With Young Justice and Justice League Action coming down the pipeline, is there hope for a second coming of DC nation?

With Young Justice and Justice League Action coming down the pipeline, is there hope for a second coming of DC nation?

No

My dream is making a third season of Justice League Unlimited. Basically doing the Anti-Monitor as the main bad guy in the season. Because of multiverse shenanigans they could bring in Barry, Hal, Ted and a bunch of others they didn't get to use.

I NEED A FULL CARTOON OF AMETHYST, PRINCESS OF GEMWORLD

BRIANNE DROUHARD ISN'T EVEN DOING MUCH FFS

THIS TOO

It would probably be two episodes of teen titans go if they did.

CN doesn't deserve another shot at DC Nation

>yfw Young Justice is actually animated like DC Girls or Teen Titans Go

>I NEED A FULL CARTOON OF AMETHYST, PRINCESS OF GEMWORLD

Oh and part of my JLU S3 idea would be to incorporate Justice League Dark stuff so I definitely wanted to use Amethyst and Gemworld in there and I wanted to use Sandman and Vertigo stuff, those play into that.

So you can imagine how weirded out I was when I was thinking about this this summer, writing down everything I wanted to do and then two weeks later they annouced this Justice League Dark movie... I was like "NNNOOO... just make JLU S3 and throw them in there!

And Wildstorm stuff too. Forgot to mention that.

These two better make a cameo. Somehow.

Cartoon Network never even allowed a first coming.

I just want GLTAS season 2, i would love if they could finally set up Sinestro's downfall and advent of the Sinestro corp while hinting at Razer finally becoming a blue lantern.

Man why does DC get to have good/decent animation stuff while Marvel gets shit?

I think DC sees the value in it, their success is owned to how many people get into their brand through the animated stuff.

Marvel's clueless about this it seems.

That would be a fun show.

DC's cartoons aren't run by Loeb.

Justice League Unlimited had a ending though. It was a good ending.

Two endings, in fact. The one with Batman Beyond is my favorite. I watch it every time I finish the Season 3 finale on a DCAU run.

Who else hoping for more of the Justice Leagues: Gods and Monsters?
They said another season with 10 eps right?

Cause I really want more Kirk.

Im pretty sure those plans were put off for the meantime

Aww....

I want to see a single new episode of Teen Titans where it's Cyborg's 18th birthday and someone arrives with a message.
Cyborg has been invited into the Justice League and has to say goodbyes to his days as a Teen Titan

Because that's the reason why young justuce got canceled. It's a fine line to walk and the reason why TTGo is so fucking popular

November is almost over

When is Justice League Action airing?

I think it honestly depends on where they air S3 of YJ. I highly doubt it'll be CN.

It'll probably go to Netflix

Aw. That would be really great. It's be cool to have a sort of reunion special where they're all off doing their own thing with their own respective teams, though.

Damn, that would actually make me like the idea of Cyborg being in the JL just for that

Except like half of the YJ team in
Season 2 were well in there 20s.

>that sex hair

Young Justice Season 3 won't air on CN, the channel would just put a dead timeslot.

I love you.

I NEED this shit to happen.

And have Zatanna actually DO something while we're at it.

Don't forget the best part
No Bat-Embargo

Zatanna and Rocket joined the League. Wally and Artemis retired. Aqualad was with Black Manta. Roy was never part of the Team to begin with. Superboy and Miss Martian don't count because he's a clone and she's an alien. In Season 2, Nightwing was only 17.

And that's only the original Team. The majority of their members are in their teens, and their oldests tend to be only in their early 20s.

In the TT show Cyborg owned and drove a car, so he would have been like 18. 20 would be a better age.

Bumblebee and Mal both went to school with Superboy and were early 20s
Barbara went to school with Dick and Artemis, also early 20s

Also why did so many of their classmates just randomly become superheroes? They didn't add anything to the series. Not jamming them in there would have seriously cut down on the bloated cast

so uhh...netflix or amazon?

yeh, i agree with that.
they've made it too big, i hope they cut it down the lineup in season 3, or at least have them rotate.

>I NEED A FULL CARTOON OF AMETHYST, PRINCESS OF GEMWORLD
You will get a short cameo in DCSHG and only that and like it, user.

It's like Digimon and Pokemon. Digimon gets the good anime and Pokemon gets the good games.

Marvel gets the (generally) good movies, DC gets the (generally) good cartoons.