If this is the reason why theirs no more tits in comics and cartoons, then more women need to be raped

If this is the reason why theirs no more tits in comics and cartoons, then more women need to be raped.

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/olympics/news/story?id=2281644
rainn.org/index.php
fredoneverything.org/women-in-the-military-fiat-equality/
youtube.com/watch?v=JP2PgaLG7dA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635523/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
wearetennis.com/en_UK/#/2013/04/09/karsten-braasch-the-smoker-who-ridiculed-the-williams-sisters/1487
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So do comics in general promote violence in general?

Heterosexuality is perversion.
Sure, Marvel.

>you know, this type of thing promotes a culture of actual violence towards actual women--

how? someones going to commit a rape because a comic book make them too horny?

She Hulk did it.
And how old is Gwenpool? They cant seem to decide just how she's built.

Why is a writer writing a character to tell themself that something is bad?

You know it's a fucking joke, right? If the writer actually believed that depictions of nearly naked beat-up women caused violence, why would they depict a nearly naked beat-up woman?

John Byrne did it all the time but he's a goof anyway.

Seems a little out of character.

>theirs

If you have to explan it-

>fap
What did she mean by this?

your fucking manchild, you're probably a jew too.

It's not the writer's fault people are a bunch of goddamn retards.

It is. Kocher isn't the greatest writer.

Have funnin your SJW utopia were you raise a son not related to you, everyone hates you, and your so called gf is railed by ghetto niggers daily and theirs nothing you can do about it you gentrifying hipster shit.

By making the character say that unironically, it will continue that trend to writers who believe that shit, even if saidnwriter who started it made it as a joke.

How does this in any way promote violence against women?

You know what promotes a culture of actual violence towards actual women? Stuff consumed by more than a few thousand pasty shutins in the whole world. Stuff that glorifies violence in general. Not that we should censor that either, but lets have an ounce of perspective before we move forward with a premise like t&a in comics with no readers causes sexually motivated violence in anyone.

It could give people the wrong impression of the character.

If everyone's son isn't theirs who's are they?

Man's son.

Niggers who dont care about their kids.

I thought Gwenpool was supposed to be a haha character?

>You know what promotes a culture of actual violence toward actual women?

Blaming men for everything?

You sound like you've been triggered by this panel. Do you need a safe space?

No, but people with this belief system need to be purged from the planet.

G-Guy's help. I looked at OP's picture and I- I don't know what the fuck happened. I just found myself in a basement with a whole bunch of girls I know chained up in it. I-I hear the cops trying to break the doors down, what do I do?!?

I thought the McNinja guy wrote Gwenpool.

Shoot pogs, take names, and infect those unworthy bitchs with your seed.

Nah. Not teaching girls to fight. That's the problem. Every girl should have karate/wrestling/mma/other instead of gym until highschool, where they can choose something else.

So you want the entire planet to be your safe space?

So every girl knowing how to fight stops violence how exactly?

Not a safe space retard. Just a world without degenerate sjw scum, who want their idiotic beliefs to run society.

My school did that actually, we had a local karate instructor come in and teach self-defense.

It'd be a space safe from the people you disagree with. A safe space. Just admit thats what you want.

He does, but Kocher wrote for Gwenpool in the Rocket Raccoon and Groot series.

Not so one-sided. Violence is fine. Healthy even. But chicks are natural flinchers. They need practice to move their asses instead, so they can do things like run, or hit back, or whatever.

Yes they do, but so does most media.

But she is right there is an overwelming amount of stuff that tends to mix titillation with death and violence. Take Horror films like Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street when a girl is killed she is almost always half naked or was naked not long before.

didn't the RIAA recently condemn the whole rape culture thing as ultimately being a bad idea that distracted people from actual rapes?

Women are so much weaker than men irl it's absolutely pathetic.

They need knife and gun training if they're actually serious about staying alive and/or un-raped.

>Women are so much weaker than men irl it's absolutely pathetic.

In this day and age there are a lot more small, scrawny men.

