Remember when Disney tried to rip off Ren and Stimpy of all things?

Remember when Disney tried to rip off Ren and Stimpy of all things?

Yes.
I also remember enjoying it a lot more than Ren and Stimpy, because while the main cartoon wasn't that great, it DID include Pith Possum, which was a great Batman parody, and Tex Tinstar, a great comedic cowboy cartoon.

I know of one man who loves this show to death.

Not telling who that is though.

All hail the 90s.

So, "shows where the B segments were better than the actual show" thread?

SSSS was no better or worse than 2 Stupid Dogs.

It was identically good.

but which had better waifus?

Disney's tv department always takes a stab at trying to nail what's currently popular. They still do it.

Anyway, I like this show. Bill Kopp is cool.

That is only relevant to people like you.

I remember watching an episode and thinking it was disgusting, and never watching it again.
Which is odd because I fucking loved ren and stimpy.
Was it any good?

Hey 2 Stupid dogs showed a female belly dancer with an asscrack.

Kyle Carroza right?

>Not knowing that these 2 came a year before Shnookums And Meat.

This kicked off my physiophilia fetish

Never heard of this but it has the same crap every imitation classic comedy animation show has, an over use of random musical sound effects, it's more annoying than that Johnny Test whip crack shit.

Also the drawings aren't funny.

Is it good though

No. Whereas Ren and Stimpy goes full on out with the uncomfortable humor and nasty imagery, this is just a tame disneyfied imitation and you can tell the animators aren't comfortable with the art style.

>tame
Good enough for me. Ren and Stimpy was shit.

Sure, but it's it's own kind of very special shit. Better than being a bland ripoff imo.

That's nothing.

*squidwardstoenail.gif*

Spongebob's use of disgusting closeups was a trend that started with Ren and Stimpy though.

>horrible flashbacks to stupid childhood boners

I remember the Pith Possum segment - really liked it - and being supremely irritated when I saw "The Tex Avery Show" years later (specifically Power Pooch), remembered Pith Possum being much better but couldn't for the life of me remember its name.

>batman parodies
What about mah boi Bat-Bat?

>that squirrel girl scout scene

Oh shit. I never made that connection. I wonder how on purpose it is.

Come on, you know the answer to that one. All 2 Stupid Dogs had was that little girl who was into dog dick.

Is it me or did Mighty Mouse always look and act like he'd guzzle a dozen dicks with pleasure?

Only if pearl rejects him too many times.

That might just be you.

they were huge fucking assholes for no reason, especially the faggot cat. rest in piss

Can someone post Girl Scout Secret Squirrel?

Thanks

Queen Bea a cute

I want to fuck that cat desu

That's a broken foot.