I've finally decided to watch Avatar after catching a random episode on tv. Only problem is...

I've finally decided to watch Avatar after catching a random episode on tv. Only problem is, I have no idea where I can watch it, and television is about as reliable and as organized as a dying drunkard. Also Netflix doesn't have it because it seems to get off on taking away all the good shit it once had.

Is there any decent, VIRUS/MALWARE FREE place online to watch this show? I've heard nothing but great things about it, and I know that all I saw was just the tip of the iceberg.

Other urls found in this thread:

watchcartoononline.io/avatar-book-1-water-episode-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kisscartoon

amazon prime video

don't they block you if you use adblockers? How do you deal with popups and other bullshit?

I use watchcartoon. Just make sure you keep adblock on.

Mine works fine.

You don't have a paid streaming service, you aren't torrenting, and yet you want free, ad-free streaming of an entire television show?

This ain't 2004 buddy

I just tried and I'm getting this shit on kisscartoon

by closing them

Just torrent it, jeez

What is so hard about searching on Google:

"Download AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER"?

I just torrented the 3 seasons other day.

I assume it's on cruncyroll, which is basically the netflix of anime only you can largely watch anything in 480p for free and it's not like you need HD for a fucking cartoon, all flat colors and lines

or just google watch last airbender online

I'll take a torrent link if you have one, never said I refuse to.

Maybe you should just work on your google-fu. If you have ad-block you should be able to find a way to watch a popular cartoon show online.

fair enough, I'm just super paranoid about malware/viruses, and this seems like the #1 way to get them.

Half the "ads" literally don't show up, and the ones that do you can click a button that says HIDE that removes them from the page.
People bitch and moan about KC's adblocker policy and I've never understood why.
Never had issues with the site.

there are still thousands of streaming sites that do all of that which you just said, OP is just an idiot who doesn't know how to use google

>and this seems like the #1 way to get them.
no, the #1 way for them to get is to download an exe, open it and then let nature do its work. You have to be a huge retard nowadays to get viruses

You have to click them closed every time you open a new episode. there's only 5 of them but if you wait they turn into gifs and freeze up everything. You'll get used to it it's not that hard.
popup blockers still work on 123movies, but they may not have every episode or animated series at all, they don't have Aeon Flux for example but they have the movie

you can click where it says CLICK HERE and it'll take you to the direct streaming link.

No ads nor adblock block there.

>Install adblock
>WatchCartoons
>Season 1 Episode 1 of Last Airbender
Not hard you dumby

dude, don't tell people that
either they are smart enough to figure that out or they shouldn't learn about it
people like you are the reason why sites get discovered, blocked, and shut down

I want to tell people, but I also don't want them to fuck it up for me because they aren't smart enough to not tell people how to circumvent paying for a service

Why don't you just go to a second hand store and buy it? I got the whole series for less than $20. And you can get a refund if you dont don't like it, so it's free if you dont like it, and permanently on your shelf if you do.

How the hell can you not find a place to watch a cartoon? You can literally type watch X cartoon online and get results on first page of google.

Is this your first day on the internet?

>Kids today don't know about those websites that were dedicated solely to showing Avatar back when Nickelodeon was being a bitch about showing it.

then turn off your adblocker dumbass

Here, a quality post to counter act all my shit-posting:

watchcartoononline.io/avatar-book-1-water-episode-1

this
are people so thick

literally for any show I type "Watch X online free" or "X torrent" or go to my torrent service of choice and search there.