It doesnt inspire actual violance though

>I just want to go home and nap
>oooooo so you wanna safe space to sleep in?

Walk away from the keyboard. Might hurt yourself on the corners.

Does clothes-tearing even happen in comics anymore outside of parody?

At full capacity were about the same. Thats why its dumb for women to be exempt from violance. Its their fault for not lifting.

I'll bet if you read some comics you could find out.

Always trust Sup Forums to sperg out over a half-assed soapbox panel in a failing comic.

Literally who cares

That's why I said it's pathetic. Even then they get annihilated. It's not purely physical either.

At least a gun gives them some chance.

Except no, you're retarded.

You first

Even the smallest, scrawniest men are still stronger than the average woman by a large margin. An OK male high school basketball team would easily beat any WNBA team.

>Male sexuality=perverse

Ok.

No but it does create a pavlovian response, when a person is exposed to enough sexualized violence, even fake, it will make them have them react to a woman being hurt the same way they would to nudity.

After that its the person's logic response that will take over or not.

Thats at full capcity retard. Normally were about the same. They shouldnt get special privlidges because theyre "fragile".

This, it's the same sort of strength difference pound for pound as the one between men and chimps.

It's a joke.

Empowered's been doing this shtick forever.

How can people not see this? I know it's Marvel but jeezus.

>At full capacity were about the same

>Thats at full capcity retard. Normally were about the same.

lol, pick one you retard.

Gonna need to see the data, and your sources.

Are you a fucking autist. Or leaked from tumblr.

First, that was in response to
>At full capacity were about the same

Second, no, that's still wrong.

>That one guy who always talks about women being physically inferior

We already know this faggot

Instead of posting the same shit over and over just devise a way to breed out the weak women until we have a race of sexy, powerful amazons on our hands

Am I the only one who feels bad when people say stuff like this?Now I feel bad over getting hard over scenes like this in comics and I dint wanna be compared to a smelly rapist. I'd never do that. I hate rapists.

Why do you want women to be weaker, bitch retard? So you can be a chivalrous faggot again fighting for the "weak women"?

Yeah constantly.

Humans and chimps are actually about equal in strength. Chimps are just more active and won't hold back. A healthy atheletic psychopath could kill you the same way a chimp could.

Try watching less shitty Eastwood movies.

this

Here's a specific real life example along those lines. A regular male high school hockey team beat the US Olympic women's hockey team.

espn.com/olympics/news/story?id=2281644

>Why do you want women to be weaker

I don't "want" them to be, they just are.

Why would the Recording Industry Association of America say anything about rape culture?

Logic suggests that that effect cuts both ways, and that a lot of women would end up liking it rough. Sounds win-win to me.

I meant to write that the guy probably trained more. Also, marines are a bunch of testosterone uncle sam dick sucking jocks, so thats biased as fuck you dirt eating hick.

No just read a lot. Pavlov's study on human conditioning is pretty interesting.

There are plenty of tits in comics if you read stuff that isn't by the Big Two.

He probably meant Rainn: rainn.org/index.php

It's not easy to tell what's supposed to be a joke or not with modern marvel, they don't hire people who can write good comics anymore.

That image has me thinking, what are the statistics for rape in Japan?

