Remember when Homer fucked Mindy, but felt guilty and just pretended it was Marge?

Remember when Homer fucked Mindy, but felt guilty and just pretended it was Marge?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Another_Simpsons_Clip_Show
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmbL99ErUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh man.. I never thought about it, but why would marge be there? That's messed up.

Can you blame him? She was the perfect woman.

Wait, Marge wasn't real?

>Literally made for each other
>but they didn't end up together
Reminder that she became an alcoholic and lost her job.

that is definitely a way to interpret that ending

Marge wasn't real.

This is just memery right, you know he has never cheated on Marge with a woman right?

Right?

Yeah. I think the biggest piece of evidence was like the turkey leg or something. If he was going to come back at a later date to fug Marge, then it would have gone bad or not be there at all.

I don't think that was the honest intention but it does come off that way.

I remember a friend telling me that this is how he interpreted events as a kid, then swore me never to spread the idea because it was absolutely idiotic. Guess the joke's on you, buddy.

Marge also wasn't donning her pealrs and was wearing a dress with the same exact shade of red.

They did a damn follow up episode

Marge was actually in the hotel room, Mindy killed herself after losing Homer, Homer was cool with Marge having sex with Jaque

Why must you turn this thread into a house of lies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Another_Simpsons_Clip_Show

Mindy didn't kill herself
Marge didn't fuck Jaque

Never said she did, said HHomer was ok with her fucking him

you made this exact thread less than a month ago

Am I being trolled?
See ↓
>Mindy killed herself after losing Homer
Mindy didn't kill herself
>Homer was cool with Marge having sex with Jaque
Marge didn't fuck Jaques. Unless you were talking about Homer being ok with an hypothetic case of Marge fucking Jaques.

>Unless you were talking about Homer being ok with an hypothetic case of Marge fucking Jaques.

Well, yeah. that's what happens in the episode. He tells her to let him down gently over the next few months.

Oh, yeah. Now that you mention it, I remember.
You still were lying about Mindy tho

Unemployed alcoholic, especially a highly skilled one like a nuclear engineer is almost certainly going to kill themselves after more than a decade

I don't want your fanfiction when I can see her being a well adjusted human being that plays bowling in season 7.

Lurlene was found dead in a ditch. She looks pretty well adjusted in that bowling alley too

>dead in a ditch

Oh my god, stop fucking lying
in Marge vs the Monorail she appeared disheveled and said she "spent last night in a ditch". She has appeared in later season episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvmbL99ErUo

>literally keeping count with how often per year a thread appears

>bawww kill yourself

Trump won and Hillary lost. Get over it, snowflake.