now I feel really sad.

I got one, your faithfulness to your team.

Sorry. I forgot about you for a second. You're a cool guy.

>Weiss experimented with Whitley.
>Whitley experimented with Winter.
>Winter experimented with Weiss.
>None of them were aware that their siblings were involved with one another.

Delet this!

>No sense of right or wrong
This is why Wizard Schnee was a mistake.

BEST GIRL

How much syrup can Nora drink in one day?

You're right user, Weiss is a joke. She spent more time in a food fight than she did on developing her character
So that makes Salem the fully grown Moon Presence? I....am surprisingly OK with this theory

Reminder that Weiss and Ironwood are having a clandestine affair behind Winter and Jacques' backs

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people and incest?

coco and yang kiss when

Raven has such a cute round face and girly voice I want to pinch her cheek and laugh at her

Well she's twins with qrow, and it looks like he's already getting dashes of grey in his hair, so she's hardly the fresh young bandit queen she once was.

probably a lot cause shes fat as shit

That's a very bad drawing of Weiss. The outfit is all wrong and her hair is too dark.

Jaune is a Warlord.
Stuck at level 4.

He will never make it to level 10.

Days ago.

God Bless Sinccubi.

it's the purest form of love user.

AAAAAA

I assume that most people don't have siblings and find the fantasy appealing.

Qrow jumps off a cliff, and then we see a crow flying away after RNJR.

So, uh... Was Raven "on the spectrum"?

why is Yang always drawn as the sub?

Maybe she can use time portals to skip slow weeks
Maybe she skipped 90% of time since Yang's birth to reach a point where her daughter doesn't fucking suck

Now that character development is over, where will the show go now?

I think most of us are bored as fuck and new spank material

We just need doujins from Japan

When I get desperate, I know I get new fetishes

she's certainly on the MILF spectrum

Hopefully more Raven.

Jesus Christ I would do things to that woman.

>Coco taking the initiative
>When Barb was the one making cunnilingus motions and sticking her tongue out the whole time
Why.

That would make a bit of sense...

So he's going to be the Azula to Weiss' Zuko, right?

It will go into a really cool awesomeness.

Of being a bitch? Yeah, she rings a rock solid "Queen Bitch"

>Jesus Christ I would do things to that woman.
And she wouldn't want you anywhere near her.

Because it's where she fucking belongs. Just ask Neo/pol/itan

>Chatting with friend about fetishes
>She has a brother-sister incest kink
>Cannot comprehend it at all
>Flashback to all the shitty things my sister did to me and our family
I added "Ruined incest fetish stuff for me" to the list of things my sister did that night.

>Takes pain and gets excited by it
Gee I wonder.