People ask questions like: "How does she get her hair into the helmet...

People ask questions like: "How does she get her hair into the helmet?" Which is stupid because it's not like she has more hair than Pepper Potts. Curls have more empty space in them. Huge afros can be compressed to almost nothing.

THAT SAID, they are missing a huge opportunity to have Riri program the machine that suits her up also braid her hair into cornrows.

What are some cool daily life things that you think super heroes should make for themselves?

The symbiotes are literally everyday utility cool shit

Minus the whole eating brains thing s

Could you imagine never having to buy clothes, or having a hundred hands? Shits cash

That's one of the memories I have from the Spider-Man cartoon. Like liked how the symbiote could change into whatever outfit he wanted (as long as it came in black).

Black is my favorite color
Fuck edgelords for ruining it

I'm cautiously optimistic about this run

Aren't cornrows a bit passé now?

Function is never passé.

The first book was surprisingly not bad at all outside of Tony being her AI. That part feels forced but I thought the rest was great.

>being optimistic
>about Bendis

Depends just jamming a helmet on your head gets it in your face.
I don't know how it works with white people hair but Pepper seems to put that shit in a ponytail. Not that it matters people are just being anal.
>cautious optimism
With Bendis that's overly optimistic.

Broken clock is right twice a day? He could fluke it

Not always, the minute hand could fall to a position that kt shouldn't be relative to its hour hand.

I'm not reading the book, but he has done good work before, maybe he can again.

>I'm cautiously optimistic about this run
You really shouldn't be. I liked the first issue, but most of the things I liked about it are inevitably going to be gone by the second (her cool suit and powerset, lack of Bendisspeak due to having Tony to talk to).

This is the state of Marvel comics
People pay for this
People spend hard earned money on this

People spending their money on an okay first issue? Oh the humanity

why do people think afros are these solid chunks of hair? they can be styled to look large sometimes, but they're puffy and without much mass. it'd be harder to tie up long straight hair than to compress an afro.

Cornrows aren't functional for shit though.

For keeping hair in place and out of the way for an extended period of time? I'm sure they are. They would be even more functional if you could have them done by a robot since they take forever to do.

Hey guys 90 called

You're thinking small time. I assume her suit also uses some nanotech. There's no reason her hair couldn't be full of cyber lice and braid itself, or even whip around like little tentacles according to her will.

People buy movie tickets too. Don't let it bother you. You'll digest your viddles better.