fredoneverything.org/women-in-the-military-fiat-equality/
Enjoy.
>Over and over I have heard the same tale: When hard physical work was needed, the women looked cute while the men put up the tents or unloaded mortar rounds from a six-by. Mortar rounds come in crates. The crates are heavy. A six-by carries many, many of them. Women can’t do it. It isn’t just in the military. In my scube-diving days, the women in my club–Capitol Divers–were fine divers. When a truck of forty aluminum-eighties needed unloading, the guys did it.
>The brass are terrified of women. An admiral once told me that he would not allow a woman in his office without having the door open and a witness present. All she had to do was say, “He groped me,” and he would be in deep kimchi. He knew it, and she knew it.
>“The average female Army recruit is 4.8 inches shorter, 31.7 pounds lighter, has 37.4 fewer pounds of muscle, and 5.7 more pounds of fat than the average male recruit. She has only 55 percent of the upper-body strength and 72 percent of the lower-body strength… An Army study of 124 men and 186 women done in 1988 found that women are more than twice as likely to suffer leg injuries and nearly five times as likely to suffer [stress] fractures as men.”
>“Women’s aerobic capacity is significantly lower, meaning they cannot carry as much as far as fast as men, and they are more susceptible to fatigue.
>“In terms of physical capability, the upper five percent of women are at the level of the male median. The average 20-to-30 year-old woman has the same aerobic capacity as a 50 year-old man.”
>“(e) Adopting a male standard of fitness at West Point would mean 70 percent of the women he studied would be separated as failures at the end of their junior year, only three percent would be eligible for the Recondo badge, and not one would receive the Army Physical Fitness badge….”

>Letting highschool kids win so you don't look like tryhard assholes

I dunno champ, sounds like the Houston Astros losing a game to a highschool baseball team

Thats not a source, and the way you talk about it tells me you do hope theyre weaker.

>another military graph
Are you a soldier boy, faggot? Is that why you hate women so much?

It does indeed. Just as there are woman who get off on rape fantasies there are woman who are turned on by death. Sexy vampire men anyone.

seconding this, I see stuff like this all over but never hard numbers

Orangutaun, actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=JP2PgaLG7dA

And it was awesome.

>Unathletic/skinny bitches who are condition to not exercise as much are seen as ideal

Like I said, we just need to only let the super strong athletic women breed and we'll have an unstoppable race of Amazons

sound to me like boot camp's fault for failing to distill the required attitude

>Humans and chimps are actually about equal in strength.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635523/

>Chimpanzees are also very strong animals; a full grown specimen is likely to weigh more than 120pounds (55kilograms) and is estimated to be from three to five times as strong as a man, pound-for-pound’.

>mostly, it is conjectured that ape muscle is intrinsically superior to human muscle

>The average 20-to-30 year-old woman has the same aerobic capacity as a 50 year-old man.”

Had me up until this bullshit

Humans are apes

Strategic costume damage promotes violence against women?

>even the smallest, scrawniest men
>male hockey team

Training can't overcome biology.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
>Braasch was then 31 years old and still smoked a pack of cigarettes per day (which may explain why he hasn't won a five-set match in his life).
>Her opponent was prepared to meet her his way: “I've just had a few cocktails and a round of golf.”
>How to overpower him? She was unable to find a solution. “It was very hard, I didn’t think it would be so hard,” she sighed after the game. “I hit shots which would have been winners on the WTA Tour, but he caught them easily”. So easily that Braasch lit a cigarette during a change of side.
wearetennis.com/en_UK/#/2013/04/09/karsten-braasch-the-smoker-who-ridiculed-the-williams-sisters/1487

Pretty funny guy.
>After digesting these defeats, the Williams sisters announced that they were now looking to play against another player, but this time ranked above 350th. With a lot of humour, Braasch asked them to wait a bit, “I told Serena and Venus that the following week, I would lose ATP points from a tournament from the previous season and that I should then not be too far from the 350th place.” However, the revenge match would never happen. The William sisters chose to impose their will among the girls and Karsten Braasch to play golf between puffs.

low, but you know the Japanese, they keep to themselves and they're ashamed of everything, so you add the shame of being raped and the statistics are probably never ever going to be accurate

I want to see a team of tall, muscular Russian women bullying a male US Highschool hockey team

This shit is why women athletes aren't paid the same as men, christ...

that still just suggests that the members of the womens tennis players aren't training as hard as the mens tennis players in the same ranking

He was ranked 203rd.

That suggests you're retarded.

Stop men from fucking weak women.

>Humans are apes

It depends on the context you're using the word "ape" in you autist.

>It's true because I made an image full of bias

She's just bloodied up there because she thought tearing a hole in her costume would get her easy entry into the Power Girl Fan Club.